Saturday, August 1, 2015

I Love My New Smile and My New Bikini! Now Guys Are Following Me All Over The Beach! Part 4.

Your “I’m beginning to like your stories more than some of the movies out there, HSR, ya know, what with all of the convoluted twists and hairpin turns of the plots!” smile, says WE ARE CONTINUING WHERE WE LEFT OFF ON THE GREAT SMILE AND BIKINI SAGA, AND THAT IS WHERE THE NON-EYE-PATCH-WEARING SAILOR HSR IS BEING OFFERED, OR MORE LIKE COMMANDED, TO TELL SOME APPRAISER WHERE THE SKELETON OF THE SHIP, THE SIN NOMBRE, IS LOCATED, BECAUSE IT WAS LARGER, AND IT WAS ALSO WAS PAINTED BLACK LIKE THE LONELY STARRY NIGHTS AT SEA, AND CARRIED THE MOST IMPORTANT CARGO THAT THE NINA, PINTA, AND SANTA MARIA WEREN’T ALLOWED TO CARRY, BECAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE FOR SURE BEEN PIRATED, AND THE CONTENTS OF THE SIN NOMBRE WERE ABSOLUTELY MIND-BOGGLING: WE’RE TALKING HUMONGUS SEVEN FOOT SOLID GOLD STATUES, HORDES AND HORDES OF NONDEGRADED, GLISTERING OLD COLONIAL ERA GOLD COINS ABOUT FIVE INCHES IN DIAMETER,  EACH WITH DIFFERENT OLD-WORLD DERCORATIVE RELIEF PICTURES, ALSO, EXTREMELY LARGE SEA PEARLS, THE LIKES AND DEMENSIONS OF WHICH ARE UNHEARD OF, AND, NOW THAT THE HSR THINKS ABOUT IT, THE OCTOPUS LORDING OVER ALL OF THIS LOOT BACK THERE HAD IN ONE OF ITS ARMS, A KING’S PURE GOLD WALKING CANE THAT WAS SATURATED WITH SOME FABLED SUPER DIAMONDS, AND IT HAD RARE RUBIES AND AMYTHYST STONES AS LARGE AS A PERSON’S THUMB ARTISTICALLY EMBEDDED INTO THE SIDES OF THE CANE, AND ALL OF THIS WAS JUST A SMALL PORTION OF THE TOTAL CONTENTS OF THE VESSEL, SO THE HSR SAYS TO THE APPRAISER THAT HE WILL “TRY TO REMEMBER” WHERE HE FOUND THE GOLD COIN, AND GET BACK TO HIM TO TELL HIM, AND THAT HE DOESN’T WANT TO TAKE THE 3 MILLION DOLLARS IN THE CASE IN FRONT OF HIM NOW, BECAUSE THE STREETS ARE TOO DANGEROUS TO WALK AROUND WITH THAT KIND OF MONEY, SO HE SAYS THAT HE WILL BE BACK IN 3 DAYS, AND EXCUSES HIMSELF TO LEAVE, AND HE EXITS THE TALL GLASS BUILDING, WHERE HE SEES A TROPICAL SPORTS BAR, WHICH SEEMS LIKE A NICE PLACE TO STOP BY RIGHT NOW, SO HE GOES IN, SITS AT THE BAR, AND ORDERS A TALL GLASS OF ORANGE JUICE WITH HEAVY PULP AND TWO CHERRIES ON TOP, HIS FAVORITE, AND TAKES A LONG SWIG, AND TRIES TO FIGURE OUT HIS NEXT MOVE, HOWEVER, THE HSR NOTICES A BIG BURLY GUY IN A SUIT WALK INTO THE BAR, AND HE ALSO TAKES A SEAT, AND STARES AT THE HSR’S EVERY MOVE, LEADING THE HSR TO PLAN TO USE A TRICK UP HIS SLEEVE, AND THAT SINCE THE HSR IS MAJORITY-PART PLASMA/GASEOUS SILICON IN NATURE, HE IS WHAT BIOPHYSICISTS CALL HOMO HOLOGRAPHICUS, AND THIS ALLOWS THE HSR TO…SORRY…I’M OUT OF BREATH!...I’LL CONTINUE NEXT TIME!
                                                                                                                       Back to Love Toothbrush®                           





“At times, what is not said, may have more impact than what is said!” 






