Friday, April 12, 2019

"Tell Me The Truth!...Now...What Would You Do...Without...Your...Neighborhood Dentist?"

"OMGosh!...This Sugar!...My Dentist Around The Corner!...Here I Come!...Then...After... I Get Fixed Up...



I'll Finish My Ice Cream!"...









































































"I have the

'Best of All Worlds!'...

My Dentist's Office

has a Day Spa,

an Aesthetician Center,

a Pilates and Gyrotonics


Gym...

and...

...all of this in a Wonderful

Tropical Paradise!


...And if you find it Hard to Leave

so Soon...

He also


has A Hotel!"




















































































"Doctor Report...

...I'm never too

far away

from you!...


...Even if You're 

Far Away...

...You're Still


'Karma Close!'"





























































"Welcome!...

And Come On In!...

Here...

...Everyone's



Smile is

'Unconditionally Accepted!"










































































































"Doctor Molaar!...

Thanks for making

My Smile

'So Perfect!'


,,,Now...the Guys just


Look At My Eyes!"








































































"Yes!...

...Our 'Dental Hygiene Wars'

stop after One O'clock...

...Then,

we


go Swimming and Kayaking!"
























































"Doctor Danny Dentation!...

Your Work is Excellent!

Now,

My Mouth


feels like it's


Good for another

'Two Million Chews!"
































































You and Your

'I have some Popcorn!...Now...

all I need

is


A Movie!'

Smiles

are

happy to watch

"Blade"


 again!



































































This 'Enlightening' Episode

for Today

is brought to you by an

'Interpretive Dance'

from the

'The King Of Poplockers,'

with a


Definite Message,


and some

Back Up

from his



'Digital A. I. Buddy!




























































Hockey is the Best!

It's like 'Ballet On Ice!

But,

include

into the Mix,

Trickery,

Rough Play,

Slap Shots,


and just

Good 'Ol Scoring Rushes

to the Net,


You've got

'The Real Thing!





So...

...what's HSR doing out there!...

...I know...

He makes Non-Hockey Players think,

"Aww, Man!...I can mess up

and


do that, too!"




Oh...and he

'Falls Down' a lot!...

Sometimes,

he has help in

'Meeting the Ice Up-Close and Personal,'

and,



at other times,

he just



'Meets The Ice'

Himself!







Well,

few people are surprised

when it comes to

that 'Character Dentist,'

and

homo sapien sapien cybergraphicus,

HSR,

whose name

literally translates into,

'One who doesn't always Learn

from his Many Mistakes, Mishaps, and Maladies,'

but he does have a

'Depth of Determination'

and a 'Will To Survive!'

However,

today,

He continues

WHERE HE LEFT OFF

IN

"Billions Of People Can 


Stop Snoring Tonight…


With This One Simple Trick 


Of The Tongue!,"

AND THERE,

HSR HAD A PROBLEM SLEEPING,

BECAUSE HE HAD 

SOME ISSUES TO RESOLVE,

HOWEVER,

HE REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT

THOSE ISSUES ARE,

SO SOMETHING 

TELLS HIM TO GO

'TO THE MOUNTAIN TOP,'

AND SEE IF 

HE CAN HAVE SOME

'RESOLUTION OF HIS

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE!'...

SO, 

HE GETS TO ONE

EXTREMELY HIGH


MOUNTAIN,

AND HE LOOKS AROUND,


AND

SEES OTHER 

MOUNTAINS 


AROUND 


HIM,

AND WITH

THE 'RARIFIED AIR,'

HE GETS A LITTLE 

LIGHT-HEADED AND 



SLEEPY!...

AND,

AT FIRST,

IN HIS

'SOMNIA,'

HE DREAMS ABOUT

'NORMAL STUFF,'

LIKE

THIS 



AND 


THIS AND

THIS,



BUT, 

CREEPING

INTO HIS SLUMBER,

SOME ODD VISIONS 



APPEAR!


AND IT IS 

WITH THESE



UNPREDICTABLE 

MANIFESTATIONS

 THAT,

SOME INSIGHTS,

OR MAYBE

EVEN WARNINGS...



MAY COME TO HIM!...



NOW...

FROM ANOTHER PART OF

HIS

DREAMY SUBCONSCIOUSNESS...

