Friday, April 22, 2016

Thanks For My Bangin’ New Smile, Dentist, Man!…Now Girls Are Calling Me Left and Right! Part 4.

“THANK GOODNESS FOR DENTISTRY! AND FOR MY GREAT DR. DENTINA,” SAYS CHARLES ADAMS, THE PROTAGONIST OF THE BLOG SERIES BELOW, BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT COOL DUDE FOR NOW, BECAUSE THE HSR, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WHOLE BLOG SITE IN THE FIRST PLACE, IS TRYING TO FIGURE HIS WAY OUT OF A DARK AND COLD MEDIEVAL-LOOKING CASTLE, 


BY GOING ROOM TO ROOM, AND HOPING THAT HE’LL FINALLY FIND THE MAIN EXIT, BUT EACH TIME HE ENTERS ONE ROOM WHICH INVARIABLY CONTAINS AN UNEXPECTED AND MENACING MONSTER...



AND HE, SO FAR, HAS BEEN ABLE TO EXTRICATE HIMSELF AND ESCAPE OUT OF EACH ROOM, AND INTO ANOTHER ROOM, BUT THE NEXT ROOM HAS ANOTHER TYPE OF YUCKY LIVING THING, AND EACH NEW THREAT


SEEMS TO WANT TO KEEP HIM THERE AND DO UNSPEAKABLE THINGS TO HIM, SO, WE NOW FIND THE HSR TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM SOMETHING LARGE THAT SLITHERS AND DRAGS ITSELF ON THE FLOOR, BUT THE ROOM IS DARK SO HE CAN’T SEE ANYTHING, AND HE SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY, AND BLINDLY WALKS, TOUCHING THE WALL ALONG THE WAY, AND NOW, AS HE FINALLY FINDS THE DOORKNOB OF A NEW DOOR TO GET OUT OF THIS ROOM, HE FEELS A WET AND SLIMY TENTACLE,


CREEP UP HIS LEG UNDER HIS PANTS, SO HE SCREAMS LOUDLY LIKE A SAPRANO, THEN KICKS THE TENTACLE WITH HIS OTHER FOOT, BUT ANOTHER TENTACLE GRABS THAT OTHER FOOT, SO NOW HE’S IN A BIG VAT OF TROUBLE, BUT FORTUNATELY, HE HAS HIS HANDS ON THE DOOR KNOB OF THE DOOR TO THE NEXT ROOM, SO, HE TWISTS THE KNOB AND THE DOOR SWINGS OPEN, LETTING IN A LOT OF LIGHT, 



WHICH SCARES AND MAKES THE SLITHERING AND TENTACLED MONSTER AROUND HIS LEGS, QUICKLY LET GO OF THE LEGS, WHICH IS A GOOD THING, SO HSR HIGH STEPS IT OUT OF THERE INTO THE NEXT ROOM, WHICH HAS ENOUGH LIGHT TO SEEM LIKE IT’S OUTSIDE, BUT IT’S NOT, SO HE’S GLAD, AT LEAST, TO GET TENTACLE-FREE, BUT WHAT WAITS FOR HIM NOW IS A, …sir, dentist...uh...hello...and just hold your horses, and wait a second, now…you’ve got me holding my breath with heavy anticipation, and I don’t like to be scared like that, so my “I had the greatest time last night listening to the Philharmonic Orchestra play Mozart’s First Symphony in D Minor” smile, wants to get some ice water, grab a sit-down, and start fanning myself like crazy!
                                                                                                           Back to Love Toothbrush®                                              


 









“We are all safe, especially if we can live in good health tomorrow!”











My name is Charles…Charles Adams. And first off, I thank my dentist, Dr. Delyla Dentina, who stylized my new smile so magnificently, that I’m a brand new attractive me!...And now the eyes of many women perk up when they look my way…and I must admit that I do like the added attention!

I still dress rather preppy, with selections from Brooks Brothers and Sacks Fith Ave...


...and the like, but my new teeth whiteness and arrangements potentiate the vibes and looks that I give to women.

Well, anyway, this morning, I am just now stepping out of a brand new white Bentley,


which belongs to a beautiful business women who is dropping me off to work.

I just safely helped a family member of hers, who desparately needed help in crossing the street.

Dr. Lovelow, as she drops me off in her white luxury car, says she’ll be out of the country for two weeks, says, “Charles, I’d love to use some of your predictive analytic services that you provide, you handsome man!”

I know Dr. Stacy Lovelow has to be a millionaire! She didn’t tell me what she does for a living, but she did give me her card, and instead of looking at it now, I just slip it into my suit pocket, and say, “So nice to have met you today…and have a safe trip, Dr. Stacy!”

And she quickly returns, “Please…call me Ci Ci!

As I gently close her hermetic car door, she winks and gives me one of her saucy smiles!...

