Friday, January 22, 2016

The Last Secret Baby Tooth! Part 10.

Armed with a super-thick down feather jacket, a tall Thermos flask full of fresh, hot, and black vapors-rising expresso...



and a thickly-woven thermal cap straight from J Crew, THE HSR, ON A CRISPY-COLD STARRY NIGHT, ON A FAR-AWAY, CITY-LIGHTS-FREE MOUNTAIN TOP, POINTS ITS MEADE LX200 CATADIOPTRIC TELESCOPE,



AND ITS ALL-ALUMINUM, INFRARED SPECTRAL, 40 CM DIAMETER WISE TELESKY WATCHER TOWARD YOUR SPECIFIC ZODIAC CONSTELLATION, to catch any shooting stars, dark matter, or UFOs...


...operating solely on the red-shifted X-ray paradigm, trying to get next to your “there really are self-therapeutic benefits realized when people “just go shopping”” smile!










“All baby birds, and us humans, eventually learn that…we better learn how to fly!”










Quick Background: how does this dentist do it?! He escapes multiple dangers just by the skin on his teeth, one right after the other! He was supposed to finish his mission at the top of a special mountain…the one that just blew up into a billion pieces…and so far, this continuous and deadly roller coaster of a ride shows no sign of slowing down!



Whether the big prehistoric looking birds know it or not, they just saved my life by grabbing me and flying off of that doomed, exploding mountain.



It seems like I have spent a long time trying to complete this mission of sacrificing this little doggone baby tooth…it doesn’t even have a root on it!

Right now, I’m watching one of the friendly big birds...



 ...fall from the sky after taking out four of the six long-dagger-beaked assassin birds.

Two asassin birds are left and they are fixing to dive down on us and take me, and the two savior birds out for good.

Suddenly, one of the diving Black Birds hits and buries its deadly beak deep into the neck of the other bird on my team.

They both go down together into the darkening gray abyss.

The bird that's carrying me, and I, are now the only ones left.

I look up, trying to find the last bad bird.

My sword is really warming up now, like it wants not to be left out of the fight.

Frantically looking above, I finally see the last feathered kamikaze zoom out of a cloud coming super fast at us.


To my surprise, the sword jumps out of my hand, rises up, and quickly positions itself to meet the bird.

The killing flyer doesn’t expect this, but the sword sets its blade to vertically slice the bird and its beak exactly in two down the middle.

One half flies down harmlessly into that netherworld below. But the other half of that bird's body, in a tricky way, contorts itself, and hits the bird that is carrying me right in the eye, immediately killing it.

My sword flies off far away from me, turning end over end, partly pulled by gravity, and partly directed by its own intelligent doing, I think, until I can no longer see it through the thick cloud soup.

The dead bird that was carrying me loses its grip on me, and falls down faster than I do.

So now, I’m falling…into darkness…I don’t even know if there’s a bottom to all of this…but I just have my spears, baby tooth pendant, and the mortar and pestle…

And speaking of the mortar and pestle, they start to heat up in my pocket, so much so that I must take them out.

They are too hot now to hold them, so I must let them go!

I see them get white hot through the cloudy fog as they separate from me.

Now, this has to be the absolutely finest mess I have gotten myself into so far…

I’m in an unending free fall, in pitch-black darkness, and my gravity speed is quickly getting faster…

…so fast that the baby tooth pendant flies off of my neck, and disappears into the mean darkness…

Now there really is nothing left for me to live for…but I tell myself that I shall go out with a big fight…so I grab one of the spears I have left, and stretch it out so I can at least stabilize my speeding and spinning fall.

In front of me, I now see a coalescing glow in the shape of a giant face that travels downward as fast as I do.



It starts to speak above the noise of the wind from my fall… “Ahh, the tooth sayer…I now have the mortar, pestle and baby tooth in my possession, all without having to touch you to get it!”

This big ghost-like, silhouette-creature, which seems to solidify more into actual matter before my eyes, continues,



“This is the only way I could have gotten them from you. And now that I have them, I will waste no time in completing the pulverization process!”

I shout out, “Why are you doing this? What’s in it for you?”

The apparitional light answers back, “I have accumulated the powers of the other 19 baby teeth…this is the last one in the set of twenty…and the most important one! I’ve waited a million years just for these precious seconds…and you shall be the one to witness the beginning of my new reign of power that will last for eons!”

I ask, knowing that this force is up to no good, what he plans to do with its new powers.

It responds as it continues to turn more into a glowing human-monster form, “I will control all of the forces of Nature and all of the fiery suns, yet I will let you and Mankind live and spread throughout the universe to fulfill my prophecy of conquering and unifying all of life throughout the stars! No one, and no thing. will be able to contest my every desire! You’ll see!...Right now!”

…all of this is happening as our speeds increase in this eeriest of fantasy free falls!...

With the baby tooth inside the mortar in one hand, and the pestle in the other, the altering ghost—who must now completely turn into flesh and blood,


so the transmutation can properly take place—raises his hand to start the fate of his ultimate plans!

Just as he begins to bring down the pestle to strike the tooth in the mortar…

…I sling the spear I hold as fast as I can…



…and it…



TO BE CONTINUED…




May you have many…I misplaced my keys, and do you know where I found them: right where I left them!...you know, we do not have to wait until Christmas to get into a giving mood!...I know why there are so many sugary products at the check-out stands in the supermarkets!…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?