Friday, December 29, 2023

This Year...My New...AI-Generated, Indestructible, Ultra-Beautiful X-Smile...Is Going To...'Knock 'Um Silly!'...




"OMGosh!...I just got my New Year's 'X-Smile!'...

...And I love It!" 


I am now truly Unstoppable!

And with a little 'War Paint'...


...my Enemies are 'Toast!'"


"My Dentist told me that my New Super X-Veneers are


harder than rocks and 


...Indestructible...but I won't test them like that!


My Dentist, Doctor Olah Orala

applied them with his


'Super-Secret Methods and...Wallah!"



"Now...my Girls are telling me, "Dang, Sis!...


...You all that now!"...and

"I'm going to Doctor Orala to


get me my X-Smile!"



"Yes!...Life is now so Gorgeous!...



...And now..all of those people

who will be 

critically

checking me out, 

are gonna go...


..."Wow!""







For all Photos and Gifs seen here, no copyright infringement is intended.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?