Saturday, June 14, 2014

Poetry About The Beautiful Smiles Of Lovers III


STEPPING CONFIDENTLY ONTO THE COLOR-SWIRLING DANCE FLOOR SO I CAN WRITHE ETHEREALLY AND SMOOTHLY LIKE IT SHOULD BE DONE, the HSR helps your “spinning with the technical excellence of an on-point, pirouetting, prima donna ballerina” smile, lay waste to the “duh-looking” competition!



A waitress appeared

From seemingly nowhere

And handed us

Tall drinks

With straws and umbrellas…

On my very first sip

I felt the rushing

Course slowly from

My head on down

Like a cloud’s moving shadow

Pulling a blanket

Over me…

Looking your way

The first thing I see

Is the

Waving white wisp

Of your satisfied smile…

I now feel

That the power of love

Is more powerful

Than the word powerful…

Is fully cooked

Crispy love

More healthy than

A slimy, drippy love?

Love is to be respected,

And sometimes feared…

Sometimes love scares me

When it goes infinitely farther

Than my limit

Could ever reach…

I look to the side

And see two lovers

Affectionately

Strolling up the beach

One of them

Has a hungry and naughty smile…

A warm seductive wind

Blows across my ear

I know it is your

Close inviting breath

Whose pleasure paralyzes me

My eyes see even more

Even though they are closed…

Love is putting me in

An addicted trance

And that drink

Has nothing to do with it…

I turn my head and

Now we’re eye to eye and

Our lips are almost touching

But we don’t kiss yet…

There’s plenty of time

Left in this moist adventure

With your playful and

Teasing smile

And the pre-setting sun

For us to…


TO BE CONTINUED…




May you have many…sure, I’m occupying my own space, but with you here next to me, I feel magical…a smile and a kiss are inextricably-linked cousins of the same mouth…waving your hands to one side with a slow hula dance rhythm…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?