Sunday, March 30, 2014

Poetry About The Beautiful Smiles Of Lovers!

-OUT OF THE THICK WHITE MIST AND MOVING FOG SLOWLY APPEARS THE GREAT MAJESTY of your “almost Godzilla-big, but with a gentle touching finger“ smile, brokered by the Big-Time Hollywood Connections that are hot-steel stamped by the one and only HSR!-



Sailing between close islands

With calm seas

The lazy wind

Guides us straight

Surrounded by

Earth’s liquid mystery

Sea birds fly and

I hypnotically gaze at them

As they soar effortlessly

With direction and intent

In the distance 

Your beauty is set off

By your smile.

Sitting at a table on deck

With food, drink, and candles

Slow pulsing love song

On the radio

I gently take your hand

And my other hand

Holds the controller

Your smile gives stark contrast

To your sculpted

Mother of the Natural

Wind, sun, sand, sky, and sea face

When we make it

To the island

We step off into

Our personal

Lush paradise

Your smile changes

With your lips

When you talk

Let’s walk

But not in a rush

Along these sands

While I look

Back and forth

At you and

The green tropics

And the commanding blue waters…

A coconut falls

As we walk by

That’s a sign that

Nature wants to

Give to us abundantly

And have us stay around

To keep her company

For a while

You sparkle me

In my heart

And the astonishingly beautiful sunset

Has yet to start

That’s a new chapter

To which I am eager

To dance cheek to cheek…



TO BE CONTINUED…

May you have many…you can rub your chin and grin as chesirely, and lean as astutely, in that plush psychologist’s chair and talk as Freudian and as psychologically deep as you want…sitting with closed eyes on the park bench, my skin feels the electric sweep of the romantic winds which repeatedly and tenderly caress the dancing tree leaves…I’m really going to enjoy the beauticious and continuous seconds of time that come my way, until they come no more…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?