Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Last Secret Baby Tooth! Part 4.


EVERYBODY’S TALKING ABOUT EXPLORING OUTER SPACE, YET CLOSER TO HOME WE REALLY NEED TO GET TO KNOW OUR DEEPEST OCEANS, OUR DENSEST FORESTS, AND EVEN THE WONDEROUS INTERNEURONAL CONNECTIONS, THE MYRIAD PSYCHOPHYSIOLOGICAL FEEDBACK MECHANISMS, AND THE CONDITIONAL CIRCADIAN BIORYTHMIC FUNCTIONS OF THE HUMAN BRAIN, because the HSR is currently scrubbing up to surgically blunt-dissect away any extraneous intellectual fat tissue, that way, your “doctor, really, I don’t want to feel a thing” smile will unfailingly be profoundly anesthetized!



Quick background: The dentist, with his secret, yet seemingly dangerous-to-possess, baby tooth cargo, is transported yet again, this time to a mountain top cave, where he must bring out the true, unlimited powers of this special deciduous tooth!



I’m carefully walking deeper into this cave, protectively clutching the secret baby tooth pendant that got me into this mess in the first place, and which magically appeared around my neck, when I initially started this unwanted journey.


I’ve got to get past any obstacle and find the chamber up here in this mountain top, that will receive the focusing rays of lights from the three important, rarely-aligned, suns.

And in that chamber, there is a mortar on top of an Altar. I am to place the baby tooth in the mortar, and crush it to bits with the hammer-like pestil next to it. 

It isn’t known to me what will happen next, but I must do this, if I am to have any chance of making it back home.

Suddenly, parts of the cave walls are shaking loose and falling. 

Something’s barreling down the cave, approaching me fast.

 I slip into a deep crack in the cave wall, to tuck out of the way.

Quickly, a big fiery ball, almost as wide as the cave itself, dangerously rumbles past me, and on out of the cave’s mouth, crashing way down below with a deep, low rumble.

It’s pitch black in the cave now...

I think I’ll hide in this recess a little longer, because I sense that there are more dangers yet to come…and soon!


Right after finishing that thought, a bunch of electrified green balls start to come my way. They are the size of baseballs, and are ping-ponging off of the cave walls, shocking the rocks as they bounce off of them.

The first few whizz quickly and fly right past me, but more are coming and the intensity of them is growing, which means that they are eventually going to get to me, and then I’ll probably be a goner for sure!

I push myself deeper into the crack of the wall…

…and work my way through the wall, and into another cave!

I step down on to the floor, and start running to my right, as fast as I can.

Running around a sharp bend in the tunnel…

…I suddenly stop dead in my tracks!...

There’s a large spider-like monster that has electric zappers at the ends of each of its legs.

I have no chance against this beast, or so I think.

The spider quickly slings two legs out, one on each side of me. The crackling leg tips then get closer to me. I feel the hot heat of the popping and hissing of millions of volts!

I can’t even move my body to get away. I’m paralyzed by the force field.

Dang!

Unexpectedly, and at once, a loud and deadly sound of a sword slicing right through some meat, shocks both me, and the spider!

The electrical tips of the spider die out, as the spider slumps to the ground, dead.

A snake with a sword in its mouth is what slit the spider’s back and killed it!

The snake victoriously rises above the vanquished spider, draws back on its tail, then throws down the sword in front of me, and hisses loudly. Then it speaks, “Here, take this sword. You must make it to the chamber, now.”

“If you complete your mission, I will transform back into what I once was…and go back with my family on Earth!”

“Here…this is the way!”

The snake rears back its tail and whips it to crash a hole into the ceiling, and brings its tail back down, so that I can be lifted up with it to the hole.

Grasping the baby tooth pendant in one hand, and the sword in the other, I struggle through the opening and reach up to solid ground and stand up.

A voice around me says, “Go the left way!”

I run as fast as I can, then turn a corner, and stop suddenly again, almost losing my balance, over a cliff-deep ledge.

“This is why my Momma told me not to run!” I thought to myself!

I look across this very wide cavern, and in the middle of it, perched up on a tall thin rock, is the Altar with the mortar on it. The penetrating rays of the suns are starting to merge…my time is short!

“I have to get across the air to the altar!” I scream to myself, “but how?!”

I better find a way quickly, because, right now, coming down the cave close behind me is a loudly-shrieking swarm of some deadly…




TO BE CONTINUED…



May you have many…good things come to those who wait, but all prerequisite sequences need to be engaged and ready to pounce…for safety’s sake, should “Sunday Driving” only be done on Sundays…how many times has your cell phone “saved” your life?…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?