Saturday, December 6, 2014

My New Smile And I Are Going To Catch a Nice Girl At This Party Tonight! Part 3.

With the HSR, DON’T PLAY LIKE YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN HAVE AMNESIA, AND CAN’T REMEMBER WHAT WE SHOW, TELL, AND DO, BECAUSE WHEN YOUR SMILE GETS INTO TROUBLE, YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME RUNNING BACK AND GET ALL OF THE BENEFITS AGAIN?…, WELL, OKAY, …JUST THIS ONE TIME, because your “squeezably soft, juicy, and sweet cheeks, just like a baby’s bottom” smile, should never be left out in the harsh unforgiving elements and extreme weather alone!

                                                                                                                   Back to Love Toothbrush®




“All enemy combatants seek to save one person.”




Quick background: So I’m at the baddest nightclub in town, and turn around, only to see this tall sweet babe that I’ve always had dreams about in high school, but while having a friendly, look-deep-into-the-eyes stare fight, I am transported to a strange and far away place, in my real flesh and blood. Am I going to have to save this new world, or more succinctly, can I save myself?



Blended unsweetened orange juice and ice with two cherries on top…that’s all I need to keep me happy all night!

But, nooo!

I had to go looking into the eyes of a darling high school crush, trying to send her a message with my eyes, and with my new, fresh dentition my dentist just hooked me up with, just down below…

…and now I find myself in an unknown set of caves, trying to figure which cave to duck into, to avoid being swept away by a tsunami-like onslaught of water coming right now…

…a fine mess I’ve gotten myself into…again!

This advancing wall of water has no friends and no conscience…I’ll go into this cave right next to the one that the water's coming down, but it looks like it’s an uphill climb…

…and water likes to go down hill, so I sprint quickly, like my dear life depends on it!...

…Yes, siree!

After running for about a minute into the cave, with no sign of water danger now, I slow to a quick walk. But where am I headed?

It’s almost pitch black, but I keep deliberately striding along, with my right hand lightly touching the rocky wall’s surface, to keep me oriented.

My other hand feels my body to see what’s going on with the unfamiliar clothes and especially the bracelet on my right wrist.

I feel the bracelet starting to get a little warm…

While touching it slightly with my left hand to feel the bumps on it…it starts to light up with different colors. 

I press one of the colored buttons…

All of a sudden some steel-like armor plates expand from the wrist band to cover both of my forearms, and then my upper arms.

The armor grows larger and covers the rest of me as I walk and sort of clank along.

Why is this gadget giving me what seems to be shielding protection…Am I going to run into a situation where I will…need it?...against harm?

I come to the end of the cave. The opening leads into a super huge space-age cavern, which contains an expansive underground high-tech-looking city.

The shield that envelopes over my body now gives an astronaut’s bubble over my head as its last armor click-over…

Suddenly some one or thing starts to shoot bullets at me that streak and leave lighted vapor trails as they whizz by, then evaporate.

I daringly jump a little down the side of the mountainous terrain, and run frantically, still ducking and dodging, barely escaping enemy fire…

…but who is this new enemy?

After climbing further down the terrain, I walk into a crowd of mingling people who have on some of the same general type of outerwear that I’m wearing, and I try to get lost among them.

I slightly turn to see in back of me, as I pace sort of quickly, but not openly running so I draw attention.

Flying robot-looking drones are starting to hover over some people behind me. The drones point their camera lenses to people close to them, then find out that person is not me, then go onto the next…in hot pursuit of me!

They seem to be getting closer…

…I duck into a regular-looking store, trying to shake the drones off…

…suddenly, some one blocks my path…

I look at a woman dressed in gear like me…

This person then gives me a small box…

“Fit this into your wrist compartment under your plating, now,” she orders!

“There’s no time to waste!”…

She takes my arm and we both run to the back of the establishment.

And open the back door…

Dang, drones are waiting for us!

We turn around, more drones pull up in back of us and their human-looking controller says to us…

“Okay… you two... you know what we’re after…hand it over now and nobody gets hurt”

Both of us know he’s absolutely lying!

So, now there are drones on both sides of us, and their weapons are audibly clicked and set to kill…

I just got here and already…it’s the end?

But, as if on cue, the…


TO BE CONTINUED…



May you have many…have you ever been caught squeezing the Charmin?...a spiritualist once told me to never do a serious martial arts workout in the woods at night!...is there any such thing as pure, virgin water anymore?…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?