Saturday, August 2, 2014

Girl Fight! Her New Smile Launched a Million Internet Looks! Part 2.


The HSR just put a sticky note next to your “I’m going to the gym for a good, long, and sweaty workout…tomorrow!” smile, saying that IT’S OKAY TO HAVE THAT EXTRA LARGE TUB OF SALTY BUTTERED POPCORN, A SUPERSIZED STRAWBERRY/MANGO SLURPEE, A FROZEN BOX OF DOUBLE BONBONS, AND TWO PACKS OF CHEWING GUM, SPECIALLY MADE FOR LOUD POPPING NOISES!




Quick Background: Rona just got her braces off and looks knockout fine! With her new large space between the front teeth, all of the high school boys are starting to intensely stare at and adore her. But Meg and the other female students don’t like her getting all that attention from their boyfriends one bit!



An angry Meg fumes, “Rona thinks she can just come on in and take over and stuff!...Well, she’s got another thing coming! Tomorrow, it’s going down!”

Crystal, one of Meg’s good friends, chimes in, “I know what you saying. And my boyfriend Nick is paying way much attention to her, too. He didn’t even show up to get our usual ice cream cones after school yesterday!”

Erin, Meg’s other close friend, reveals, “When I got my braces off, Reggie (her boyfriend), just said, “Nice.” And he doesn’t stare at me like he stares at Rona!...I hate her smile!...”

Meg says, “When I got my braces off, all Curtis said was that he was glad that now our braces won’t get stuck together anymore! Duh! Sheesh!”

Just then, Curtis walks up to them and cheers, “Hey y’all, what’s up? Yo, why the sad faces? Hey, Meg, before I get my braces off, should I get a space between my teeth?”

Meg fumes and twist-pinches Curtis on his arm closest to her.

“Ouch!” yelps Curtis. “Why’d you do that?”

“You need to stop feigning with Rona, ‘cause you’re my stuff,” possesses Meg.

Next, Nick runs up to the group and tells Curtis, “Man, we have football practice right now! Come on!”

He turns and sees his girlfriend Crystal, and says, “Oh, hi, Crys!”

Nick reaches out to touch Crystal’s hand, but Crystal pulls it away and curtly tells Nick, “Humff! You’re either with me or with that floosie Rona! I see you checking her out too much!”

“Aww, Babee, you know, you’re the only one for me,” confesses Nick, “Well, let’s talk more over ice cream after practice!”

Crystal loses some of her upsetness, and allows Nick, “Okay.”

Erin says, “Hey, guys, I’ve got to go to Calc Study Group. Let’s talk later.”

Meg and Crystal walk over to their adjoining lockers.

Crystal opens her locker and says, “Rona’s in my Physics Study Group. I’m going to keep an eye on her and see if she has any plans. If she does, then that equal and opposite reaction stuff in Physics is gonna happen right to her!”

“Right about that! Well,” says Meg, “I’m off to the Library, see ya!”

Meg slowly strolls to the Library in deep thought, even at times ignoring some of her waving friends who are walking by her, so immersed is she with thinking of what to do about Rona.

She mistakenly bumps into her gay friend, Sampson.

He blurts out, “Hey, Mitch! Watch where you’re walking! Oh, I’m sorry…Meg, it’s you. What’s up, child?”

“I’m sorry, Sampson. I’m just trying to think of what to do, because my boyfriend keeps looking at Rona, with her new smile,” admits Meg.

“Oh, you mean your man Curtis, with the big shoulders, who looks so cute with those tight football pants on. I’d love to rub his sore muscles after the game, but he’s just not my type, squirms Sampson.

They both continue to walk to, then in to, the Library.

To their surprise, they both see that Rona is between the tall bookshelves looking for a periodical.

Meg goes behind the Library counter and places her book bag down. Sampson walks to the Men’s room.

A few moments pass in the super quiet place…

…then Rona starts screaming loudly, because some how the tall book shelves start to lean and begin to fall over on her…



TO BE CONTINUED…



May you have many…I’m smiling because I’m in some serious shade on this hot day, feeling a comfortable side breeze…I had too much ice cream on my cone the other day, because, it ran all down my arm!...sometimes my life is good and even great, but there’s so much unbearable pain in this world that my happiness gets tempered with sad reality…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?