Sunday, March 23, 2014

My New Smile And I Are Going To Catch a Nice Girl At This Party Tonight! Part 1.

-The hacker-and-NSA-proof, 348-bit-encrypted HSR is, by nature, MORE THAN READY, WILLING, AND BATTLE-TESTED ABLE TO PROTECTIVELY ASSIST your “forward-thinking, forward-acting, and forward-loving“ smile!-

 






I just passed the bouncer, paid the entry, and now I’m in!

It’s my first time at this night-place…and check it out! This club is huge…it’s cavernous! Lights flashing and swirling…big video screens…hot action all over the place…

This party is jammin’ big time!

Beautiful high-heeled ladies! Some slinky thin, others curvy thick. Dang!

And they all have that “I am soo ready” look on their faces!

I’m glad that I did a good once-over of my smile…My new teeth look as cool as ice cubes!

“Thanks again, Dentist Man!,” I say to myself.

But I’m not going to smile a lot, yet…not until I find a nice prospect, and there are plenty of fish in this sea, so I’m in no rush, buddy!

I think I’ll walk up the stairs in a cool-slow manner, and look down at the action on the dance floor…

The DJ has the crowd marching and bouncing like soldiers to their own rhythm!

The waitress, who is as fit as an aerobics and yoga instructor all in one, took my order for my favorite drink: blended unsweetened orange juice and ice, with two cherries on top.

I’m leaning on the balcony handrail. I look to my right and I see these two model-worthy ladies quickly walking straight toward me with firm looks in their eyes.

As they stride closer, I clear my throat a little and get ready to come up with something slick to say to improve my chances of a miracle happening.

Now they are right in front of me…and I’m starting to think that this is the start of a man’s wildest dream…

But they rush right past me…to the ladies room!... which, to my surprise, is right to the other side of me.

Psyche!

Oh, well!

The waitress comes back with my drink. I give her a tip.

As she’s about to sashay on, she purrs, ”let me know if you need anything else,” chased with a naughty wink.

Her bright smile seems to light her way back into the twilight room, as she fades into the crowd.

I turn back to the gyrating dance floor, raise my drink, and take a small sip.

“They have fine chicks galore at this place, um, um, um!

Just then, a dainty finger taps me on the shoulder.

I turn around to see what’s up, and…

TO BE CONTINUED…



May you have many…if you look deep into my eyes—you’ll find me peeking back at you!...you can two-step and spin around without missing a beat—you should be on DWTS!...magical music can reinforce the magnetism and memory of the moment…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?