Thursday, September 10, 2026

OMGosh!...Is There Some...'Hanky-Panky'...Going On At The Hollywood Smiles Report Dental Offices?...You Be The Judge!...Part 5.




"My, oh, my...

Agent Report...

Nice to see you...

but,


what are you doing in a

place like this?"





"Well, Agent Tsintia!...

You're looking as fine as ever!

I'm here to "Get To The Bottom" 

of an 


Investigation!...

Plus, 

I know that I could find you here!"




"Well, what a coincidence!

I'm conducting an


investigation myself!"







"I want to believe you, Tsintia,

but


last time I saw you here,

I ended up losing my lead!

You got in the 

way of everything!"







"I'm sorry, Agent Report!...

I was doing 

Under Cover work, too!

And you


got in my way!

However..It was just what I needed!

Truthfully though, I'm here


to see if we can work a case...

together!


But I warn you...

it may require long hours

and

lots of effort!"







"It's starting to sound like 

what happened 

when

we got into each other's way


last time!"





"Yes...and I hope that you get

to the


Very Bottom Of It!"








"Today is Dr. Hollywood Smiles Reports' Favorite Day!...


I don't think that

it's his Birthday,

but,

it's just another 

Day that he likes!


And...

...he loves the outdoors,


and so do I!


There he is!...

I'll hide and...


surprise him!"










So,

that's

Cave Man Hollywood...

I'm

going to corner him

and

check him out!







"Now, tell me,

young Lady...

what do you



want in a Man?"








"You know that "Doctor Test"

I helped you pass

way back in

Elementary School?



Well,

how much longer

do I have to wait

for you to "Thank Me?"















 By Ralph C. Winge, D.D.S.   USC Dental School


For all Photos and Gifs seen here, no copyright infringement is intended.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?