...WHAT'S THIS!...

...SOME

ALIENS,



WANTING TO INTERVENE...

OR...

ABDUCT HSR,


...OR...

...PRY INTO HIS BRAIN?...


...OR...?...


HSR!...WE NEED YOU TO



WAKE UP!...

AND MAYBE

LOOK AT THE



MOUNTAINS FOR

SPIRITUAL STRENGTH!...


BUT...

...IT LOOKS LIKE

HE MIGHT HAVE TO

'SETTLE THINGS'

AGAINST THE

'INTRUDING



FORCES'

BY HIMSELF,

TO OVERCOME


WHAT'S INSIDE OF HIM!

'


























































































































































Love Toothbrush®                                   






























































































































































"Looks like the Southern California 'Beach Weather' is back!...And I'm


Loving It!"




















































































































To answer the Question:

"Where Would You Be Without Your Neighborhood Dentist?"

...I'll tell you...

...Up the Creek...


...Without A


Paddle, That's Where!



Like it or not,

People Need Dentists!..


...It's the Truth!


We Dentists fix teeth that

have been hurt from accidents, trauma, cavities, and

All the Rest!...

and...

...we don't 'Pass Judgements'

about People and what is 'Their Business or Situation'...we

just 'Fix Things Back As Much As Possible!'...

...That's It!






And Teeth that are

'Already Just Fine,' well.

we just add a little

'Spit Shine,' or 'Polish,'

every once in a while,

for that,

'Glossy, Flossy


Look!'







Dentists and Their Staffs

really want your smile to

be at Its Best

because

Everything goes better...

...with...a


Great Smile!









Sometimes,

Patients haven't seen

Us for a while, and

they really Appreciate a



Good and Thorough Cleaning!







Now,

I've seen all kinds of Patients,

from those who don't want to

open their Mouths,


to those

that talk a lot,

to even those that

forget to

'Not Bite'


My Finger!















"My Doctor said that

Sugarless Gums

can


Help Stop Cavities!"




















"Well, Mine told Me

not to

lick My Lips often,

or I'll


need some 'Chap Stick!"













Some Dentists around the

World may be flexible as to

how they are paid!...

Some will Barter Services

with others,

and other Dentists

may accept things like

Yard Work or

Blackberry Cobblers,

some Car


Repair  work,

or even

Farm Animals...

and My Favorite...


...Chickens!














"Doris!...

I'm In Love!...

Look at this

Handsome Young Tooth Joining Us

to Help Us Bite!...

Now...My


Proximal Contacts

will

'Never Be The Same!'"

..."(Psst!...I wonder what He'll do when...The Mouth 'Gets Dark?')"....
























"I have to wait

two more Months

for My Bone to 'Heal'

around My Implants,

but, after that,


I get My Crowns, and,

I'm Home Free...for Six Months!"

























"Doctor Molaar told me

that I would have 'Breff Stank' 

if I don't Brush!...

Well, I didn't brush this Morning,

and

My Opponents

became 'Disoriented'

and


...We Won The Game!" 































"I saw My Dentist

riding the Carousel

at the Circus!...


It was so Funny!"


































"Somebody called 

My Name...

...twice...

to go in for 

My Turn!...

But...


I'm Not Sure

that I Want To!"
























"My Mouth Feels

So Fresh and Clean!...But

My Hygienist



Kept going On and On about

some

'Constant Wars'

inside My Mouth!"
































"I know that

My Dentist

'Pulls Out All The Stops!...

...like This Player,



when He 

Takes Care of Me!"































"I'm going to

walk straight into My

Dentist's Room, Right Now,

and look into His Eyes

and tell Him...



Well, maybe...I'll just look into 

His Handsome Eyes!"
































"Oh, hi there!...It's You!...

Hey...I need to

tell you that I

really like My Dentist,


Doctor Dentation!...Why,

you ask?...Well,

let me see!...


...Oh yeah!...

He's just a Cool Guy!

He's Handsome, with 

Beautiful Salt and Pepper Hair,

and he always Smells Good!...and

he has funny jokes!...and


he even cleans the Teeth of Huge 

Great White and Great Black Sharks 

all around the World 

on his Vacations!


What Kinds of Treatments does he

usually do on Me?...

