Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Last Secret Baby Tooth! Part 2.


The HSR CAN KNOCK THAT CHIP OFF OF THE SHOULDERS OF BACTERIA THAT THINK THEY CAN JUST HAVE A FREE RIDE AND A CONTINUOUS BUFFET LINE IN YOUR MOUTH, because there will be no oral degradation of your “I’ll take some red-velvet cupcakes, chili-cheese fries, hot sauce, a large Coke and some napkins with that” smile!



Quick Background: The dentist gets transported into a magical vortex, after he ignores warnings and touches the powerful baby tooth!



After being swept away to who knows where, I opened my eyes, and it’s dark all around. Can’t even see my hands in front of me, and I can’t see what I’m standing on, but I do see a small light emanating in the distance. I decided to check it out.

Walking with measured steps, so as not to slip, I finally reached what seemed to be a crack in a cave wall.

I cautiously got up close to the hole and examined the light beam coming out of it.

The laser-like light seemed to have slow moving holographic images running down the length of it as it shot out of the rocky wall.

I reached my hand out to touch the column of light.

My fingertip just barely touched that angle of light…

And then the shaking started…strong, shifting, extended earthquakes—“Oh, heck! A fine mess I’m in now!” I thought to myself.


Instinctively crouching down to keep my balance, I could feel unseeable heavy boulders and rocks falling around me.

From a distance in front of me, I saw large cracks developing in the walls where more light started shining through.

But the floor started to fall apart and give way too, and I could see the yellow and white-hot glow of molten and erupting lava trying to reach at me from beneath.

Everything started falling!

“Oh #%$&!”

Not eager to seal my fate right there, I turned to run.

But there was only one cave wall left…and the falling floor was approaching me fast!

Making a desperate effort to climb that wall, I made some rise, but my sweating grip started to slip in the really-hot-by-now heat.

My fingers couldn’t hang on any more…

I started my free fall…and started my last prayers!

Right then…something caught me by the back of my clothing and pulled me up and away from the snapping, hungry heat!

“Saved by the bell,” I screamed!

I tried to turn around to see what or who saved me but we were flying too fast, getting out of that place.

In almost an instant, we landed softly in a safe place, in a garden, almost like what Eden might look like.

I turned myself around to see who it was that just saved my life.

A young lady in a flowing gown, with eyes just like the young dental patient I treated, said, “You’re safe now…or at least for the moment!”

After she cautiously looked over the landscape, she turned to me and said, ”You must be the tooth sayer! Where is the tooth? Show it to me now! You wouldn’t be in this place if you didn’t possess it!”

I told her, “I just touched it back home, I don’t know if I actually have it on me now!”

She commanded, “Check your clothes and your pockets, now! Time is short!”

I put my hands in my pants pocket to check. My ID and keys were missing…but no tooth!

“Mam, I don’t think I have it in my pockets,” I confessed.

“Keep looking!,” she impatiently commanded.

I felt around my waist, nothing. I felt around my neck, and there was a necklace…with a pendant...which wasn’t there before!

“Hey, what’s this?,” I asked surprisingly, “Is this what you’re talking about?

Her eyes widened with an almost evil look, “Give it to me now!”

As she reached out to grab the pendant, she was struck by some white, hissing lightning bolts, coming from the pendant, and more from another being who just showed up on my right side.

When the bolts hit the first woman, she gave a loud, evil-sounding shriek, then she turned into an ugly flying goblin, flapped its wings, and flew out of there quickly.

This new person, in the shape of a young man, but who could turn out to be something else, walked up to me slowly, and said without moving his mouth, ”Stand here next to me, and close your eyes…we must leave here at once!”

I complied, and felt a swoosh of wind.

“Now open your eyes,” he said.

When I opened them, I saw that I was inside of what must be the tallest, widest, and most glitteringly opulent castle ever.

All around I could see…


 
TO BE CONTINUED…




May you have many…I used to like getting scared on wild rides at the amusement park, but not anymore…meditations do synergize the optimum healthy frequencies of our brain-waves spectrums…let’s make our lives worthy of living tomorrow…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?