Saturday, September 5, 2015

Dentist/Scuba Diver Cleans Teeth On The Weekends…Of Live Sharks!

Your “cool, with partly-sunny Monday skies, and a slight to moderate breeze today and for the rest of this week” smile, IS CAUGHT LOUNGING AROUND AGAIN UNDER A SHADY TREE, BUT NOT WITH SHADY PEOPLE, BECAUSE YOU JUST FINISHED WATERING AND TENDING TO THE ABUNDANT GARDEN PLANTS, WHICH INCLUDE FRUIT TREES, VEGETABLE PLANTS, AND ROSES AND AZALEAS OF VARIOUS SIZES AND COLORS, SO YOU GO AHEAD AND ENJOY THAT RELAXING TIME IN A COMFORTABLE HEAD-TO-TOE RECLINER, AND MAYBE ENTER INTO A NICE BACKYARD SLUMBER, WHERE YOUR DREAMS MAY TAKE YOU TO A VERY LARGE  PLANT NURSERY, AND THIS NURSERY LOOKS LIKE IT GOES ON FOR MILES IN EVERY DIRECTION, AND ALL OF THE PLANTS ARE SO GORGEOUS, AND, AFTER A WHILE OF THIS EYE-OPENING SPLENDOR, YOU NOTICE DOWN THE AISLE THE SHADOW OF SOMEONE QUICKLY MOVING BEHIND A ROW, SO YOU GO TO THAT SPOT, AND TURN YOUR HEAD TO SEE, AND THE SAME PERSON OR SHADOW ZOOMS BY TOO FAST FOR YOU TO RECOGNIZE WHO IT MIGHT BE, AND YOU HURRY UP TO THE END OF THE NEXT ROW, SO YOU CAN SEE WHO IT IS AGAIN, AND THIS GOES ON FOR A COUPLE OF MORE TIMES, BUT THIS TIME, WHEN YOU SLOWLY PEEK AROUND THE ROW OF TALL PLANTS, SOMEONE TAPS YOU ON THE SHOULDER FROM BEHIND, MAKING YOU JUMP IN FRIGHT A LITTLE, AND YOU SLOWLY TURN YOUR HEAD AROUND TO SEE WHO IT MIGHT BE, AND IT'S YOU, WHEN YOU WERE A...LAUGHING AND PLAYFUL LITTLE KID!
                                                                                                    Back to Love Toothbrush®                                           







“Every Dental Office is full of people who didn’t follow the Doctor’s Preventive Care Instructions enough!”






For the last 37 years, the International Dentist, Dr. Danny Dentation, nicknamed "The Big Chomp" has thoroughly enjoyed what he calls, "the most dangerous, yet most gratifying job in the world--cleaning the teeth of large and megalarge sharks!"




Dr Dentation explains and reveals that, "We need Sharks! They are the ultimate scavengers and notorious vacuum cleaners of the seas...they keep the oceans clean and honest... and as pure as the driven...currents!

"Contrary to popular opinion, it has been my consistent experience that mature and even the younger sharks like to be touched and rubbed...just like some domesticated pets!

"I practice 4 months out of the year in the U.S. in Daytona Beach, Florida, and just to the south is New Smyrna Beach, which is a verified breeding ground for many sharks and especially their different preys, because the extensive and protective deltas offer safe havens to many aquatic species.

"For the next two months, I practice Dentistry in Perth, Australia, and those southwest waters there offer some  of the most abundant and biodiverse "sea zoos" I have ever seen.

"And when I see them on Saturdays and Sundays the sharks there are more "muscle bound," if you will, because they are bulkier, and have almost 25% more teeth than the other sharks I've seen and treated.

"They also actually wait in a line for me to care for them!

"Sydney, on the east coast of Australia, is where I spend my next two months practicing Dentistry on my patients (they know when I visit the city, and I'm booked solid, just like in all of the other places I practice!), and the rest of my time there, especially on the weekends I provide hygienic care to the sharks in the maze of deltas there that show up.

"The last four months out of the year I visit the people and the sharks off of Jeffrey's Bay, by Port Elizabeth, in South Africa.

"There are two sharks in that area that I look forward to seeing and treating every year...

"And since it's the same time every year, they seem to know that I am coming.

"They usually travel as a pair, and butt right to the front of the line when I am out there, to get my attention and care!...

"One is a seventy-foot male Great White...that I call "Mega"...

..."and the other one is...

..."a super rare, and even larger, totally dark, female, eighty-five foot, Great Ebony Shark...whom I call "Midnight!"...

"She has a long scar under her mouth, but she's still an amazingly beautiful sight to behold...

..."and just her sheer size!...Whoa!...

"Let me tell you, I use a submersible spinning toothbrush with a slurry of...

..."get this...

..."chicken, beef, and baking soda!...

"And they go crazy...almost like it has an enjoyable anesthetic in it...

..."because they are so calm and open really wide so I can get way in the back...



..."and when I hum "Old McDonald Had A Farm," in the water, they wiggle and quiver all of their fins almost like I hit a sweet spot, and that they are laughing with me!...

..."and they even let me turn them over!...

"I leave the loose teeth that I find in their mouths alone. Those teeth will exfoliate themselves just fine, and those loosening flesh-tearers have a digestive function when they are swallowed, so I let Nature take it's course there...

..."and, plus, I don't want to make the sharks "jump!"...

..."if you know what I mean...

"And when ever I do my shark teeth cleaning routine, I always access the ocean area by walking into the water from the beach...never from a boat...they can tell!

"Maybe they fear or respect me more if they notice that I am "one of those creatures who comes from the land!

"Or maybe it's the unconditional and nonjudgemental love that I show them," Dr. Dentation says in closing, "They always come back for me to rub them the right way!"


May you have many...a good breakfast does a mind, body, and spirit good!...did you drive with determined anti-road rage today?...hey, you want some ice cream?...smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?