Friday, October 19, 2018

I'm Gonna Dump My Boyfriend!...Because...All He Wants To Do Is _ _ _ _ ! (Yes!...That!)...

"Darling!...My Spell is ready for You!...Read this Blog...and you'll be All Mine!...Until...


I'm through with You!....

...And You with Me!...








     















                                                               

























"Come on in...


I was thinking about You!























































































































I am Greeting You,

and asking you to join me in

looking over there

and 

staring at
 

a Dream you Love having!









































"We're gonna have fun

driving to the


Halloween Party!"






























"Dr. Danny Dentation!...

I need you to repair



My Porcelain Veneer!"

































"Top of the Halloween

to Everyone!...

OMGosh!...

Porcelain Veneers are

'All the Rage!'

But as for what I do...

there is no adequate

substitute for my

'Vampirical Enamel'...

especially when trying

to locate the

target

External Carotid Arteries!



And my 


'Fangulas' never

get clogged while sipping

stuff out!"



"And with almost 7 billion

People on this 'Big Rock,'

there's a lot of

'Stuff to be Sipped!'"




"Now, I am on a tight

schedule, and

with all

kinds of

Appearances and things to do...

...but I always have time for

you!"




"So,

whether a

person

holds her head high...

or sticks her Neck Out...

you can bet that

I'm


always looking out

for the next

Pint or Two!"




"And...

...without further ado...

...Let's get to the

Meat and the Bone

and the

'Neurovascular Bundles'

of it all!"...














...I think I'll call

Dr. Vamp Report!...


...No, not yet!...

Should I email him?...


No, not yet!...

I know that

he's thinking about me!...


but I want him to

want me 

bad enough 

for him to

call me!


But if he

doesn't call


there won't be anything!

I think that 


I'll just call him!"











"Call him, Girl!...

A 'Hand In The Bush'

is better

than

'Two Birds in the Hand!"

Or did I get that right?...

Well anyway,

you do what you gotta do,

and



...so will I!"




"Oh, and

make sure that you brush

after eating

all of that 'Suga!'...

or else,

you'll be helping

your

Dentist

get

a


'Slick and Fast'


Bentley!














































You and your

"I look in the sky



and say, "Why?"

then,

I look

in the mirror

and say



"Why Not!"...

smiles

are

just


'Brushing Up A Storm!'






























Today's Eerie Episode is

brought

to you by

some

Friendly


Aliens!...some

of whom

like to


'Groove On!'

































"Doctor Danny Dentation!...

Thanks for my

New Veneers!

Now...I got



Dates Every Night!"
















"Sure!...I'll meet you

at

Dr. Isabella Incisa's


Halloween Party!"









































Ice Skating Champions

are



so fun to


watch!

They are inspiring

and agile,


and 


graceful


at the same time!

They make hard things



look easy!...

...even on



one leg!

And HSR loves it, too!

He sees People

doing what he can



never



do!

So,

after totally embarrassing

hisself,

he just



crawls

off the ice!





Good News, HSR!...

The 'Fickle Finger Of Fate'

is not

finished with you yet!

Oh Boy...There's More!

Way Much More!...

NOW HSR IS TASKED WITH

OF ALL THINGS...

TAKING THE

NEIGHBORHOOD KIDS

OUT ON A TRICK OR


TREAT

WALK!...

AND BOY...

ARE ALL OF


THE KIDS


READY TO GO!

SO,

THEY

HEAD TO ONE PLACE



AND GET SOME HANDOUTS!...



WOW!...

WHAT A



SET UP!...

AND THIS

JACK-O-LANTERN

IS



'THE REALIST!'



"WAIT!" HSR SAYS,

AS A LADY PASSES BY,

"IS SHE

MY OLD


GIRLFRIEND?"

AND AS THEY GO TO ANOTHER

PLACE,

SOME KIDS HAVE

REALLY


ELABORATE GET-UPS!

AND 

THIS NEXT HOUSE


GIVES KIDS MORE


OF THE STUFF 

THEY SEEK!

AND FURTHER ALONG,

HSR SEES

SOMETHING OUT

OF THE SIDE OF HIS

EYES


BUT WHEN HE BLINKS TO

MAKE SURE...

