Friday, January 18, 2019

"Please!... Help Your Dentist...Get A New... Bentley!...Part 2"...

"I'm in a Rush to get to the Dental Office!...Safely!...So that I can see My Patients!...


...In the Style that I and They Deserve!...



























































































































"OMGosh!...Dr. Report

gave me a ride in His Bentley Today!...

and...


...he said that 

The Bentley

goes well with

My Look 

and

My Personality,

and


He's letting Me


Drive it Today,

to Prove it!"































































"I knew Hollywood


when He was 

driving a 'Ford Pinto,'

and 


He's still the same

Lovely Person!"














































































"Wow!...

HSR!...

If you can

fix a

Five Course Meal

like that...


I know that

your Dessert

is


'Way Great!"
































































"Well...

...You said.,

"Hurry...just


come as You are!,"

...so...


Here I Am!"































































"Reader!...Hi There...

I have 

something to 

show you...


...Just keep reading!"

































































"Admiral Hollywood,

Our Nation is under

Attack from the Sea!...

Please...


amass your Navy Fleet...

and Save My Kingdom!...











































































"Dr. Report!...

I conclude that


the 'Best Seat' 

in Your Bentley

is 


the Back Seat!"















































































Now,

You and Your

"throw Me the Wind,


the Rain,


and the Snow


....I can take it"

smiles

are

really thinking about

Good Ol'


Cabo San Lucas!









































































Your Delectable Episode

for Today

is brought to you by

Lazy Waves

telling


Their Secret Stories...

and Our Messages!


































































When HSR

was a youngster

playing Good Old Baseball,

he had some

fun, but he also had

some



'Rough Patches' as a Batter!




But for him to join

a Team, he had to

play Catcher!

And all he had to do

was



catch the ball, right?




But some batters

try and



Over Reach!






Fortunately, HSR,

here,

was wearing


a Cup!...


But, here,

the Umpire,


wasn't?...Ouch!...



But HSR needs more 

Practice, because,

he's been 



missing some 'Tags!'

Oh, Well!






'Oh, well'...is right!

That boy needs some help!

He needed it then,

and he's going to

need some more now...I mean

Right Now!

Check it!...

Last time,

during,

"Please…Help Your Dentist Get A New…


...Bentley!"...

...AND THERE...

HSR, IN DENTAL SCHOOL

AT


USC,

IS WORKING

ON THE WEEKEND

PARKING CARS AT A

HIGH-CLASS

RESTAURANT


AND HE GETS A CHANCE

TO PARK SOME

REALLY HIGH-END

CARS, BUT

HSR, WHEN YOU

THINK ABOUT IT,

REALLY CONNECTS WITH

THIS TYPE


OF FOOD

FOR SEVEN BUCKS,

NOT THIS


FOR 98 DOLLARS,

BUT, RIGHT NOW,

HE'S JUST WORKING,

SO,

THE FIRST CAR UP

IS A...

WOW...


LAMBOURGHINI!

AND HSR

PARKS IT CLOSE TO

THE FRONT DOOR...

...NO PROBLEM!

AND UP NEXT...

OMG!

A


PRETTY ROLLS!

AND A LADY

GETS OUT AND SAYS,

PLEASE, SIR...


NO SCRATCHES, MKAY!"


"YES, MAM!" SAYS HSR!...


"WHOA NELLY!" SAYS HSR

AS A


MUSCULAR MODEL T

ROLLS UP!

AND A GUY GETS

OUT OF THE CAR

AND HANDS HSR TWO TWENTIES

AND SAYS,

"I'M TAKING IT TO

A CAR SHOW

NEXT WEEKEND,

SO

TREAT IT LIKE A BABY,

PLEASE!...

"WILL DO, SIR!,"

SMILES HSR...



NOW, HSR IS

NOT SUPPOSED TO

'WHISTLE' BUT

A 57 CHEVY PULLS UP

AND


HE SAYS,

"I'LL TREAT IT WITH CARE, MISS!"

"THANK YOU,

HANDSOME DAAAHLING!" SHE

RETURNS.


"WHAT'S THIS!...

THE CAR OF MY DREAMS!"

 CRIES


HSR WHEN HE SEES

A

LAMBO


EGOISTA!

"MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!"

HE SAYS TO HIMSELF!







"HI THERE, SIR,"

SAYS THIS WOMAN...

I'VE HAD TOO MUCH

TO DRINK

AND

YOUR BOSS SAID

THAT IT'S OKAY

FOR YOU 

TO 

DRIVE ME HOME!...

BUT I 

NEED TO GO NOW!...

CAN YOU?"

















































































































Love Toothbrush®                                       
















































































































"You're Alive!...Reading This Blog!...Great!...See you


Next Week!...  "












































































































































"Doctor McBite!...You're the Best!

You made me

Love My Smile again!...


But,

what did it take for you to

become a Dentist?"


And Doctor McBite  answers,

"Dental schooling now,

costs a lot, depending on

where you go in

the World!...

But,

in the U. S.,

four years of College may cost you

around $100,000 to $200,000,

then

Dental School

may be another

$300,000 to $500,000 more!...

Which 'ain't no'

Small Potatoes!"



"Well, Doctor,

you



sure know your Stuff!" smiles

the Patient!...And with your

Whole Setup



here,

with this

'Killer View,'

I know that

you're driving a

Pretty Car!"



"Well, I have had my eyes

on one Car, but it's

'Just A Dream!'" admits Dr. McBite.




"What...a Rolls


Royce or

a...Lambourghini?"


she asks.



"To tell you the truth,"

confides Dr. McBite,

"I have been looking at

a



Bentley.!..I saw a



'Gorgeous'

one



the other day!



