Friday, November 2, 2018

Your Teeth Are So 'Shockingly Great' That...I Must Ask You..."What's Your Secret?"...

"Whoa!...It's You!...For a Couple of Minutes...I'ma...Free My Mind...and...



...Pollute Yours!...

...Ready to 'Get Dirty?'"...




































"You have a

'Big Surprise' for me?...



Limme see 'It!'"









































"You weren't followed

by any Counter Spies, right?


Because Headquarters says

that

My Package 

for you can


'Tip the Balance of Powers!'...So

Extreme Care

Is A Must!"















































"You're Early!...

....for your Appointment!...


...Excellent!"...











































"Doctor Astronaut Report!...

This is Dr. Saiph Savage again!

I need you  to

come to the

Assembly Room

so that we

can


'Connect Some More Things!'"












































...Dr. Report!...

...I read about your Bermuda Triangle Mystery!...

...if possible...

I'd Love to



go with you next time!"





































"I don't think that

I should


'Pollute You

With My Smog!'"















































You and your

"Okay, Hollywood...

I'll


'Groove With You!'"

smiles

are


just about to

get



Carried Away!







































The Glorious Episode for You today

is brought to you by

This Lady

that says,

"Hollywood Poet Report!...

...I am appearing in

your Dream!...

And for all to remain well...

...You must


walk with Me

through these Magical


Meadows,

and the rest of 

Your Sleep


will be 'Profitable!'"








































"OMGosh!...Is

that what General HSR

has to say?...


Thanks for telling Me!"



















"I'm exfoliating my Armor so that

The Interstellar-Traveling HSR

and I can

intimate our experiences!

But...

I can feel that

there are



'Other Forces

At Play!'"



















So this Knight Challenges HSR to a Duel!

And if HSR can Knock the Knight off of

his horse,

He can Be King for a Week!



So HSR



knocks the

Knight off of his Horse, but he

falls, too!...



"So, now, we must fight with

Swords," orders the Knight!

and HSR, in the red...



wins!





Wait!... HSR always loses!...But not now, I guess!






So the Knight makes some remarks

about HSR's Mother!...

"Wrong Move!"





Now,

HSR gives the Knight a


'Chain-Mail Sandwich!"








And now, 

the other Knights


give him a

'Big Welcome!'

























"Sweet Earth, Oh


...Sweet Earth!

Blessed by the Lord,


Yes...The Lord made the Earth...

...for His Flocks!...

And now,

we have a 'More Advanced


Global Civilization!'


However, some 'Galactic Super Beings'  

from


an extremely far 

Other World 

are in big trouble! 

They need to learn 

to live else where, 

because their Home Solar System 

is being destroyed!

They already have learned how to 

travel through space instantaneously,

by overcoming linear 

relocation restrictions...

 But now they 


need 

to learn how  

to travel to other Dimensions 

and conquer all of the New Beings 

and 


New Realms

that  they come across!





Their species began in a 

Very Violent Section of Space, 

where ‘Voracious 


Black Holes’ 

travel faster than the speed of light 

and 

‘tear up whole Galactic Superclusters in a 


Heart Beat!'

The Black Holes

swallow stuff

that cannot


escape!...



Then one day, 

a Wise Person among them 


says,  

“Oh, Commander 


Cyril, 

I have detected a Planet which seems 

‘Biologically Self Sustaining! 

And perfectly suited as a source of 


Dreamers!

It seems to be a Whole Planet of Dreamers!…

...which is what we need 

to transcend and explore past this Dimension

we inhabit!

I have 


studied them, and

they have an atmosphere compatible

to us!...

We can locate a viable 'Being' on

said Planet to 'Mix' with our

'Surrogate Species'

and we can 'Hybridized' ourselves,

and do some

'Hyper Dimensional Dreaming,

and

finally figure out

how to master the

processes needed to make and

enter those

kinds



of Portals!


And Commander Cyril responds,

"Let Us



 proceed immediately

and get what we need to

'Rule All Of Everything!'


So they reach Earth


with little delay

and seek out

the

Perfect Human Specimen by

Secretly scanning



everyone!







And..of course...

they



 quickly pick HSR out

of the



Masses!

Now that they have 

HSR 

on their ship and

ready to 'Mix It Up'

with The 'Hybridizing Galactic 

Super Being Surrogates!"



"We must get this 'Being to 

Seed at least 100 of ours!

"Is the Seeding Chamber ready?"

asks the  

Commander 


Cyril...


"Yes it is,


says the Wise One!...We have 

the First one ready right now!


Now Commander Cyril Orders HSR

to start 'The Mixing!"



So under threat of harm, HSR

sees One


first,


and 


then


another


after


another


and a Real Alien 


sneaks in!...


and more 



and

'Time Flies 


When You're 

Having


Fun!