...SHE'S GONE!


"WHOA!" HE SAYS TO HIMSELF...


NEXT...



HEY...SOME PETS 

ARE GETTING INTO


IT, TOO!


"HEY, HSR" SAYS ONE KID,

"WHY DON'T YOU GO KNOCK

ON THAT DOOR?"


"OKAY," HE SAYS BACK...

AND WHEN HE GETS TO

THE DOOR...

YIKES!

"IT LOOKS  SO


REAL!" HE THINKS!...




"HELLO THERE, SIR,"

SAYS THIS


LADY...

"I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU HERE

BEFORE...I HAVE A TREAT THAT... 

YOU MUST TRY!

AND IT'S NOT A TRICK!


"HEY, SIR...WHERE DID

YOUR FRIENDS GO?"

WITH THAT, 

HSR LOOKS

BACK TO THE STREET...

BUT ALL OF THE KIDS...

...ARE 


GONE!

THEN, 

HE LOOKS BACK 

FOR THE WOMAN,

BUT...

SHE CHANGED!

"DON'T BE SCARED, SIR!"

AND HSR STAMMERS, "BUT YOU...

CHANGED!"


"THAT WAS MY SISTER," SHE SAYS


"I DON'T WANT TO BE RUDE...PLEASE,

COME IN!"

AND THE WOMAN 

SLIGHTLY

TOUCHES HSR 

ON THE ARM AND

OH GOSH!...HE CAN'T MOVE!

SHE GUIDES HIM ALONG

LIKE A PUPPET!


AND NOW THE

FRONT DOOR

OPENS


WITH LOUD 

AND SCARY SQUEAKS!


"WHAT IS THIS PLACE?"

ASKS HSR!


AND THIS WOMAN SAYS,


"OH...YOU'LL LEARN

TO LOVE IT HERE!"


"BUT I DIDN'T PLAN

ON STAYING,"

GULPS


HSR!

THEN HE ASKS,

"WHAT'S THAT NOISE

BEHIND THAT DOOR?"


AND SHE SAYS,


"WELL, LET'S 

JUST SEE!"

AND THE DOOR OPENS

AND HSR SCREAMS 


A HIGH NOTE!



"PLEASE ...

SHUT THAT DOOR," EXCLAIMS HSR!...



NOW, THIS NEW WOMAN 


SAYS, "SIR,

TO 

'BE FREE'

YOU MUST GO THROUGH 

THESE THREE DOORS


AND IN EACH ROOM,

YOU MUST SUCCEED 

OVER EACH AND ANY CHALLENGE!...

...UNDERSTOOD, MY


LITTLE SWEETIE?...

PLEASE STEP INTO 

THE FIRST ROOM!...NOW!

SO,

THE DOOR OPENS AND HE STEPS IN

THEN,

SUDDENLY...

THE LIGHTS GO


OUT!

THEN...

ALSO SUDDENLY...

...A VOICE...

"COME, COME,

MY LITTLE LOVELY...

PLEASE STAY


WITH ME


FOR A WHILE!"













































































































































































































































Love Toothbrush®                                         



























































































"I promise...

this won't


Hurt A Bit!"





































































































































I really Love My Boyfriend!

He's gorgeous,

and he tells me that

he


 thinks about me

all the time!

And I'm just on

'Cloud Nine'


with him!



He even helps me with


the dishes

and stuff!...

OMG! And he even does


My Windows!



Plus, My whole Family

likes him...

especially my


Mom and Dad!



We go to concerts


together

and the


Movies...

And I really like

those Moonlight


Strolls in

the Park and on the Beach!


There are so many things 'right'

about him!


What can I say...

I


Love Him!


And there are plenty

of

other women

who,

I know,

would love to take him

from me!

I can see


them 'Prowling Around!'




But!...

and it's a



'Big But'...

He likes to

do that

'Four Letter Word'

stuff too much!


You see,

my boyfriend is a

Day-Tolerant Vampire...

and he loves to
































B  I  T  E

every


night!


I'm just glad that,

as a Vampire,

I heal fast!



I would rather

do it


two to four

times a week!



Oh,

and that other

'Four Letter Word'

thing that

he Loves to do

with me

Every Single Night

is...

for you people

with their

'Minds In The Gutter,'...

he likes to

































































R  E  A  D !


