Friday, November 13, 2015

Top Dentist Now Available “At The Drop Of A Hat” Worldwide...For A $300,000 Retainer…Plus Expenses…For The World’s Best Billionaire Smile! Part 2.

THE LAST TIME WE DID A PREFACE ABOUT THE "TOP DENTIST NOW AVAILABLE...," THE HSR WAS HIGH UP IN THE AIR, ALMOST APPROACHING THE IONOSPHERE, AND, AROUND THAT TIME, HE EXPERIENCED SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH HIS STATE-OF-THE-ART, HIGH-ALTITUDE, KICKED-BACK-RECLINING, HEAVEN-WATCHING, BIG-SCREEN, MAN-CAVE BALLON CHAMBER...



...AND THAT MADE HIS CONTRAPTION START TO SLOWLY DESCEND FROM THE SKY, AND AFTER EMERGENCY EJECTING AND PARACHUTING A LONG WAY DOWN, HE WAS LUCKILY CAUGHT IN SOME TREE BRANCHES WHICH SOFTENED HIS ULTIMATE IMPACT, SO, AFTER UNHOOKING HIMSELF FROM THE PARACHUTE, HE FINALLY SLIDES DOWN FROM THE TREE, AND BRUSHES HIMSELF OFF, BUT THE HSR, IS NOW WITHOUT FOOD, WATER, AND CELL PHONE (OMG!) IN THE MIDDLE OF THE REALLY WIDE AMAZON RAINFOREST, PROBABLY A THOUSAND MILES FROM ANOTHER HUMAN, CIVILIZED OR NOT, AND HE SEES STRANGE PLANTS THAT ARE NEW TO HIM...LIKE...



...AND...




...SO WITH THE SPOOKINESS OF THE RAINFOREST DARKNESS RAPIDLY APPROACHING, HSR NOW HAS TO FIND A PLACE TO HIDE FROM THE HUNGRY, STALKING PREDATOR ANIMALS OF THE NIGHT, OF WHICH HE IS SURE THERE ARE MANY, SO HE SPOTS A TREE WITH MANY SOLID BRANCHES RATHER HIGH OFF OF THE GROUND, WHICH ALLOWS HIM TO BASICALLY BE OUT OF HARM'S WAY...




SO HE CLIMBS UP THE TREE AND FINDS A SPOT THAT SEEMS OKAY...BUT...HE FEELS LIKE HE HAS NEIGHBORS WATCHING HIM...


SO HE HAS TO SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN...BUT FORTUNATELY FOR HIM, IT STARTS TO RAIN HARD,


WHICH KEEPS MANY OF THE PREDATORS AT BAY FOR NOW, BUT THE RAINS BRING DOWN SOME OF THE CANOPY PLANT'S POWERFUL TREE SAP AND SOME OF IT GETS ON THE HSR AND HE STARTS TO BE AFFECTED BY THE STRANGE AND POTENT BIOCHEMICALS AND STARTS TO MILDLY HALLUCINATE AND GO TO SLEEP AND DREAMS THIS ONE DREAM, AND...and nothing, man...you ain't jivin' me...but this time the HSR is really in a conundrum with no modern amenities or anything, so this time, your "aww shucks, dude...what's a little rain...suck it up and be a man!" smile really wonders if HSR is going to make it to the next day!
                                                                                                         Back to Love Toothbrush®                               






"Many of the world's problems stem from one person coveting and taking the property of another person!"











Dr. Olah Orala, the world renowned dentist to the mega-rich, who is the first to be called by most of the reclusive billionaires of the the world, when one of them has a dental emergency, now receives an urgent text message from Havlar H. Holmberg, the Swedish shipping magnate:

"Dr. Orala, my good friend, it seems that I just had an accident when chewing on one of my favorite truffles, which was just flown in from Italy...




"...and I had it delicately prepared...

...as gifts...




"...and also as a thrilling aphrodisiac meal for my wife and I...


"...and, as a semi-frequent treat for myself...



"I'm currently in one of my castles in Gothenberg...May I see you soon, Dr.? I'm meeting an entourage of foreign diplomats...discreetly, of course...and I need to be tip top, Chap!"

Dr. Orala, relaxed and refreshed after just finishing several short, but high-intensity Tabata-type of custom burst workouts, at one of his favorite seaside retreats...


...texts back:

"My good friend, Havlar, it's been a while! How's the wife, Genevieve? You two are the most gracious hosts on the continent! It's not necessary that you always pay three times my retainer, but I share your pride that money should be no object,  especially when you require the best...with alacrity! And, although I am currently just across the Ocean, I will expect to see you in about...say...two hours!"

Magnate Holmberg responds:

"Splendid! I am so blessed to know you! You have such a genuine touch like no other! And, oh, yes...President Stefan Lofven of my country and his wife are my house guests for a night or two, and I would love to introduce them to you!"

Olah closes with the text:

"Now, Havlar, you know that I, too, operate very discreetly, but in this case, I'll gladly make an exception for your country's first family...and I am honored...see you shortly! Bye!"


So, for emergencies, and almost all of them are, the doctor and his team just simply board a brand new Hypersonic Skylon SuperJet...




...which allows him to show up any where in the world in about the time it takes to play an interesting game of soccer!

Such is the life of the one and only Dr. Olah Orala, who, on a whim, just remodeled his San Francisco penthouse office to simplify and unclutter his mind and his environment!...






May you have many...would you like to be the one who strolls on a crowded, star-studded Movie Premiere Red Carpet, or be the one who sells all of the red carpets?...what are you going to do with all of that left-over Halloween candy?...I'm sick of all of this too-hot weather, but I don't want it to be bitterly cold either!...smiles!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?