Friday, September 14, 2018

I'm An Uber Driver...And...A Dentist On The Side!...

"Are You Ready?...I Am...Let's Go!...But first...since you're all up  in my face...I'ma


...Step Back, and check  you out!...Hey!...

Do you want...


some of what I have?"






















Many People

rely on

Energy Drinks 

to


get them going strong!...

But...


all I really need is



plenty off rest and...

..."Some Of Your Stuff!"













"You...Reading This!...

Enter into My Lair!...

...and relax on my

Swinging Bed!



I'm going to put on



something a little

"Less Restrictive!""























Agent Report!...

Let's go over the

Signs that

I will give on

our

Spy Stake-out...

So,

if I touch my

scalp,

it means that

things are


still a "go"!

And if I use both hands,

things are


falling apart!

And if I close my eyes

and think of Lovely You,

that means to


quickly meet Me at

Our Safe House!"















"Now that

My Feathers got your

attention, HSR...



Let me tell you

My Story!"















"Oh, that's a good line,

Young Lady!...

Let's see how far that takes you!"...



"Well, we all have a Story to tell!

And we have some Stories for you!"


"OMG!...You're the Reader that

I've been waiting for!

In My Sports Car,

I hope that

you can



"Work Your Stick!"...

'Cause I'm High Powered,

and I've Got "Rubbers To Burn!""













"I am

"Your Official Person Who Stays Out Late And Drives Fast But Has Good Luck And Will Stick With

You Through Thick And Thin!"

and

"The One Who Won't Burn The Food And Likes Ice Cream And Washing Dishes And Steak Knives!"


And remember...we are

what we eat,

and,

we are

what we Fantasize About!"









"Come on...try and "Do Some Damage!""






"Oh, Boy...I't's that

Lady again...who

hasn't been

"Loosened Up" yet!"...



"If HSR ever really "Hits The Jackpot"

with her,

she just might be a

"Good Asset!"






"Hey, Sistah...

...You!...

with the

Nice Hair and

The White Teeth!...

Yeah, you!...

You wanna come on up

and

"Shake your Shiny Stuff"

in front of

HSR?"






"Yeah...That's it, Gurl!"






(Applause from the Crowd!)







"Hi, and Thanks for

letting me be first!

I only want to

go to "Third Base" with

Hollywood at this time...

Miss

"I'd Rather Stay Out Late And Drive My Car Real Fast And Stretch My Luck, Than Stay

Home And Do Dishes!"


...Hollywood, My Dear!...

My Mom and Dad really liked you

when you came


by for Lunch!...

But, 

she said that 

you eat your 

food too fast!

And you ate

all of the 

Meat Loaf!...


And my Dad told me that

I better


learn how to

"Make That Meat Loaf"

for that

Young Doctor!"













"Good to see you again,

Miss

"Every Time Hollywood Comes By, I Burn Off All Of The Calories From My Steak And

Ice Cream!"


We've met before

on another Blog!


...Hey, HSR...

That Jazz  Concert

was Great!...


The Music was Smooth and Mellow


yet Spontaneous and Sophisticated!...


Just Like You!"










"You're so Kind,

and "Top of the Day To You!"...

I really like

this blog and

because of

you and HSR...

I'll be back!...

...Miss

"My Love For Doctor Report Is So Thick...You Can Cut It With A Knife!"














"It's been nice

Telepathically Singing 

with You, 

Dr. Report...

I'll


"See" You later on!"


...and we'll make

more

Sweet Music Together!"










...Dr.Report!...Those

Official Ceremonies


can be really boring!

I'm glad that I could 


see You

a little bit

during that time!...


The Servants brought us some Sweets

for a Little Party!


And,

I think that 

I'll get


dressed for The Occasion!"







"Come on in Reader...

and let's



"Rev Things Up!"










"Life is a Canvas for painting!...

and so is



My Body...

for Tattoos!"
















"When ever I'm with you,

HSR...



things are always "Looking up!""














You and your

"are there some things that People do during the day,


that they wouldn't dare do during the


night?...and vice versa?..."

smiles

are

counting the time

until

your next


Pay Period!












Today's Free Lance Project

will be demonstrated and

told to you

by

Fire Dancers


who are so good


that they don't need


Burn Insurance!















We all need Food!...

But ever since

he was a child..

HSR has had his share of

"Messed up Clothes!


Sometimes it seems

that the food was

trying to

"Slip Away 


And Run!"...

...But, 

...like a Shark...

once the "Vittles" are squarely

in the Mouth...


...it's Over!


Yes, HSR

likes a 


full stomach,

like the rest of Us!






And like the rest of us,

WE WANT

SAFE AND SANE LIVES!...

SO WHAT DOES

HSR ASPIRE

TO DO NEXT?...

HE WANTS TO

HELP OUT AND EXPLORE

SOME OF

THE REGIONS OF

THE SOUTH POLE


WHILE ON BREAK FROM

GOOD OL'


USC DENTAL SCHOOL...THAT'S WHAT!

