Saturday, September 20, 2014

Poetry About The Beautiful Smiles Of Lovers! V


IT’S THE EXCITING FIRST DAY OF A LONG-ANTICIPATED AND WELL-DESERVED VACATION IN THESE NEW-TO-ME, EXOTIC, PRISTINE, AND INVITING LANDS, so much so, that your “show me the pool, the sauna, and the windy shade” smile, forgot to first text the HSR—the deep-pocketed sponsor of your all-expense-paid trip in the first place—that you have officially arrived, checked in, dived and swam in the pool, and are now happily applying sunblock!





It’s about to be sunset

In a couple of hours…

And on the approaching horizon

Is a pretty but gray

Rain-releasing

Wide curtain of clouds…

I look straight up

Toward the precious Heavens

To see and feel for myself

The natural falling waters coming

That were evaporatedly sucked

From our planet’s

Living blue oceans

And to feel each solitary drop

Write

Its own wet personal signature

On my face and lips…

I smile…of course…

Because now I feel the first nanodrops

Which almost dance sideways

In the sweet soft wind…

My skin is naturally tickled

By the harmonic sequence

Of the wetness strewn down from above

Almost seemingly produced by a whimsical flip

Of his Almighty Wrist…

The drops are getting more potent now

And I smile more

Then I pucker my lips

Then smile again…

My lips are windshield-wiping

My teeth’s enamel

Using the purest of solvents…

Unbottleable rains…

I close my eyes

And open my mouth

And stick out my tongue

To scientifically taste this

Gravitating elixir…

The agua from above

So soothing

And so refreshing

But tasteless

Yet, I can smell its presence

It’s not a hard rain now…

It’s just one to get the dust off

The green palms and brown coconuts

And give the birds and the pink sands

An invigorating soak

Just like my clothes receive…

Now, just as the rains came

And made a statement about

Who is really in charge,

The rains now move on past us

To work its precipitating magic

On someone else, somewhere else…



TO BE CONTINUED…




May you have many…if you think the weather on Earth is something, you should see what it’s like around the five spinning and careening black holes, smashing suns and planets together, then swallowing everything into nothing, and clashing like Titans in the middle of our Milky Way Galaxy!…is long sleep a waste of time, when you’re visiting and touring romantic and beautiful, far-away places?...I like to see the gorgeous flower petals come into full bloom using a time-lapse camera that speeds up the process…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?