Saturday, August 22, 2015

The Last Secret Baby Tooth! Part 9.

THE HSR IS WAGGING ITS FINGER, SHAKING ITS HIPS, TWITCHING IT LEG, AND PATTING ITS FOOT, TRYING TO GET YOU TO ACT RIGHT, SO YOU STOP EATING THOSE BIG BOAT ICE CREAM BANANA SPLIT SUNDAES, WITH SIX SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM, TWO BANANAS, MUCH HOT CHOCOLATE,


AND ALL THE OTHER SPACES FILLED IN WITH CHERRIES, STRAWBERRIES, AND COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF WHIPPED CREAM, and, quite frankly, because, your “today is a perfect day for me to try out my new box kite” smile, is about to chow down two-and-a-half days worth of wonderful, comforting, and delicious calories!
                                                                                               Back to Love Toothbrush®                                      




“When you point your finger at someone…three of them are pointing back at you!”





Quick background: nothing seems to go as planned for the dentist. All he is supposed to do is crush the last baby tooth in a mortar while immersed in the lights of three rare suns. That’s it! But he’s not out of plans yet! More surprises and uncertainties are guaranteed to make his quest extremely difficult!




The dentist takes a deep breath and is thankful that he has made it this far unhurt, but in serious need of rest and a strong desire to just go back home.    

He is convinced that this is no dream because there is too much pain, blood, and suffering around every turn he makes.

Standing on a dangerous ledge at the top of the mountain that he would love to quickly forget, he surveys the high altitude and jagged geography, and sees in the sky the two suns and the moon reflecting the precious rays from the third sun that are so important to his mission.

“I have the baby tooth, my sword, the mortar and pestle, and the shiny spear tips right here! Maybe I should just do it right now” he thinks.

He first places both of his arms firmly into the backpack-like harness that holds the four spears he recovered, courtesy of the caveman-looking creatures that tried to spear him just earlier.

The dentist asks himself, “I wonder what happened to those cavemen. Did they fall or were they pushed off this ugly piece of gigantic rock? They did shout like they were personally meeting death itself!”

He sneers and kicks a stone over the side and watches it bounce down the side until it disappears into the uninviting darkness down below.

Out of the side of his eye, he catches a glimpse of a shadow of something possibly flying quickly above him.

Before he could even make a move, the creature from above grabs him by the back of his spear harness, lifts him away from the mountain, and is flying him off in a direction away from the evil-looking, approaching darkness.

“What the heck is this”, I curse, “I can’t even stand on a mountain top in peace!”

He still has all of his precious cargo, including the spears that he will surely need in the near, or even the very-near future.

The dentist looks up and sees that this bird looks prehistoric, and is flying like it knows where it is going.

I wipe my brow with one arm, ”I’m just glad that this bird didn’t impale me with its foot claws!”

I look around and down and up to see what it’s like to fly high in a plane…without the plane!

Far off to the right, two large birds of the same kind, catch up to us and and fly close, as if in a defensive avial formation.



Extremely loud booming explosions, with much crackling and sizzling happens behind us…I turn around to look…it is the mountain that I was just on! There’s more enlarging fire that I can feel from here, and more explosions, and, as the big, bad rock starts crumbling down onto itself, I sign a Hail Mary…saved again!

As we navigate through the windy air and through some clouds, I care more about what will happen than what just happened.

We, the three birds and I, are getting closer to a black mountain topped with white snow and many waterfalls gracing its side. I don’t know what to think of it. But I know it is definitely better than the now-evaporated place I just left.

Even if I did complete my task back there, would I still have perished with the rest of that mountain along with its other inhabitants?

The things that helped me to survive—the snake, the mermaid, and now these birds that I’m sailing with—they all seem to be on my side, but where are they from, and how and why did they get here.

I am responsible for dragging myself into this mess by disobeying a strange woman that warned me not to search for the lost baby tooth. But did I drag the other things—or people—into it, too? And, did that Mr. Cloud ball of hot gas really want to get rid of me after my sealing of the deal with the pulverization of “the Last Secret Baby Tooth!”

Before I could drift off into more mixed-up thoughts, I see above at a distance to the right, a flock of six, dagger-beaked Black Hawks, curled tight, and fast flying, and about to dive down on us…

“In two seconds they are going to make contact with us, Man!” I sigh.

All of a sudden, one of the huge, slow-flapping beasts, breaks its rhythm, nimbly turns its body midflight so its front, beak, and foot claws face the oncoming birds, and intercepts four of them, trapping one with its beak, then one in each of its two foot claws, and the fourth one fatally penetrates deep into the belly of the big bird with its dagger beak, body and all.

That humongous bird, which seemingly gave its life to protect us, is now too wounded to go on, and starts to fall and spin a long way down from the sky with the other caught birds into an eerie and forbidding black space.                                     

The other two killer birds that passed by without contacting us, fly away further down, climb up again high in the air, and then plot to dive bomb us again.

My sword starts to get warm in my grasp, and that only means one thing!...

As the angry, dive-bombing birds rocket down toward us at supersonic speed again, I…










TO BE CONTINUED…




May you have many…have you shown people your InfiniSmile today!...even though you may come into a room that is dark, walk with a light about you!...how ironic it is that, even though it has been proven that water is more prevalent in interstellar space than first thought, here, on Earth, there are some severely drought-stricken large communities where water does not come out when you turn the tap on…smiles!

2 comments:

  1. Great post. You seem to have a good understanding about it. When I enterd your blog, I felt this. Come on and keep writing your blog will be more attractive. To Your Success!
    No Addiction | Aire Bra | Sandhi Sudha Oil | Fair Look |
    Body Buildo | Step Up Height Increaser | Hair Building Fiber | Slim 24 Pro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to make you come back every week by giving you great dental adventures found nowhere else on the Internet!

      Delete

Your smile's response?