SO TO GET THERE,

FIRST OF ALL,

HE MUST

BRAVE THE

VIOLENTLY ROUGH


WATERS!


OH MY!...

AND THIS DOES WONDERS

FOR HIS


DIGESTIVE DYSPEPSIA!

BUT,

HIS SHIP

FINALLY GETS THERE...

AND GUESS WHAT?...

THERE'S PLENTY OF


ICE!...

YES!...

WAY MORE

THAN ENOUGH

NEEDED TO COOL

OFF

FROM THE

SUMMER HEAT!

AND AFTER

PLOUGHING THROUGH THE STUFF


FOR A LONG TIME,

HE'S THERE!


SO,

HE EXPECTS TO SEE

A TOTAL

WASTELAND OF

COLD AND SCRAGGLY


FRIGID STUFF!...BUT...

AFTER GETTING 

OFF OF THE SHIP

THERE ARE SOME 


WONDERFUL


SIGHTS!...

THEN, 

HE SEES

PLENTY OF


PINGUINS!

WITH SOME OF THEM

PLAYING


WITH THEMSELVES,

BUT NOT WITH


HSR!...HE'S

TRESPASSING!...

NOW, AFTER 

GETTING PAST 

THEM,

HE MUST


WALK, AND WALK


AND WALK


SOME MORE!...

AND SOME PARTS 

LOOK LIKE A DESERT!

BUT IT'S MADE OF 


ALL ICE!

THEN, 

HE PASSES A 

SNOW 


SCULPTURE,

AND HE PASSES ONE 


DESERTED CAMP,

BUT, 

HE COMES ACROSS ANOTHER ONE

AND THERE

HE FINDS

SOME

FRIENDLY


PEOPLE!

"HI THERE, 

DR. REPORT!


AND WELCOME!...

I HOPE 


YOU'RE 

NOT EXPECTING 


FIVE STAR 


HOTEL 


HERE!

BUT, 

WE DO HAVE


NICE TENTS!

AND THAT ONE THERE


 IS ALL YOURS!...DO YOU

KNOW THAT IT'S ELEVEN O'CLOCK

AT NIGHT?

WE CURRENTLY HAVE

24 HOUR SUN SHINE!

BUT LET ME SHOW

YOU THE INSIDE

OF YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS!

INSIDE, IT CAN BE SORT OF



COMFY!...

...HSR...I'LL HELP YOU KEEP WARM,

IF YOU'D LIKE...BUT FIRST...

LET'S


PLAY A GAME OF


"STRIP CHESS!"




































Love Toothbrush®                                           


































"It's good to have a


Good Friend!"































Has anybody

ever driven



for Uber?

Well,

there's Uber and Lyft, and

even some others on the

scene in different countries...


and that type

of ride sharing


won't be going away

anytime soon!




There are many reasons why

people want to drive for

Uber and others,


but,

one guy,

Doctor Danny Dentation,



who is also a Dentist,

wants to do a

Social Experiment,

and see what kind of

People he comes across,

and if things feel right,

he'll even

offer his services

to a rider!




So, today he starts out

during a little after

Rush Hour!



"Hi there! Here I am!" says


this lady!

Thank you for the ride, Sir!"



"You're welcome, Miss,"

says Doctor


Dentation.

Now, 

during the whole trip,

the Lady is


immersed in her own world, 

with some 

laughing and giggling,

but,

no talking with the Driver.

So, he drops her off 

and another person 

at the same spot,

gets in to go to 

her next stop.

"Hi there, Driver...

I'm going to a


Drone Racing Competition!"

"That's nice," says the Doctor, "are you from out

of Town?"

"Yes, Toronto!" she says.

"That's a cold place, Canada, no?" asks Danny.

"Well, it's hot right now!" 

she replies, 

and then she talks on her phone

the rest of the way.

Then another lady 

needs a ride just 5 blocks down...

...then she


exits.



"Hi there, People,"

says


Doctor Dentation, "you two

having a nice day so far?"

"So far, so good," 


they say!... then

they do some PDA for

the rest of their trip!



Now, some

Party


Girls

get in and play some 

Loud Music!...until...

they are gone, too!




Then,

on his next trip, the

passengers talk a 

little more...

and one of them says,

"I like your outfit!...

It's Professional!


You know, Mr. Driver,

some people in cars

can be so rude!...

...We had a couple of Drivers

that


cursed 

and 

another one

called


us names!

And the other Woman chimes in,

"I've been in an Uber where 

the Passengers started


fighting and s _ _ _!...Please excuse my French!"

And the Doctor says, 

"It's okay, but that's not a French word!"

Then the Lady fires back, "Well, 

I'm sure that 

Some People

in France say it!"

Then the next passenger


is quiet, but smells really nice!

And she asks,

"Thanks for driving me...

...would you like to come up to

my place 

and 

"Drive Me Crazy?"

"That sounds Great...but...

I must finish my shift!" admits the Doctor.

So as she leaves, she gives him her card,

then she blows him...

a kiss!






