Saturday, April 4, 2015

Poetry About The Beautiful Smiles Of Lovers! VII

Your “I’m thirsty, can I please have something to drink” smile, IS REPEATEDLY CALLING OUT OF THE OPEN KITCHEN WINDOW (RIGHT NEXT TO THE COOLING CHERRY, APPLE, BLACKBERRY, LEMON MERINGUE, AND POMEGRANATE PIES), INTO THE LARGE FAMILY ORCHARD OUTBACK, REACHING ABOUT 20 ACRES, WHERE THE HSR AND A FEW HELPERS ARE HARVESTING SOME PRIZE, GIANT, AND JUICY ORGANIC TANGELOS, STRICTLY PESTICIDE-FREE, TO PRESENT AT THE UPCOMING REGIONAL FARMERS MARKET, SO HIS YIELD CAN QUALIFY FOR CONSIDERATION FOR THE STATE FINALS, but there’s one problem, the HSR and his buddies are binge-eating those tasty tangelos, and trash-talking, horseplaying, and generally goofing off, and even using some of them in a friendly and fruity game of baseball!
                                                                                                                  Back to Love Toothbrush®                                  




“The crescent-shaped opening in the clouds looks like Mother Nature’s smile!”





On this extremely lovely day

Which, in paradise,

Is like everyday

I walk

In the sands

Near the shores

Of the vacation worthy beach

Back to you

Through the mighty trees and thick ferns…

Is it just me…

…or do they seem so much

Greener than before…

Finally

Reaching the beach

On this early afternoon

With the magnetic warmth of the sun

I open up the map,

I just discovered

With the help of a strange bird

Ha, I’ll bet

No one will believe me

As to

How I came across this map

But I quickly close

The map back up,

Not wanting to let others

Who might be looking at me now

Know about it…

I put it away…

Now I look out to the sea again

Observationally reconfirming that the

Strong horizon line

Mightily and admirably keeps back

The colourific sky from melting

And mixing

Into the infinite waters of the azure seas

And vice versa…

I turn around

To see where you are…

I just left you at the beach

Only what seems like

Minutes ago…

But you’re not there

And our chairs aren’t there…

Am I in the right place?

Or on another part of

Paradise Island…

I came back to get you

So we can find

A buried treasure together…

Now, I’ve got to find you

And the treasure…

Say, where’s that bird?





May you have many…are you still full from some of the end-of-the-year feasts?...it’s nice to live in the remote mountains, where the air is the freshest, and the views are the most captivating, but when it rains or snows heavily, or during another serious emergency, do we want to get back to civilization fast?...If gold were another color, would we still cherish it like we started to, thousands of years ago?…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?