Ha ha!










So, one part of Me

wants to keep him,

and another part doesn't!



But,

no one's

'Perfect!'

Not even Me!...




For Me,

there's a

'Four Letter Word'

thing

that I like to do

Every Night

with him around...

and

that is...























































































T  A  L K !



I guess we'll just see

how our

Relationship evolves!





This is


our 'Little Secret'...

...Okay!









































































........









"That's amazing!...

...I usually don't 

'Open Up'

for


People I don't know!"
















....





























"Welcome to your

Weekend Stay,

Dr. Report...

Would you


like to 'Get Started' now,

or


lounge around

a while?"










































May you have many...





..."I woke up today!


So, in a way...


I'm 'Born Again!'


And today, 

I'm going to

fly high


and do better than my best...


...if that's possible!


I will be my nicest

and perform above


all expectations.

And this World


will Be Better!"...


...smiles!






















































"HSR...Mmmm...

your cologne

makes me think of a 


Beautiful Breeze!'"


























































































"Hurry Hollywood!...

Grab my hand

so we can

go away

to



that 'Good Dimension!'"


























































"Be careful 

of the things 

that seem to be 

what they are....



..but really aren't!"





















































"Hollywood...

You want to rest on

My Shoulder?...



On second thought,

is this


better?"











































Meanwhile...Back at "The Place Where Everybody Else Wants To Get In!"...































































































"Ladies!...Why do you 

want to walk with me 


for some

'Trick or Treat'

Candy?"








"Because you're 

a 'Pretty Boy' and 

I just want to 


Hang Out with you!"













"I'll give you some of my Candy!...


I just want to look 

in your 

'Mysterious Eyes!'"










"Hey, HSR...

I have the new

'Call Of Duty' Game!

Let's


play it after  

our walk!"







"Yeah, Slupee!...

You got


My Attention!"



























































"HSR!...

One of my legs


is going asleep!"





















































"Linda Mae!...


...Is that you?...

You lookin'  Real Pretty!"...






"Hey thanks,

HSR!...


"Hey...have you been 

bitten by 

a Zombie yet?"









"Naw, not yet!...

As a matter of fact,

I haven't seen 

any around!


...Have you seen any?"







"I'm not sure...

My Boyfriend

has been acting a 

little strange!


He always wants to

give me

a 'Hickey!"

It feels wonderful, but,

sometimes I feel a 

slight pinch or two!"










"Well,

I don't know!

He could be 

'Sneaking some 

'Pointy Teeth'

in there!


Do you Love him?"




"Not as much as I Loved you

when we were steady!


But I've been dreaming about

you lately!"






"Linda Mae!...

Why are you 


looking at my neck so much?...





"Because you're a Handsome Man,


and..."










"And...


...what?"






"I just want to smell some of

your



Nice Cologne!"








"I don't know!...

Are you feeling like a 

'New Zombie?'

And...

do you want to



make Me one, too?

Remember...you have a Boyfriend!"









Boyfriend, Shhmoy-friend!

I'll give you my



Big Bag of Candy!

Come on...I just want to

smell your

Cologne closely...that's all!"









"Well,

I want to eat

five pieces of

Candy first...

and...



you smell it quick!...Okay?"
































































"Nambulor!

The Humans are

trying to

locate us



with their

'Pe-uny'

Stain


Technique!




"Don't worry, Mossifer!

I have some thing

up my



many sleeves!...

I'm 

'Making It Rain,' right now!"









"Oh,  _  _  _  _ !

That Plaque's coming on 


too strong!...I need help!"









"Don't worry, Hygiene Sister!...

I got


your Back!...and...

I brought a

Fellow Soldier,



named 'Bismuth!"








"Mossier!...They are

trying to push us back!...



I'll have to call



Odontoclast!"






"Good, Mossifer...

I



always could

depend on you!...

Wait...who is that!"...




"Bacteria Boys...

I am


Your


Worst Nightmare!"


























































































The World's Best Dental Adventure Blog
Dentistry And Second Life
Dental Fairy Tales
A Thousand And One Dental Nights
Adventures In Dentistry
Dental Stories
The Greatest Dentist Of All Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?