Friday, December 15, 2023

Santa Claus Gets A...Blank Check...From... Billionaire Dentist...Doctor Olah Orala...To Get A...New Sleigh!...And...Boy...You Should...See His Choices!...



So, 


one day, Olah Orala, D.D.S.


just happens to be 


flying by the North Pole, 


and he decides to give his Buddy, 


Santa Claus, a call…




"I'll meet you Home


in just a minute," says Santa,


as he and his Reindeer


come in for 



a landing...




And after


Doctor Orala


lands his



Personal Jet,


he meets with 


Santa in the 



Christmas Tree Room...




Now Santa smiles, "Good to see you


Old buddy


and


all of My Teeth are still doing just Fine!” 




“That’s good to hear,” 


says the Doctor, 


“but looking at your sleigh right here…


...it looks like it has a 


whole bunch of miles...and decades


 on it!”…  




“You’re right about that,” smiles Santa, 


“it’s been so long!” 





Now, 


Doctor Olah Orala thinks and says, 


“I’ve had so many 


New Billionaires retaining Me for $300,000 a year, 


Emergency Only, 


with a guaranteed  ‘Extremely Rapid Response Rate,’ 


should I be needed at the 'Drop of a Hat,' 


that, I want to say, 


“Santa, Go ahad and Splurge…on a new Sleigh…


...or...any variation thereof!...""




"Well, thanks, Olah!...I'll see what's


out there!"




So, they


sit and chat and shoot the breeze a


while longer,


then the Doctor, gets an


emergency call... "Brother Santa,


It looks like


I'm needed in Madagascar!...You know


that I'm going to stop by again


when I can!"




"Sure, Doctor Orala, and I'll


let you know what


New Sleigh I get!"




"Sure Thing, Buddy!" says the Doctor,


as he

goes to Antananarivo...which

is almost on the other side

of the world!...


So, Santa gets online 

and he sees some things

that look nice,

but, some are

impractical

for an

around the World Jaunt!



So, he goes in town,

and some salesmen are trying

to make him

buy

Jet Hoverboard,

and a 

way-out

Scooter,

and even

an

amazing


E-Bike...


and an


E-Unicycle!



But Wait!...

He goes to this one Lot,

and this salesperson says,


"I've got something

that may

knock your

Santa Socks Off!"



And he shows Santa...a...

...What's this?

...A Custom

Helicopter?...Whoa!...


And Next to it

is

the Mother of all Digital

Sleighs?

"What's this

New World coming to?" asks 

Santa,

as he smiles and says 'Thanks' and 

almost walks out...but the guy says,

Let me just show you

one more Choice...it's

a Family Heirloom, but no one

wants it!"



"Okay," says Santa as

he follows the guy back to a warehouse...



"Santa, I've got two things 

to show you!"...

..."This right here can get you around the 

Globe

'Supersonically Fast!'


"And what's the other Choice," asks Santa...


"The other Choice is this...

with a Heater and Headlights

and sturdy Reindeer Hookups!"



"I'll Take it!...and...

Please deliver it

Immediately!" smiles an ecstatic Santa!


Now, 

the sales man, 

after signing the papers,

does a Song

and

a Dance!


Now, as Santa is about to leave,

the Salesperson says,

"That Santa Jet is Made for you, though, Sir, and

please come back for a Test Drive!"



So, as 

Santa takes the New Sleigh 

out for 


some runs before the Big Night...

He thinks. "I think I'll test drive the Santa Jet

next time I see Doctor Olah Orala!"







For all Photos and Gifs seen here, no copyright infringement is intended.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?