Saturday, June 13, 2015

Let’s See…A Really Hot Louis Vitton Bag…Or...12 “To Die For” New Dental Veneers?...Hmmm…This Is A Tough One!

THE HSR, ARMED WITH THE BEST HI-DEF OCULAR GOGGLES, IS TAKING A HELICOPTER RIDE OVER THE COAST OF FOGGY SHORES HIDDEN BEACH AND HE IS TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY WITH THE VERDANT GREENERY OFFERED UP BY THE COCONUT-PREGNANT PALMS AND THICK AND EXPANSIVE FERNS, AND THE DEEP AND CLEAR AGUA, WHICH RANGES FROM A GORGEOUS LIGHT-DIAMOND BLUE, TO A ROBUST KELP-FORESTED AQUAMARINE, TO A MYSTERY-PROVOKING NAVY, THAT SEEMS TO HAVE PLENTY OF FORBIDDEN SECRETS UNDERWATER THAT IT YEARNS TO SHARE, AND NOT TO BE OUT DONE, THE SUPER FINE SAND GRAINS OF THIS PRISTINE AREA ARE SO PINK THAT THEY SEEM TO BE MADE FROM SOMETHING THAT MUST BE EXTREMELY FUN TO PLAY WITH, ALL THE WHILE, THIS UNDISTURBED AREA IS TEEMING WITH WILD LIFE…SEALS, DOLPHINS, BIRDS OF MANY SORTS, AND ONLY ONE SOLITARY NON-MOTORIZED SAIL BOAT SAFELY ANCHORED OFFSHORE IN THE DISTANCE, AND ALL OF THIS IS A TESTAMENT THAT THIS ISLAND IS REALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, AND SHOULD STAY SECRET FROM THE ALL-KNOWING, SATILLITE-GPS FINGERS, and wouldn’t you know it…your “I just love to make travel plans and fly out every three months, even to places that don’t have the Hiltons, the Marriots, and the Sheratons!” smile, wants to surfboard around the whole small island, just so she can tell her grandkids what she bravely did when she gets older!
                                                                                                     Back to Love Toothbrush®                                         





“The view from the rain clouds looking down is a wet one!”



Wow!

As a woman,

I have a small dilemma here…

Eenie, meanie, mynee, moe…

…Vitton or Veneers…

…Vitton or Veneers…

OMG!…somebody, please help me!

...I want to show people that I “have arrived!”

…and…

There is a luscious…Louis Vitton purse, that I’ve had my eyes on …

…and I’ve also had my eyes on my Dentist’s Top Quality Veneers that he promised…


But I can only choose one first, right now…

I must decide soon…

…so I’ll take a couple of meditative breaths, and Zen into a zone…

…please excuse me for a moment…

…(extended pause)…

There!

I conclude that my ultimate choice options come down to these…

…I can brandish my new, tight, and really, really bright whites every day (and night) of the week, and…

…my “ultralized” enamel will go with all of the slinky and form fitting dresses that I can create, wear, and even sell for my “Don’t Make Me Take This Off!” clothing line I’m starting…

…or I can quickly nab that high-demand Louis Vitton Super Purse that commands a lot of attention, respect, envy, and money…

…but…

…and here’s the catch!...

…I can’t use the purse as often as I smile!

And, right now, I want "more Bag…err..Bang for my Buck!”

So…

…I’ll think I’m leaning toward giving in to my Dentist, and buying the smile he promises he can deliver…a “Make-all-the-Boys-look, Red-Carpet-worthy” smile!

…Oohh! I can’t wait!




May you have many…I know why some people put things off until tomorrow—because they’re tired, and it’s late, and maybe they just ran out of time!…but sometimes it’s okay to leave stuff for tomorrow on G. P. ( General Principle)…we’re not supposed to multitask anything when we’re driving 60 something miles an hour on the freeway…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?