Saturday, July 19, 2014

Poetry About The Beautiful Smiles Of Lovers, IV

“WITNESSING YET ANOTHER SUN-AND-CLOUD–SOAKED SUNSET OVER THE SEA, WITH MOTHER NATURE PRODUCING AWARD-WINNING CLOUDS AND COLORS AGAIN,” the tongue speaketh from the dusty unrolled scrolls, deep in HSR’s secure cavernous vaults, and says that your “moutheth will be saved” smile, in fact, will be saved!



I wake up from a nap

On our beach

I barely open my eyes

There’s still sunshine,

And the birds that want to be heard,

And the widest blue sea,

To which we eternally owe

Many glances

Of awe and amazement…

I look your way

And try not 

To look at your smile first

Because it always wins…

Instead I look into your eyes

Deeply

I want to see something

Inside

But I don’t even know

If I can understand

What might appear

Or what I might feel

But I look

Without fear

Of what I might find

And I do find

A city of lights

Hiding in your eyes

There’s somebody home

Sitting and looking

Out of a window

At the city of lights

You reach your hand

Out to me without looking

Like you knew I was there

I touch your hand

And I start to sink slowly

Into your body…

When I finish blending into you

I look into a mirror

And see you

But where am I?

I know!

I’ll just blink my eyes

And come back to reality

But after I blink

I’m still in the eye

With the panoramic city lights

I turn to a mirror

And reach

To touch your reflection

In the mirror

Ever so gently

Around your

Cheek

So soft and fluffy

Like a computer cloud…

Your lips emotionally frame

And poetically command 

Your smile…

After soft stroking

Over your cherubic cheeks

Twice

On the mirror

My finger tips

Start to heat up

More and more

Rising to the

Tantilizing temperature

Of passion…

Signals quickly alert the brain

I inhale

And inhale more

I raise my head

And open my eyes…

It’s so sugar

To see you

Again…



TO BE CONTINUED…


May you have many…we are of water and are from water…in the dark, the ocean doesn’t look that big…our universe’s prevailing quantum mechanical laws dictate that we can only be on one beautiful beach at a time…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?