Hey...I'll tell you right Now!...


Since I'm an 'Assiduous Flosser,'

he just 

Praises

My Perfect Teeth, and I see

the Hygienist

for my 6 month

'Spit Shine!'...with


My Own Spit...Of Course!"


























"OMGosh!...

This Dentist has

'Breff Stank!'...

...I'm going



to the Other Dentist

Down the Street!"
















"Doctor!...Right after you

'Elevated' My Smile,

I met this Guy,

and...OMGosh!...



...My Parents Really Like Him!"



























"After...and Before...

all is Said and Done...

I am asking for



Our Neighborhood Dentists

to be Blessed, Guided, and Protected

for the

Benefit of All Humanity!"









So,

remember...

...don't get

'Up The Creek'

without a you-know-what!


Get Your 'Dental Bling Back'

and Keep It Up

'Big Time'



with the help of your

'Friendly Neighborhood Dentist!'

















































































































































































May you have many...



...When You find

A Good Dentist…

Keep ‘um!...


...I know I am!








“Doctor Pulla Mout

knows My Mouth

inside and Out!

And…

I Like the Way...


His Eyes

Look at My Mouth!"...





..."Social Media is Now Everywhere!...


...And there's 

No Going Back!...


Gobs of Information

are Shared!...

But,


People may get 'All

Riled Up' 


with Angry or Happy Emotions!...


But ...

For Me...

...the only Social Media 

I’m on

Is... 


...and...

...This Blog!...

...And...


That's Just Fine

With Me!”…





..."Yes!...You're Here!...

Now's



'Lounge Around Time!'"...






...smiles!































































"Hi, HSR!...

...You're a

Man



'After My Own Petals!'"


















































































"All of this

'I Love My Dentist' stuff

is For Real!...


I had to call My Dentist,

Doctor Olah Orala,  to

fix Me up just

Before A

Fashion Show, 

and,


He came through in 

'The Blink Of An Eye,'

and Saved My Tooth and

Saved the Show,

and

word got out 

that there was 

'Much Drama' behind the scenes

with My Mouth And All,

And the Audience

'Connected With My Complications,'

and


I 'Sold Out'

of all of my

20 and 30 Thousand Dollar Dresses!"







































































My Dentist Is 

So Good That...































































Meanwhile..."I Am Back At The Place 

Where I First Met My Dentist, 

and...All 



I can Do is...

...Smile...And... 


Show My 'Pretty Little Whites!'"...






































































































Dental Hygiene Wars!
















































































































"There's that

'Nidus Of Infection'

trying to


'Gather Strength!'...

Now that a Billion of Them

Are in One Spot...

...It's Time to


'Irreversibly Vaporize'

...All Of Them!...Ha ha ha!..."















"You're doing Fine, Sweetie!...

Your 'Core"

is the


Foundation of 

Your Hygienic Powers!"


























"I made this 'Simply Gorgeous'


Cake 


for Our Team's Party,

but 

We All 

know


 how to

'Freshen Up'

afterward!
























"The Chaotic and

Unpredictable Fights

and Cellular Destruction

Deep in all of the Sulci,

actually



'Tears Up' the Surrounding Host Tissue...

leaving a Barren

and


'Difficult-To-Be-Healed' Wasteland!













"Oh  ____!...

I've never



Seen So Many

of Them Like This!"





























"After I hurry

and

finish writing 

what those Bacteria

Did to You Guys,


I’ma Go Back in there for You

And 

'Smack 'um Down!'"





































"That Bacteria...

that want to make

...'Sewers' 

out of People's Mouths...

...well...


...Let's see Them

Come through Me!"



















"Come On, My Sword!...


It's Now Or Never!"































"My Colleagues

are Calling Me!...

I'ma


'Burn Rubber,'

and Air,

to get there...Now!"...






















































































































































"Yeah!...Have Some Fun Y'all!...



...Life is Too Short!"






























































































































































































































































Tags:
The Second Life Dentist
The World's Best Dental Adventure Blog
Dentistry And Second Life
Second Life-Dental Blog
Fairy Tales Of The Mouth
A Thousand And One Dental Bites
Dental Comic Book
My Mouth Made Me Do It
The Biggest and Baddest Dentist in History
The Dental Blog That You Can Read To Your Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?