Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Last Secret Baby Tooth! Part 7.

To protect your “sitting on the deck of your sail boat, being slowly and rhythmically rocked to sleep by the bay’s friendly little lapping waves in the early afternoon” smile, the HSR SAYS THAT IT SEES NOTHING, DOES NOTHING, AND REMEBERS NOTHING, JUST LIKE IT’S SUPPOSED TO, IN ANY OFFICIAL, HAND-ON-THE-BIBLE TESTIMONY REQUIRING US TO POINT ANY FALSELY-SNITCHING FINGERS, MAKE ANY UNFOUNDED AND CONCOCTED ACCUSATIONS, OR SPREAD MALICIOUS GOSSIP AND PERJURIOUS LIES, because the universe’s karma energy likes to stay in a finely-tuned balance!
                                                                                                     Back to Love Toothbrush®                                        

“All I can do is put up a fight…valiantly!”



Quick background: it’s amazing that the dentist hasn’t failed yet from fatigue, or hasn't been captured or killed by the many traps that lay in wait for him, so that other unseen forces can take the secret, very powerful, destiny-determining primary tooth away from him. But lucky for him he is closing in on the Altar to finally settle this matter!...or so we think!...


This huge, Loch Ness-looking monster, with uncountable rows of unfriendly teeth, and which was floating knocked out in the water, now seems to be waking back up, after having been hit by large falling rocks.

It shakes its head back to sharp consciousness, and then shakes the rest of its body vigorously to get back into full hunting mode.

The man-eating fish quickly dives down deep into the dark, frigid, and still growing waters to regain its instincts, and come back for you know who!

I point my sword up to levitate me above the waters to a safer position.

Now I’m almost to the altitude where the Altar is!...My mission is almost complete!

But my almost-celebration is cut very short, because when I look back down, the monster fish is leaping out of the water at me with great speed!

Its teeth viciously clamp together with a loud slam…but without me between them!

“Whew!” I say to myself as I masterfully sidestep the fish at the last split second.

But, now, to my surprise, instead of it falling and diving back into the water, it takes a second short lunge at me! Fortunately I was ready for it, and let the sword swiftly work its magic on the neck of this “murderous Pisces.”

Now the water level is even with the Altar…I’m there!

I float over to the table, but I notice the water rises hastily over the surface of the Altar!

That’s because the dead body of the Loch Ness fish is now blocking the water from spilling into the cave where I started out…with the bats…

Speeding to the middle of the large Altar, I grab the mortar and pestle, which are now under the higher-reaching waters.

I get the feeling that these waters just might also be part of the conspiracy against me.

So I dive into the water to get back to the level of the Altar, so I can place the mortar and crush the baby tooth as instructed.

But my sword, sensing danger from above, moves itself with my grasp to block a spear that is being thrown at me. It also perfectly blocks three more spears.

I look above to see who is up there trying to skewer me.

There are four bearded cavemen-looking creatures right in the area where the light holes for the three suns are located, at the top of the cavern and mountain.

I swim deeper into the water with the mortar, pestle, and baby tooth thinking, ”Maybe the rays of the three suns can penetrate the waters anyway.”

Soon reaching the right area of the Altar, I put the baby tooth, which is still on the pendant around my neck, into the mortar the best way I could. While I almost uncontrollably float in the current-filled water, I then raise the pestle above my head…

…to give the tooth a mightily pulverizing blow!...

…but…

…at that moment, a big rock thrown by the cave men above splashes heavily into the water, and hits me on the head…

I’m groggy of sorts…and I feel like I’m slowly slipping into unconsciousness…

…my weak hands lose strength as the mortar, pestle and trusty sword slip out of my finger grip…



TO BE CONTINUED…




May you have many…isn’t it a shame that a number of Presidential Suites in those tall, fancy-schmancy hotels sometimes sit empty with no tenants…sometimes I would like to hear what the 3,000 year old Giant Sequoia trees have to say about what they have seen and experienced…when I was younger, I’m glad that I had my Momma’s skirt to hide behind!…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?