Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hello, I’m Karen! My Smile Drives Men Crazy! Why, I’ve Had Them Do…Pt. 3


DON’T MAKE THE HSR HAVE TO COME OVER, WAKE YOU UP, HELP YOU OUT OF BED, BRUSH YOUR TEETH, FIX BREAKFAST, AND GET YOU READY FOR THE DAY, UNLESS YOU’D LIKE THAT, but doggone it, your “I just can’t wait to take control of my next crazy dream” smile really wanted to sleep in late because it’s Saturday!



Quick background: Karen, the mega businesswoman with the hypnotic smile, meets Tikka, another international business heavyweight who is a certified looker herself, and they are about to hatch another business plan…for a nice profit, that is!



Hey, Tikka!

I just thought of this new business that’s a guaranteed winner!

It goes like this…

…Only rich guys can afford to participate!

Okay, Tikka! Hang on! I’m about to tell you!

I’m hurrying up!

A waiter brings the ladies two glasses of blended unsweetened orange juice and ice, with two cherries on top, compliments of a gentleman seated at the bar. When they turn to look at him, he raises his glass to them as a toast.

What?…you think he’s cute?...Okay, if you say so!

Oh, now you want to hear about the plan?

So, it goes like this…you know how men like to play their manly games to win, right?

And they always want to show women that they are superior in brains and in brawn, mkay?

No, I’ don’t want you to go over there and just beat him up, T! It’s better than that!

I know some gals that are martial arts Olympians, and they are all black belts, and can squash guys like a bug!

I thought you’d like that!

Dang, Tikka! That’s basically it! We’re thinking the same!

That’s right! We set up a club on the swanky West Side, and the Richie Boys can come in, get on the mat with their Judo gis on, and try to see if they can show the girls a thing or two… But they’ll be in for the surprise of their lives! All for a price!

So, Teek, what do you think would be a good price point for a good 30 minute whipping using arm bars and chokes on the mat, after warm up?

OMG! I was thinking the same thing! For that amount we could open franchises!

So there would be no punching and kicking like in MMA, no leaving marks or blood, but lightning-speed Judo moves like foot sweeps, throws, chokes, and arm bars are all okay, to make them submit…quickly!

Tikka! You’re bad…we don’t want to hurt them there…but in their wallets…and don’t worry, they’ll come back for more!
                                                                                                                    
Just then, the gentleman who brought the two ladies drinks comes up to them. He’s got the definite look of a CEO playboy, a prime example of their target market segment.

He reaches out his right hand to greet the ladies and says…“..."


TO BE CONTINUED…




May you have many…excuse me, I hate to pass right by you so quickly, but I am a photon, with occasional, electromagnetic and gravity field-bent pathways, on my way toward outer space and beyond…may your fingers get sore from counting lots of $100 bills…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?