Sunday, April 27, 2014

Poetry About The Beautiful Smiles Of Lovers! II

The global-class HSR, which doesn’t play that half-stepping stuff, IS MORE LASER FOCUSED THAN THOSE STEELY GUYS OOGLING A SASHAYING BIKINI-CLAD SUPERBEAUTY ON THE BEACHES OF RIO, so your “now that you’ve caught up to me—what are you going to do with me” smile can throw off the covers, get up, and go forge some history today!



Holding your moist hand

While slow unbalanced pacing along

The soft curving sands

Of the pink-colored beach

I close my eyes

And inhale deeply

To intoxicate myself

With the scents

Of your perfume and body

And the sensual salty sea…

It makes the

Love inside of me dizzy

I open my eyes

And catch you meditating

Just like me

Your relaxed mouth

Gives me a gift

Of a slow growing

Smile that ultimately

Spans and shines

More than before

We sit and stretch

On two lounge chairs

By the small ocean waves

Which seem to desperately desire

To repeatedly

Reach out to touch us

And make us

Therapeutically and

Wonderfully wet…

I hang one of my feet

Off of the chair

And into the lapping water

That has a sugary temperature

That can’t be felt

I give informed consent

To that liquid

To make comfortable

Forever memories

Of these beautiful moments…

I catch the

White clouds that are

Tall, expansive and droplet rich

Red handedly

Playing hide and seek

With the sun

Which seems to be

Turning over

And yawning and stretching

And getting ready to

Take its time

Slowly

Immersing itself

By taking a cool dip 

Behind

The secret distant horizon…



TO BE CONTINUED...


May you have many…man, it’s so good to be alive on this sweet sunny day, I just don’t know what to do with myself—but I’ll figure something out!...love is so necessary, that I sometimes feel “so unnecessary!”…I’m taking one easy step at a time and one easy breath at a time, so I can feel the numbing and bumping pulse of Nature, as I rise above!…smiles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?