Sandy, the tall and darling young man I just met, who caught my attention by hiding under some sand, to the point where I thought he was buried alive, is now being carted off somewhere by three beefy security-looking guys. And they don’t look like the police!

Did he play a trick on them or somebody else?

Just before all of this happened, he told me to retrieve a briefcase for him, the contents of which, he did not say.

Sandy is in a quite enviable position, if what he says is true, that the biotech firm he founded is being brought out by Europa Pharma for three of those pretty little billion ones!

I’m into the bioenergetics medicine field, and I know that if you can get 3 billion of the world’s population to, say, pay $50 a year for any needed pharmaceutical, you’ve earned 150 billion in 365 days, enough to make any capitalist worth his or her salt, almost fall out of their customized $20,000 executive chair!

So, I know there are some very high-stakes shenanigans happening right now!

If I want Sandy to live, and I think he should, I must get that attaché case, because it may be the only bargaining chip keeping him alive…so I must go to the Sunset Sea Cliffs Grande Hotel Penthouse Suite and put in the security code 6886 that Sandy told me, and get the suitcase and disappear…now!

So, I continue my nonchalant walk on the beach away from that chaos that just happened and toward my car.
  
This whole walk on the beach started off as just a way of sampling the sweet sea coast, but I guess got a little more attention than I bargained for, by wearing the smallest and prettiest two-piece ‘kini I could find, topped off with the brand-spanking new dental veneers all across the face, to bequeath me a real, stand-up-and-take-notice, show-quality smile...thanks to Dr. Pearladont!

But, I don’t think that showing who I am is ever the wrong thing to do!

If I could see Mr. Nana again, the other gentleman I met, I would ask him if we all get what we really deserve in the end…

…I’m just about to where my car is, and I turn and I look to the sea’s horizon, and ask the Nana question again, “What must be?”

No new answers come popping out right now, but I know that someone needs help…right now…and that two sailboats way out there on the sea are hypnotically streaming across the waters as if that’s the most important thing in the world for them to do at this moment!

I get my keys out and press the unlock button on the bob, and I’m about to open the door, when the guy on the beach with the binoculars, surprisingly walks up to me and puts his hand on my door and asks, “Do you know that guy back there? Did he tell you anything?...”

I immediately tell him, “Sure, he wanted to get my number so we could go out, but I told him that I could see that he has many girlfriends from the look in his eyes, and told him no!”

The guy in the dark suit mulled over what I just said a little, and said,  “Well, thank you, Miss.”

So, I climb into my BMW i8…







…But I tell myself that I must ditch this car, and drive some thing less conspicuous for now…

So, I get out of the parking lot, and drive a little, and see in my rear view mirror a big black SUV following me…probably the same guy…

…then I make a right, then a left turn, and the person is still following me…

That’s when I see a tanker truck stalled in the street, so I quickly zoom under it with my tiny car…

…And the SUV is stuck and can’t chase me!...

…now I have a little room and time to operate…

…So, I head straight to a parking structure that just happens to be close to the Hotel and park there in a special space that I have that is privately enclosed with a door, and exit the car and go over to my other car, and drive off, all while changing clothes and putting on a wig in the process…

…Now I’m at the Hotel parking area with no sign of the SUV in sight, so I go in the Hotel, and ride up to the penthouse suite, punch in the code to exit the elevator, and then punch in the same code to get into the suite…

And when I open the double-thick entry door, I am immediately shocked by the…




TO BE CONTINUED…





May you have many…for a sweet sunny afternoon with a cool breeze to come about for us on this Earth, especially near or on the beach in Southern California, many other places in the sky and in outer space need to be extremely inhospitable to Man”…when I really think about it, my smile is part of my facial “business card!”…does everybody have some favorite music that they like to play repeatedly?…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?