Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Last Secret Baby Tooth! Part 6.

The sages, wise men, and probability futurists performing top-secret research at HSR’s global think tank headquarters in Copenhagen, unequivocally reveal that FOR MOLECULAR-BASED LIFE TO OPTIMALLY AND CEASELESSLY PROPAGATE, IT IS BETTER AND HEALTHIER TO HAVE ALTERNATING LIGHTNESS AND DARKNESS, INSTEAD OF ALL LIGHT, OR ALL DARK, because your “I’m going to turn over so that I can lightly tan the other side” smile, simply needs its beauty rest!
                                                                                                    Back to Love Toothbrush®                                                          



“The further he goes in, the thicker it gets!”



Quick background: the dentist is still aiming to get to the Altar with the all-important baby tooth, but to get there, he had to dive off of a cliff, behead two monsters, and will soon be swimming for his life!



The necklace with the baby tooth is still safely around his neck, and the magical sword in his grip still levitates him above the quickly rising waters, which produce giant waves that splash forcefully up against the cavern walls.

But there are unspeakable creatures hiding in this terrible liquid!

Out of these forsaken waters now lunges a hulky, Loch Ness-looking monster with a long neck, sharp gnashing teeth, and fiery menacing eyes…

…and tries mightily to devour our dentist in one bite!...

…but it misses its mark and falls back splashing into the still rising waters!

The waves now are starting to knock boulder-sized rocks from the walls.

The swimming monster again leaps out of the water like a dolphin to crush the dentist!

This time, the dentist, with the help of his sword, parries the attack, swings his sword, and slices off some of the teeth of his persistent adversary.

The big fish comes up a third time, but now a giant falling boulder, which barely misses the dentist, knocks the fish on its head, and the marine menace splashes back into the water, floating unconsciously..

I look up with care, and quickly evade a couple of other falling boulders.

They kerplunk harmlessly into the angry, filling-up-fast waters.

I move the sword to maneuver myself lower, so that I can sit on the side of the knocked-out, still floating monster, for a brief rest as we rise closer to the Altar above.

It’s quiet—you guessed it—it’s almost too quiet!

I’m hastily looking around for the other shoe to drop!

Without fail, the next challenge strikes with surprise… this time, a patiently waiting, giant bird with sharp mouth fangs and piercing claws on its wings pounces out of a wall hole, and zooms toward me.

To avoid being caught, clawed, and bitten, I fall back into the water…

…the bird misses me…but I lose the grip on my sword…

…and it starts to sink away from me in the dirty water!

Now I really am up the proverbial creek without a paddle!

With no hesitation, I stretch out my hand as far as I can, and tell the sword, “Come back to me!”…

And in about two seconds, it snuggles its way back into my extended grasp… and not a second too late, because some long octopus-like tentacles reach around my waist and pull me further back down into the water.

One swipe of my trusty sword is all it takes to completely sever the massive arms, but one longer piece of them won’t let go of my waist!

I quickly cut in half the remaining squeezing tentacle, with care.

“I need air right now, but, I know that dangerous, and angry bird is waiting for me just above the surface,” I assure myself.

After sticking my sword through what was left of the tentacle, I stick that meat above the water.  The anticipating bird snatches it and flies away.

I raise my head out of the water to suck in some much needed air. I look above and see the bird flying off with its prize.

The water is still coming up. I breathe heavy and struggle back up onto the body of the knocked-out monster fish.

Hearing the noises of the bats again, I look overhead and see them mass-attack the flying bird with the tentacle food in its mouth. That large bird is no match for them. There’re too many of them. They attach themselves to the bird and commanderingly fly it back into their cave with coordination so their new tasty meal won’t escape.

Carefully caressing the baby tooth necklace around my neck, I rest for a minute and think, “If I can just finish riding these rising waters to the Altar, this mission is over!”

But the monster fish I am resting on is groggily waking back up!

Now I…



TO BE CONTINUED…




May you have many…do not try to continuously look to see what the future holds, because you’re going to have to act to make it hold what you want it to hold…do not say to a friend, “what is your point, besides the one on your forehead!”…the teacher that ordered Johnny to come up in front and teach the class, because Johnny wouldn’t stop talking to his friends, was amazed years later that Johnny had, in fact, become a teacher!…smiles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?