Friday, January 5, 2018

Can You Tell A...Smile By It's Cover?...


"Hello, my little Butterflies!...I have your Butter!...Come in and get some Revealing Nectar from



your Most Trusted Source!"



"My, my, my...

Dr. Hollywood...


I must say that


nobody runs their 


fingers through my hair...like you do!"







"OMG!...

I've got the time,

I've got the place...and



I have you!"






Hollywood just left!...

Shucks!


I have to figure out a way

to see him again...

soon, or...


I'ma have withdrawals!






Welcome, Reader!...

and...

Greetings!

If you really are a Cybernetic Manifestation...

I



am going to

gobble up all of your bits and bytes

and make you

pleasurably short circuit!



OMG!

...Please excuse me...

that's just me dreaming!

But

go ahead and put your feet up


and relax!

I shall put you in a

"Hypnagogic State of Mind"


so that your mind and your skin

will feel this Post almost like

it's the "Real Thing!"



"Oh,

and one more thing...

I want to look into your eyes one more time!

Please let me see you

for four or five more seconds!



...aah...Thank you!"






"Dr. Report,

since your office is closed today,

I want to take you out on the water


because I am an Aquarius 


and now that we are in the right spot


for things...

I need to deeply connect


and drowningly gasp in your Love 


with my big toe in the water!"






"OMG!

I wonder if HSR is going to use

the Hot Sauce on the food or...



on me!"






"Top of the Week to you Reader!

I will assume the duties as the

"Magnificent Moderator"

for Today's Post



and I will use all of my capacities...


to effectively get "The Message" across 

to you...

in measured doses


or,

in rapidly greater


amounts!





"Ladies!

Time for some "Happy New Year Shout Outs"

to the Favorite One You Love!...HSR!...

He always gives you the time of day

and all he wants is 

your Love

on a 



plate,

right,

My Beautiful Esther?


...plus maybe a little more 

of your good stuff!...

So, go ahead and "Sing it!" 


Sistas!"







"You know you're like sugar to me!


and I was going to tell my friends


how fantastic you make all of me feel


but on the other hand...


I want your sweetness

all to myself!

Ha ha!"







"I am so looking forward to our walk in the park today!


And I was thinking, "What all do I need to take with me?"...and,

then it dawned on me!...


...all I need is..."



"Hollywood...

I find that you're a complicated person to understand!


I know that you are a "Homo Cybergraphicus" and all,

So, I asked Adriana Mather...you know...


the cutting-edge filmmaker from Zombot Pictures...about you, and 


she said, "HSR speaks in the "Language of Love," 

which means that

he uses the unknown


letters after "Z"...which means that

one must

"Feel First And Ask Questions Later!""




"Wow!

As the "Magnificent Moderator" for today,


I must ask what are the letters after "Z,"

and how many of them are there?

But, this is the mystery

that we all must deal with

when we feel deeply for our HSR....

He is not a predictable


straight-line kind of guy...

...his thoughts and even his walking sometimes are purely


random!...you know.. all over


the place!

But...

be that as it may...

we are still

continuing with the pace

of our presentation!...






"Being away from the city

is supposed to help me clear my mind


and maybe purify my thoughts


which is a good thing,

but,


if all of Mankind's Trash keeps building up



Mother Nature cannot clear her mind,

or

purify her thoughts!"








"My oh my...

...I just love the sweet smell of



pollen in the air!"







The next time any of you

see HSR,

please tell him to exercise more caution in his life!... because

now, 

he's trying to

get close to some camels that


want no part of him and his

antics!


Fortunately, he is learning, little by little,


the hard-headed way that


Camels don't


"Play Dat!"








"Wait!...What's this in the boat?

I like it!

Now I can do a



Pre-Pedicure Soak!"






Trying to see if there are any

hidden and  subliminal messages

in this visual of birds


flying in the air,

you and your

"people can mow their nice


lawns

repeatedly--'till Kingdom comes--but, wild and tall grass


always wins in the end!"

smiles

just love scoping out the

"PYTs" at the


beach!





And Today's Episode is brought to you by way of

laser



signal-processing technology,

which can be dangerous


in the wrong hands

but can, with the help of proper mirroring



and electromagnetic directing,

give pictures endowed with unsurpassed


clarity!


And HSR is,

once again,

breaking out his high powered telescope


perched off of his Momma's high rise apartment


balcony

just to check out the sights in the city!

But he's not a "Peeping


Tom!"

However,

he just wants to get a bird's eye view

of the the citiy's culture and happenings.

OMG!

Right of the bat...

