Friday, November 7, 2025

Sorry, Mr. Turkey!...Here's Why A Dentist...Is Having...'Something Else'...For Thanksgiving!...Part 2.

  



"Wow!...The Meat...of this Merriam Turkey...From The Black Hills Of Wyoming

Has...


the Best Character!









Now,

don't get me wrong!...I like

Turkey on Thanksgiving!


Turkey as a food item has long played  

significant roles

in Our American Cultural Histories.



As a matter of fact,

last year,

I had a 

Rio Grande Specimen 

from


New Mexico,

and 

the year before that,

a huge

Gould 


from Colorado!



And, yes...

all of those times,

and many others,

I ended up...


Overdoing it!...



But today, 

there will

be a 

Plethora of Choices, 

including, 

but not limited to...

...some 'Surf and Turf'


Steak and Lobster

along with

Stuffed...


...Butternut Squash...

...and some

'Racks


of Lamb!


Now, 

you know that 

I have to have some of My

Momma's Meat Loaf!



Baked Sushi Casserole


will definitely be represented

on the table...


I'd also 

like to have some fancy

vegetable presentations

along side a real

undiluted salad...


And maybe some Seven Layer and


Green Onion Dips!



Oh!...And please...

don't forget


The Fruit!




I 

won't be serving

alcohol


or even the


hard stuff

because People can 

get


too drunk and Belligerent!



I just want My Family and Friends

to enjoy themselves with

what ever 

dish or dishes they want!


Now, 

that's not too much to ask...


...Right?...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?