Saturday, March 28, 2015

I Love My New Smile and My New Bikini! Now Guys Are Following Me All Over The Beach! Part 2.

Not to be a party-pooper, your “hey, I just found these coves around the other side of the island that no one knows about, so let’s hide out over there this afternoon before dinner” smile, SHOWS THE HSR THE CLOSEST OF TWO COVES




ON THIS STRANGE ISLAND, AND WHILE YOU SAIL ON TO THE SECOND COVE TO CHILL OUT AND DRINK SOME COCONUT MILK OUT OF SOME FRESH COCONUTS, THE HSR, WHILE TRYING TO SET ANCHOR, MISTAKENLY DISRUPTS THE TOP OF THE MAST OF A BARELY SUNKEN SHIP IN THE FIRST COVE THAT NO ONE HAS NOTICED, AND SINCE HE HAS TWO SHIP MATES AND SCUBA GEAR FOR EVERYONE, THEY VENTURE UNDERWATER TO SEE WHAT MIGHT BE INSIDE OF THE SHIP, WHICH SEEMS LIKE IT IS AN OLD SPANISH SHIP LIKE THE PINTA AND SANTA MARIA, AND WHEN THEY SHOO THE SHARKS AND OTHER PESKY FISH AWAY, THEY OPEN ONE OF THE HATCHES AND SEE SOME PIRATE’S CLOTHING EERILY FLOATING OUT INTO THE OUTER WATERS, AND THEY QUICKLY DRAW STRAWS AS TO WHO GOES INTO THE SCARY PLACE FIRST, AND THE HSR ENDS UP GOING IN FIRST, AND WHAT HE SEES SURPRISES EVEN HIM—MULTIPLE SEVEN-FOOT HUMAN STATUTES MADE OF SOLID GOLD INGOTS, NATURAL SEA PEARLS AS BIG AS FISTS ON FOUR FOOT STRINGS—ABOUT FIFTY OF THOSE STRANDS ALL STREWN AROUND—AND ABOUT SIX LARGE CHESTS OF GIANT OLD GOLD COINS THAT GLITTER BRIGHTLY IN THE DARK ENVIRON, BUT, WHAT SURPRISES THE HSR THE MOST IS WHEN HE SEES A GIGANTIC OCTOPUS SITTING ON TOP OF ALL OF THIS PIRATE’S BOOTY, WHICH ALSO INCLUDES SKULLS AND SKELETONS, MIND YOU THAT THIS IS ONLY PART OF THE FIRST OF THREE FLOORS ON THE SHIP, AND THE OCTOPUS HAS A SAILOR’S HAT ON ITS HEAD LEANING TO THE SIDE A LITTLE, SORT OF LIKE THE ONE POPEYE WORE, AND ITS ARMS WAVE A LITTLE LIKE IT IS INVITING HIM IN, THE HSR SLOWLY BACKS OUT OF THE CABIN, AND TELLS HIS SHIPMATES THAT THERE IS NOTHING IN THERE AND TO GO TOP SIDE RIGHT AWAY…BUT WHY DOES THE HSR DO THAT?...THE ANSWER…STAY TUNED!...
                                                                                              Back to Love Toothbrush®                                                         




“Don’t try to get too much accomplished in one day: you might just get a headache!”





Quick background:  I just got my new teeth veneers finished, and I picked out a new two-piece aquamarine bikini at the mall, so I could stroll along a new beach I heard about…but I wasn’t quite expecting this to happen!...



An impromptu luxury table, chairs, and bubbly appear before my eyes while I am sashaying down the sands, and a handsome gentleman requests a short sit-down, just to chat with me by the water’s edge…


…Since there were four guys following me at a distance, who I can tell also have an interest in me, I think it might be safe to speak to this guy for a second, who seems to have “Millionaire” written all over him…

After he politely asks me to join him, I respond, “Just what do you mean by saying that I have the eyes of the secret seas?”

He suavely says, “Before I tell you the beautiful truth, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nacio, and my friends call me Nana.”

I smile a little, knowing that I just got my veneers, and that I don’t want to show all of my natural looking dental work…just yet!

“My name is Aleece, and my friends call me...Aleece!” I try to joke.

“A sense of humor to go with your depth of cognition!…Nature has dealt you a rare hand,” Nacio evaluates. “I can tell right off that you are a rare nexus of raw primordial elements and refined sophistication, but there’s so much more, and it’s all murkily unknown…so far!”

“So, I have the eyes of the secret seas. What do you see deep inside of them, Nana” I inquire.

“Aleece, I am telling you the truth about this…and you must not take this the wrong way…your life is not destined to be only yours…for you are needed by this world to advance the depths and directions of our world thought!”

Nacio continues, “the secret seas I talk about need to be opened up, but this is a gradual process…you’re doing this opening up right now, as I can feel your…your… radiant field about you!”

“How do you know all of this about me and you just met me,” I question.

“I notice the big picture, and the big effects, and what comes from you, your spoken and written words and actions, I know, will have world consequences on how our most important paradigms are perceived…but this is the way it must be…if we are to be!…

“Aleece, I may, and probably must, never see you again, but you can always hear my voice…Just look out to the farthest part of the ocean, and ask yourself, “What must be?,” Nacio ends, “This has been a moment that I have been waiting for, for a very, very long time! I must now say “Good Bye!”

Nacio gets out of his chair, and gentlemanly helps me get up out of my chair.  With a smooth feminine motion, I nod my head with a slight smile, and say, “I hope to see you again, Mr. Nana!”

As I walk away, and veer to the reaching waters on the shore, I tell myself, “Wow,…he has raised more questions than answers!”

But then I ask myself, “Aren’t we always looking for the next question to answer?”

I walk a little farther along, and turn around, still noticing some of the same guys following me, but they are acting like they aren’t…and the table with Mr. Nacio is gone…

I turn my head back the way that I am walking…

…and just in front of me, I notice a hand, a human hand, sticking out of the sand…

The fingers are moving like they seem to be reaching out, like the person is still alive…

…so I…




TO BE CONTINUED…




May you have many…a banana split with extra everything on it, or a big salad with barbeque chicken, onions, and ranch dressing—can’t I have both?...One may get more looks while driving a vintage Cadillac, but one may get more phone numbers while driving a new Cadillac!...where do the fast-moving winds go to hang out after they slow down?…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?