And I give her a wink and a smile back!

So, as I turn around and head for the front door of the tall glass building, I see me and my smile in the reflecting windows, and give props to my dentist again.

Inside, I pass three ladies at the sign-in desk...



One of them says, “Hi there, Mr. Adams! Have a nice day!” and the other two give flirting, girlish giggles.

I reply back, “Good morning, ladies…and thank you!”

After walking to the elevator button, and pressing it, I start to think about the businesses that I’ll be working with today.

The elevator doors open up, and while I step in, the smiling elevator attendant asks...


 ...which floor I need, and I say "The 50th, please!"

As I ride up, I take out Ci Ci’s business card and look at it.

It reads, “Unlimited Assests Management, Where For A Fee, You Don’t Lose A Dime,” President and CEO Stacy Lovelow, Doctorate in Finance, Monaco, France.”

I think, “Whoa! She’s definitely in rarefied business air!”

As I leave the elevator, the attendant says, "One day you tell me the name of your dentist, okay!"

I reply, "Sure, she makes the world a smilier place!"

And wouldn't you know it, as soon as the door opens, and I exit the elevator and round the corner, I almost bump into Reebee, a hot co-worker that has her eyes on me, or maybe it's just my smile...but any way... she says, "Oh, excuse me Mr. Adams, ha, we almost bumped!...I know you have insurance!," with a big smile.

"Aww, Reebee, you know you're the best! Good Morning! I have to make a couple of calls, but I'll get back to you!" I respond...

"Promises, promises, Mr Adams!" she lets out.

So, I get to my desk, and hang my coat up, then sit down in my comfortable and ergonomic executive chair, and get busy.

But before I could make it to my second client call, our group secretary alerts me that I am to report to the V.P. of Predictive Analytics Research, pronto.

I go up to the 65th floor, and I check in with the secretary there, who greets me, "Good Morning, Mr. Adams"...



...then I sit down in the reception room....and the receptionist, I notice, takes a couple of glances my way and asks me, "Do you know a dentist by the name Dr. Dentina? Because, I notice that you have the "Starlights Smile Teeth Curvatures!" "Well, yes, I do!," I continue, "And I see that you opted for her "In Motion Smile Package." I could recognize it on you right away!" The executive assistant, confesses, "Dr. Dentina has shown me how the architecture of the teeth creates and synergizes with  the energy, impact, and the emotions of the viewer. Oh, Mr Adams...I wanted to ask you..." And just at that moment, a discreet buzzer lights the secretary's phone, and she says, "Mr. Adams, let's talk more later...and nice speaking with you! Dr. Lola is able to see you now. Please, through the double doors."

"Thank you very much! Your smile's a winner, young lady," I exclaim to her, as I get up out of my chair and head to the richly appointed oak doors. The floors are shiny marble, straight from Italy, I can tell. And the view from 15 floors higher makes a big difference.

I walk to the V. P.'s entrance, and slightly pull on one of the doors, but both of the heavy paneled doors open together with the greatest of ease.

"Wow!,"  I exclaim to myself, "is this place laid out or what!" as I walk into the office...


"You, hoo, Mr. Adams!...I'm on this side! Hi there...I'm Dr. Lola, V. P."...


I respond back, "Hi there, I remember you...I met you a couple of months ago!"

"Good!" she says and adds, "I have noticed your newly inserted algorithms, and how they seem to  better predict clients'  actual sales numbers by almost 400%...I want to thank you for your progress, and the Board of Directors has noticed this too!...they tripled your pay scale, too!...I need you to work directly with me...if you don't mind...so that we can continue to pleasantly surprise our existing clients, and to widen our roster of multinationals!"

"Your new office is now being moved to this floor right next to mine, just in case I need your input, quickly..."

"Why thank you, Dr. Lola! All of these good things are happening so very fast!" I admit.

"Oh, please, call me Geena. I'd say that things are coming along quite well, too, Mr. Adams. How about we talk about it over lunch...at Rodolpho's!"


"You mean the Wing Plaza restaurant on the 80th floor that rotates?," I inquire wide-eyed.


"You bet! Why don't you go check out your new office and get comfy. I'll see you at lunch with another V.P. in a bit," Dr. Geena Lola assures me and gives me a sweet, sparkling smile that goes well with her sparkling eyes!

"Let's eat together at lunch then," I smile back!...






TO BE CONTINUED...








May you have many…I like hearing good music through my headphones to hear every instrument!...ripe, juicy fruits are God's continuous gift to us...have you ever wanted to be caught speechless!… smiles!

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made.Such a very useful article.
    تركيبات

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Olivia, for your feedback! Because you took the time to write, I'm going reward you and maybe use your first name as one of my unusual dental characters, if that's okay?

      HSR

      Delete

Your smile's response?