And there's 



more


 and


even more


until


he seeds


the 100!


Yes!...It was



nonstop!




And afterward...a Human Medical Person examines HSR


and observes,

"He is 

'Too Pooped to Pop!"...

..."but while the Aliens evaluate 

their Seeding Success Rate,

I'll 


escape with

this Highly Unusual Man!"




















































































































































Love Toothbrush®                                         

















































































"Don't waste My Time...

and...


I certainly won't

waste Yours!"































































































"Good Day, World!

I'm Kellee Williamsbergerman

for Channel WINGE!

Great to have you

tuning in!...

Today,

we 


are on a hunt

for the Perfect Smile...

...all over the world!

And we're interviewing 

'People With Perfect Teeth'

and getting 

'Straight to the Secrets of Their Smiles!'

Let's jump right in!"




"First,

we have a Reporter in Boston!...

Let's listen in!





"Young Lady! You have Great Teeth!

Tell us 


how you got yours so great!"




"Sure!...

All of my 


Teeth are Natural! My 

Dentist and Hygienist do

most of the work!

But they do scare me into flossing!"










"Brian from Birmingham!

What's up there!"






"Thanks, Kellee!


"Young Lady!...Your Smile

looks 'Too Good To Be True!'

How do you do it!"





"Aww, Thanks for the Compliment!


For Me...it's the Attitude!...

If you want something bad enough,

go out and get it!

My Husband's a Dentist, 

so, 

all I do is

Lay Back and 

Open My Mouth!"






"You sure have


a Winner there, Brian...Thanks!"







"Now we're hooked

into Hong Kong!"







"How do I?...Mine 

are all mine! I use a slurry of

Sea Salt and Baking Soda

once every two weeks!

I love the results...and now...


My Boyfriend wants to

monopolize all of my Time!"










"Great!...It looks like she's set pretty well!"...








"Now, 

we have Danita in Denmark! What's up there?"





"Thanks, Kellee!...Oh...We

have a 'Looker' right here!

Excuse me, Miss!...

Please tell us the Secret of your 


Nice Smile!"














Hello!...I'll tell you!

Doctor Danny Dentation


did some veneers on me,

and he ordered me

to smile a lot,

and if word gets back to him

about how much I smile,


he said that he's going to


forgive the rest of my

Dental Bill!...

I hope that he sees this TV Show!"










"And what's the Story behind 


your Stellar Smile, Miss?"








"I'll share with you

what I do!...

Believe it or not,

I do My Boyfriend's teeth 

and 

he


does Mine!...  

So you know that

we have a very 

'Passionate'

Dental Life!...

and it's

'Great Foreplay!'"














"Ladies and Gentlemen,

Everyone's heard of 

this Media Phenomenon here!...


Well, we are so fortunate

 to have this Super Star

right here in 

New York!"

...


"Miss Rhianna!...

Please tell us


how you keep your Smile

so Sexy, Perfect, and Mysterious!"










Why, 'Thank You' a lot!


My Dentist is the Great

Doctor Olah Orala!

And he is such

a Perfectionist!...

But so am I!

And the Big Thing

about me is that,

I only have Love for the World!


and I keep my Distress Levels 

Very Low!

Plus...

I surround myself with


Good People!"

















"Now we have Ronald in Rio...


and there's only one

'Rio!'





"Take it, Ronnie!"








"Thanks, Kellee!...

My...there are so many 

'Beautiful People' here!



Here comes another one!...

Young Lady!...

...Your Smile

is 'The Most!'

Please tell us 

how you keep t that way"





"Well, My Dentist is Dr. Ciji Enamelot!

OMGosh!...She's the Best!

And she tells me that


she Loves 'The Perfect Part' of my

'Imperfect Me!'...

And she reminds me that


'The Right 32 Can Turn Into A Million!'

Now,

how can you top that!"
















"So,

I'm Coleen, and 

I need to 


remind our listening audience

to Floss, Brush, and then Rinse at

least twice daily, 

and that

Straight Teeth 

are easier to

maintain and...

they last longer!

Plus, it's like

Bees being attracted to Honey!

And beautiful 'Cosmetic Oral Anatomy' (coa)

forms the foundation of the 

"Esthetic Quadrilateral of the Face!'"







"So Ladies!...Keep your Dentist Doctor on

'Speed Dial,'

let your 


hair down,

be 


Mysterious,

Primp as much as you


need to, and,

most of all,

Send Out, Do, Be, and Live 


Love into This World!"...







"Thanks, Coleen!"...

So,

People of the World...

there you have it!...

...Secrets to maintaining your Smile

in 'Tip Top Shape!'


This is 

Kellee Williamsbergerman signing out

for the TV Station

Channel WINGE...