"Hey Mister...can you 

"Effin'"step on the gas...I'm late!" says this one,


This ain't no Sunday Drive,

so you


"Betta Hurry!...and you

ain't gettin' 


no tip from me!"

So, 

she was let off quick!...




Now, this one just


"Nods Out" the

whole trip!





"Will you Marry me?," he asks her.

And she shouts,


"Yes...I will!"






"'Scuse me, Sir, I only

had a


little bit!...You're cute!"







"Whoa!," the Doctor says to himself on this next rider!...

And he gets out and opens


the door for her!



"Thank you, Sir...

...I've seen you somewhere before,

but, I can't quite

put my finger on it!" says the Lady


"Well,

I am in the Health Field," admits the Doctor.

"So am I," says the Lady, "I'm a 

Maximum Potential Psychologist!...I


help Clients around the World

become the "Best That They Can Be!"

"That's interesting!" remarks Doctor Dentation.

"I do Dentistry myself," he says.

"OMG!," she exclaims, "you help

People's Smile

be the "Best That They Can Be!"...but...

why are you

driving Uber?"

"Well, I'm a People Person...sort

of like you, and 

I'm doing a 

little Social Experiment

comparing Dental Patient Attitudes to

Uber Passenger Attitudes!"


"And," she smiles, "I bet 


that you do see a

glaring difference!"


"Definitely," says Danny, "the

"Situational Power Balance" is very different in

Dentistry as opposed to driving with Uber!"


"We should compare notes sometime," she smiles, "my name

is Dr. Vitalia 


Pritznoskovina!...and you?"

"I'm Doctor Danny Dentation!" he says.

"Dentation is almost like Dentition! Ha ha!"

she laughs, "here's my card!"

Now, she's at her stop, and Danny says,

"It's been nice


servicing you, Doctor!"


Then he opens


the door to let her out.


And she says, "Let's do Dinner sometime, Doctor!"

Then, she blows him...

a


"Fat One!"



And as she walks away,

The Doctor just looks


and thinks, "She is "Something Else!"


And after a while,  he picks up


one more Quiet Rider, then

he calls it a day!








































Hey, Hollywood!...

I know that you

didn't Uber me, but...



I'm here anyway"










































"Wow!...

I'm really glad that



I got my Add-ons!"


















"There I go again...



Day dreaming about Hollywood!"




















..."Here's your Ice Mint Smoothie!...


Please tell me if it is


to your Satisfaction!"...



..."I have a Dental Appointment 

with you next week,

Doctor Report!


I've been flossing a lot,

so, 

I have nothing to

worry about!


As a matter of fact


you won't make much money on 

My Mouth,

so, maybe, I might

have to


Buy You Lunch!...


..."I'm not going to

waste my Time!


I have things to do,


places to go


and People to see!


I am a busy person, but I


still make Time for Fun!


And it's the Fun Part


that makes it all worthwhile!


But it's not good for Life to

be All Fun and Smiles...


...because there are so many 

Unfortunate Things 

happening in

this World,


and we must give our serious


Caring and Sharing...while we still...

...have Time!"...



...smiles!
































When you

Pleasurably Reset

My Time...



...My Wheels Spin Wildly All Over!"









































"HSR...I want to open

and give you

Your Sweet Gift...

...it's just that


We Need More Privacy!"





























Meanwhile...Back at the "Place To Get Down And Dirty!"...






















"OMG!

I can't believe that 

he's actually at

My Place

sitting on my Sofa!...

I have the Perfect Movie for him!"





























"My...such Big Muscles!...

...I'm glad that you 

can help me on My Farm 

for two weeks

while you're on Break,

Doctor Report!


Why don't we start by



Sowing Oats in the Field!"




















"I am going to rendezvous with

Agent Report in 

about ten minutes!


I will give him some false information


so that my side will acquire 

the Algorithmic Modulator

first!


But I need to know that

his information he is

giving me 

is accurate!


That means that

I'll have to check my Sources!

And that.

...will be


"Just Fine With Me!""






























"My Hollywood will

come for


me today, 

cha cha cha!...





The things he does to

me 

makes


me okay, 

cha cha cha!




When he 

holds my Body tight


tonight,


The Whole World 

seems so


Sunny bright



My Love's 

gonna need much

more than thrice!


Hooray!



...Cha cha cha!"







"Cha cha cha...


...sure!"






























































Dental Hygiene Wars!

























































"Yes!...

My Little Pretties!...

You are My

"Microbiological Medusas"...

And you will 

harden and turn the 

Bacteria in Biofilm 


into My Precious

and Porous

Calculus Stones!...

Ha ha ha!"
























































































































Tags:
The World's Best Dental Adventure Blog
Dentistry And Second Life
Dental-Second Life Blog
Second Life-Dental Blog
Fairy Tales Of The Mouth
A Thousand And One Dental Bites
Dental Comic Book
The Biggest and Baddest Dentist In History
The Dental Blog That You Can Read To Your Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?