"OMGosh, Doctor!...

Go right on ahead,

with



Yo' Bad Self!" she laughs,

"You deserve it

and it will fit your

personality well!...

When do you want to get it?"




"Well, I may have to do a

couple of things first!...

Like get one



or two more

nice



Spa Offices with a view for

the Patients!




"How long did you

go to school?" she asks.




"Well, I got into

Dental School


at USC

after

two years of College,

and then did four years


there!" says McBite...




"I'll bet that you made

a lot of


Friends!"





"Yeah...it was crazy a lot,

and


it was great,

but

we also learned how


to work

in


'The Cave'

and

how to make those


Smiles 'Bling!'...

...First, we started

learning our techniques

on Mannequins,


then we

eventually

graduated to

'Live



Patients!' And

I also did

some

Community


Free Clinic work,

and


did a couple


of Stints

helping people with


toothaches in


South


America!"



Now the Patient

asks,

I know that you

had to

study a whole bunch, right?"





"Aww, man!

Did I ever!...In my Perio Book,

I had to read the

First Paragraph of the

First Chapter

at least ten times


for all of those

facts to

finally sink in!







Next,

the Patient asks,

"I know that some

of your Patients

brought you

'Culinary Goodies'

to help you study, right?"



"OMGosh," smiles Dr. McBite,

I got


Beautiful Cakes

and Cookies that

were


'Out Of This World!"




"Sweet, Doctor!," says



the Patient, "you're living

'The Life!'...I'm going to

tell all of my Friends

about you!...I notice that

your prices are a

little on the high side,

but,

 you more than make up for it

with

Your Excellent 'Chairside Manner!'"...




"Well, Dr. McBite,

I hope," says the patient,

"that you open another



Spa Office with a

Skyline View,

and when

one of those

so-called

'Super Cars'

tries to


pass you by,

well,

they will know that



they'll have


some Stiff


Competition!...And...

I'm rooting for You

to have it by

My

next

Six Month Check-up!...All right,



Doc?"


And Dr. McBite reconfirms adamantly,

"All Right!"






















































































































































May you have many...



..."It's okay, Doctor Report...


I look forward to every Friday,

when 

you want Me to


Drive Your Bentley

to put the Gas in It!"...





..."My answer to you,

Doctor Report, is a stern 'No!'...



I don't think that



you should



drive your Bentley

in all of this Snow"...


..."Yes, Doctor...there's too much


White Stuff!'"...




..."Be the Master

of Your Own

Time!...


Science can't explain

how time takes place,


or even the Driving Force behind it!...


But for sure...

We don't want Time to

run out on Us...

...or...


to Pass Us By!"...






..."Dr. Report...after my appointment

with you Today,

I'd like to 

show you

how  My Mercedes Maybach


feels in the Back Seat

as


My Chauffeur Drives!"...


...smiles!




























































"Doctor Hollywood Smiles Report!...

I am from

Homo Cybergraphicus HQ!

...Please hold still

while I


change some of your

Internal Parts!"






























































"OMGosh!... The Show's

over already?...

Well, Thanks

HSR

for



lighting My Fires!"































































"Dr. Report...

It's so good to see

that you 

finally kept your appointment 


here in

Dreamland!

We are playing


'52 Pick Up!'...

And You're Picking Up!"





























































"Keep Both Sides 

of Your 

'Double-Edged Sword' Smile...as... 




Sharp as a Tack!"...




























































Meanwhile...Back At The Wonderful Place...Inside...Your Imagination!...






























































Dental Hygiene Wars!





























































































































































Ladies and Gentlemen...

this is the 'Hard Rock'

Venue

where many of the 

Battles

of the Dental Hygiene Wars

take place!


Microbes can hide out,

with protections from Calculus,

and do their 

'Dastardly Deeds'

with Impunity!
























"Doctor Dentation!...

You showed up early Today!


...I'm 'Whirlpooling' an 

Aqueous Solution from the 

Water Pick!"

















"Yes, Doctor Periola!...

I'm in 

'Bacterial Extermination Mode!'

I dreamed that they 

Conquered Me

Last Night, 

so


I'm going to

'Make Them Pay!'"























"Bite and Move...

Bite and Move...

Forget those Hygienists!...

I'm doing it 

Just Like


Muhammed Ali Did!"



































"This Patient 

needs to see me

more often!...

I'm


I'm up to

My Knees...in this!






















"Here are some

'Magic Bullet' Antibiotics!


And I've got Plenty!"


















"I Love those 'Magic Bullets!'

...I'm Immune to them!

And besides...


...they taste good!"














"These aren't hurting

that Microbe at all!

I'll take aim at that


carious predators wingeulus Bacterium

right 

next to him!"














"Okay Guys...

I know that we're 

new to the 

Clinic and all, 

but,

Let's show them

that,

even though we 

are surrounded...


'We Can Do it!'"























"This is going to be Easy!...

I can 

Swallow All Of Those

'Pip-Squeeks'


in one Gulp!"





















Hey!... Is this one 

a Friend

or a 


Foe?





































































































































"Please...all of you injured in

the Dental Hygiene Wars...

...please come to

My Medical Tent,

so that we can


'Patch You Back Up' and

'Send You Back Out!'"


























































































































































































































Tags:
The World's Best Dental Adventure Blog
Dentistry And Second Life
Dental-Second Life Blog
Second Life-Dental Blog
Fairy Tales Of The Mouth
A Thousand And One Dental Bites
Dental Comic Book
The Biggest and Baddest Dentist In History
The Dental Blog That You Can Read To Your Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?