...And...until next Broadcast...Floss only 

the Teeth You want to Keep!"






















































































































"No time for rest,

King Report!...

We must reach the other

side of that Mountain


before Sunset 

Tomorrow!"







































....




"May your Angels

Protect You!...

So that I may


See You Once More!"



































May you have many...



..."Yes, HSR...I am a Licensed Botanist!...But


I must say that


you match well with the

liveliness

on My Garden!"...
















..."Come with Me, HSR!...

I can impart unto You


...Underwater Breathing Capacity...and


We Can Travel The Seven Seas!"...












"I am the

Center of

'My Own Universe!'


And so it is

with all of Us!


We Aggregate

and Comprise the

'Totality Of It All!'


The Universes

need Intelligent Life Forms

to Admire Them!


I mean...you can't have

all of These Immeasurable

Vastnesses


and 

'Seemingly-Defying-The-Laws-Of-Physics'

ExtraStellar Cosmo Events...

...And Miracles!...


and not have

Something or Someone

 'Take Notice'

with 'Awe and Wonderment!'...


You know...

making the noises


"Oooh and Aaah!"...



...smiles!


































































"I see you're walkin'

a Long Way,

Mister...



Wanna Ride With Me

On My Bike?"













































"A Warm Welcome to

Our Capital City,

HSR!...


What would you like 

to do first?...I do



have a Suggestion!"








































"Show's Over!...

I'm having fun...

and relaxing

and constructing

This Sand Castle!...


And I am 

'The Queen'

and

You are 

'The Sweet King!'...


...Again!"




































































"Our Biocycles, Biorhythms and 'Awakenings' 

are influenced 

by the interplays of 

Mother Earth and the 'Celestial Sphere' 



more than 

We'll ever know...

...or  comprehend!"































































"Agent HSR!...

The World's Most Expensive

Diamonds are on

Display today!...


Would you like to see them?"






"Juleese,

I'd Love to go,

but


I'm more into Intelligence!

...I deal in Information!"







"Diamonds are


a Girl's Best Friend!"






"And your eyes

Sparkle Radiantly!...


...better than Emeralds!"









"Well, if you 

don't want to go to

the 'Precious Stones' Exhibit,


I have a lot of

Time on my Hands?...

What should we do?"




"I'm sure that we can 


come up with

'Something Intelligent!'"


























































 Meanwhile...Back At The Place With The Warm Sun, The Shade, and the Cool Breeze!...



























































"Hello, My Dear HSR!...


There's a Ball

at the Castle Tonight!...

...Would you like to go with me

and Dance the 

Night Away?"











"I don't know!...

You remember what happened


Last Time, right?"











"I remember!...It was too sweet!

You and I chased each other 

through


the many Rooms!"









And then the Guards

came looking for us...

so we had to


hide in a closet...

...and you got 

'OMG, Real Fresh!'"












"Well what was 

I supposed to do?...

You're a


Handsome Stud!"








"Well, I must admit...

I found out that


You sure know a 

thing or two

about..."








"...About 


What?'...













"About 'Getting Lost'

in the Castle!...


Let's Go!"






































































































"Yes!...

This is a 'Great Day'

for Dental Plaque


Biofilm!

Our Numbers

have



conquered and destroyed

Billions of Mouths!

And our March

shall never cease!"






"Yeah, Boss...

We gonna kick some 'A-A!'



We gonna kick some 'A-A!'...Hey...Trilapede!

How ya like makin'

all that

inflammation

in 'Dem Moufs?'"




'"It's a sore



for sight eyes, My Man!...

Yo!...

Kaskala!...

What cha doin'?"




"Trilapede!...I'm

making



a Dental


Infection!...

Get this!...

Our 'Microbial Mansion'


and Community

are exuding waste products

at



even Faster Rates!

Pretty soon our next victim

will

suffer our

'Most Ugly'


Consequences!"









"Eww...



...Gross!"











"Hey, Guys!...

I just eliminated



Plaque's

Local Electron Bonding Forces Capacity!...Now those

'Clumps of Chumps' will

just...float away


out the Mouth!"

















"Malofor!



Watch out!...

There's a

Hygienist


Brandishing

her


'Evil Scythe!'...

...You must Escape!"









"Thank you,

Kaskala for 

warning Me 

and 

providing this 


escape route 

for me through

the Pharynx!

I'm out of here!...


But Fear Not!...

We shall regroup...

...and...

Fight Another Day!"
































































































































Tags:
The World's Best Dental Adventure Blog
Dentistry And Second Life
Dental-Second Life Blog
Second Life-Dental Blog
Fairy Tales Of The Mouth
A Thousand And One Dental Bites
Dental Comic Book
The Biggest and Baddest Dentist In History
The Dental Blog That You Can Read To Your Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?