HSR sees

a woman


protect herself and her property!

And moving on over

to the beach...Oh no!


Golly!

...At least on person is


happy!

Let's get...


wet!



Oh, isn't that nice to


help apply the sunscreen!




Now, over to the park...

okay, nothing unusual here...



Hey!...

Now we're



talkin'!

Wait!...


...she's good...

and so is


she!



Oh, boy!...they are


"Footloose!"


Okay...this guy whistles at this lady,


almost like a p...

but then she


scares him away!


Now, I've heard of Lovers Lane but...


Lover's Garden?



My...there's


some tension here!




Did she catch him with 


another woman?



Maybe these two are


making up?




"This is making me



hungry," thinks HSR



"Hollywood!...You Who!

Why don't you put that silly telescope down and

come upstairs!" says



says this neighbor above him!









                            Love Toothbrush®                                              












"Boldly go to where ever you are going, with that almost-crazy, determined look in your eyes!"













You can tell a book by its cover...

You can't tell a book by its cover...

Well, tell me...which is it?

In many ways the same ambiguity

and wide-open interpretation

may be seen with smiles!




(Smile, grin, coa (cosmetic oral anatomy)...

they are all the same!)




Some researchers


studying this subject want observers

to take into account other visual cues

given from the smiler's face

to gather, sort out, and verify

the possible veracity of a person's smile.

...


Let's take a look at a couple of

"believable" smiles

like here



here



and maybe here




This gentleman and electrophysiologist

Guillaume-Benjamin-Amand Duchenne (de Boulogne) of France


is credited with determining,

among many other things,

what a really happy and


truly elated smile looks like....

and it all has to do with


the presence, or not, of squinting around the eyes, or

"Crow's Feet"

under, and to the sides, of the eyes.


and they even named that type of smile after him...

a Duchenne smile!

And, going a little further on the "Smile Spectrum,"

the "Happiest Smile Known To Science" is the

"Winge Smile,"

developed by


Dr. Ralph Winge of Los Angeles!

And this type of smile, adds to the Duchenne variety,

the "Closed


Eyes!"


And this Dr. Winge guy...

Well, he's the writer of this here Blog that you're reading now!

..."And I love you, Reader!"

...

Hey, Dr. Duchenne...


...what's going on here?...The patient's not smiling now!...

...

So, in other words, if it ain't a Duchenne,



or a

Winge



Smile,

you may not want to believe that it

is truly a happy or a sincere smile!...

...

Takng other visual clues from the face...

I don't think that these



guys



mean well!

And a smile is just a couple of muscles different

from a



sneer,

which may have "uncool"



thoughts



lurking



behind them!


Some smiles are even

half-hearted



in their attempts



to brighten



things up!


So trust this smile



and this



coa!

But not this non-happy



one, or this


otherwise-cutie-pie one! (maybe it's the spinach taste!)


Now, please don't get me wrong!...

We all have opportunities to show happy



and non-happy



grins!...

...but, please, learn to quickly tell the



difference!

...because, you may not want to walk down an alley with a

smiler like this


or get into a car on a lonely road with this


smiler!

However,

I will jump at the chance to party with



these people, and

even go to an amusement park with



her!


And

I'm having trouble

making up my mind

to have lunch with

...this lady



or



this one!

Decisions, Decisions!

Yeah...

...please feel sorry for me!









May you have many...


"Come to Mama,

my Hollywood Man!...

I, Maria Garcia Baranda, want to practice putting my



arm around you!"...




"Going up to the Majestic Mountains with HSR this weekend,


I almost don't know what to expect


I know that we will do some hiking


and maybe some fishing

but I'm most interested in finding out what 


games we play by the burning-hot fireplace in the night!...


I'm so happy that HSR is coming by today!


I have so much freedom of motion and kenetic energy, 


that I don't know what to do with myself!


But,

I'm confident he'll know just what to do

with my extra energy!"...




"Oh, I just want you to show me the



position

I hold in your life!...


...smiles!







"Okay, Hollywood...

I give up playing



"Hide and Seek!

Come out come out, where ever you are!






"I did all of those things to you in your dream,

Dr. Report?

Well,



I'ma make those "Dreams Come True!"...

...right now!"




"Thank you, Hollywood,

for our first date


I really had a great time!


Oh, what the heck!...



...come on inside!"




"Oh, my Reader...

I get so excited every time you come!...

Please believe me when I say that

my Cyberself wants you to



come again next week!















The Love Toothbrush®...It's so good...it's a conspiracy!                                             















         That's it...show me your  coa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?