Saturday, June 20, 2015

Poetry About The Beautiful Smiles Of Lovers! VIII

RED ALERT! THE VIRTUAL HSR HAS NOT BEEN SEEN, EVER SINCE HE WAS CAPTURED, BOUND, GAGGED, AND SHUFFLED OFF BY ROGUE HACKERS—HE IS MUCH TOO IMPORTANT WITH INTELLIGENT KNOWLEDGE TO BE “NEUTRALIZED”—SO INSTEAD, HE IS BEING ISOLATED WAY FAR AWAY FROM HIS USUAL AND CUSTOMARY CYBERLOCALE, ONTO A SECRET AND HIDDEN MULTI-STORY CHIP, IN THE MIDDLE OF A THIMBLE OF HOT MERCURY, AND THAT WAY HE’S APPARENTLY AND VIRTUALLY STUCK AND WON’T GET IN THE WAY OF THE HACKER’S EVIL SCHEMES TO DOMINATE THE WORLD WITH THEIR TECHNIQUES OF “VOMITING” ACROSS THE WHOLE INTERNET, SPAM, BOTS, BACKDOOR COOKIES, DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACKS, AND THEIR MOST HIDEOUS OF INTENTIONS—TO ACTUALLY CUT OFF ALL FANS IN ALL COMPUTERS TO RAISE THE TEMPERATURE INSIDE JUST 5 DEGREES C, WHICH WILL MELT AND SCREW UP ALL SILICON-BASED  DECISION-TREE BRIDGES IN EACH AND EVERY MICROCHIP, THEN THE BITS AND BYTES WILL HAVE TO FIGHT EACH OTHER FOR SURVIVAL, AND THE BYTES WILL WIN BECAUSE THEY HAVE  VIRTUAL JAWS AS THEIR NAME IMPLIES, AND THERE WILL BE PANIC IN THE STREETS, AND ALL TRAVEL, COMMERCE, AND BLOGGING WILL SCREECH TO AN IMMEDIATE AND GRINDING HALT, BRINGING THE SIGNAL-PROCESSING WORLD TO ITS KNEES, BUT THE HSR HAS A TRICK OR TWO UP HIS VIRTUAL SLEEVES TO GET OUT OF THIS DIFFICULT COMPUTATIONAL CORNER, BUT IN THE MEANTIME, HE’S CHATTING IT UP WITH SOME OTHER BEAUTIFUL BLOGGERS ALSO HELD WITH HIM, AND MIND YOU, WITH ALL OF THE VIRTUAL AMENITIES OF A GOOGLE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS (GOURMET FOOD, LODGING, NATURE PARKS, ENTERTAINMENT, AND SUCH), HE DOESN’T SEEM TO BE IN MUCH OF A RUSH TO LEAVE AT THIS MOMENT, but your “I’ve got to find some way to tell the HSR that he needs to try and break out from there real soon, so that he can return and start his part to save the world, right now!,” smile, is pacing back and forth, impatiently waiting for the World Internet to come back on so you can binge-watch Netflicks in the presence of your Strawberry Praline Double Bonbons, which have been staring at you every time you open the freezer!
                                                                                                Back to Love Toothbrush®                                    







“When searching for one thing, you may find another!”






Beautiful afternoon

Beautiful beach

Beautiful you…

I just found a map 

That looks like it’s a secret

From everyone else

A treasure…maybe with

Gold dablooms!

It’s on this island

And I should find it…

But I need to find you first

Because I came here with you

And your scenic, 

Paradise smile

To relax and to get sautĂ©ed…

I followed a bird

That showed me 

The map in a bottle…

A pirate’s old rum bottle

So it has to be real…

Walking back from my find

You’re nowhere to be found…

Maybe I’m at the wrong beach

I’m walking now to the cove 

Right north of this one

It’s a short hike

But you’re not there either

So, I trek to the cove to the south…

On my way, I tell myself

That the people in Colorado,

Utah, and Montana

Should get a chance to see

The kaleidoscopic skies and the 

Hypnotically mellow ocean

That I am witnessing right now…



After some minutes of hiking,

There you are, in the distance

And that same sea gull 

Is flying above you

But there are two men 

In dark suits and sunglasses…

Very out of place…

Trying to force you to walk

Away with them…

I hurry my walk 

To get to you

But I stay hidden 

Behind some trees

So those guys won’t see me

Maybe I can find out what they want

And free you

In this free country…

I’m close enough now to hear

While hiding behind some ferns

That they are asking you for me

Because they know that

I have the map

That they want…

How does news 

Travel so fast

In paradise?

Fast like kites in the sweet, silent winds?...

…and high tech binoculars, I guess.

And maybe with the help of that bird…

I need a plan

And I need it fast

Because your smile and I…





TO BE CONTINUED...






May you have many…this week, instead of saying "uh huh," say "okay," okay?!...to really understand someone, I'll offer to walk a mile in his shoes, but not hers, and as long as they are a size ten!... I wonder if the smooth, caressing wind on my skin, also feels good to the wind itself, as it blows around the contours of our Earthly objects…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?