Friday, June 9, 2023

Some Chaotic Scenes From...The..."Dental Hygiene Wars!"...

 


The Microbiological Conditions in the Mouth...

...are Brutal...and will remain so...as long as we have...

...Oral Cavities!...And our 

Dental Teams can only do so much during these 'Constant Skirmishes!'...




...Here are some of those stories of the Dental Hygiene Wars!...





My Host is eating a 

Baklava!


Soon, I will be Too!"













"I'll toy with you first, then I'll


'Lower the Boom!'"
















A Hygienist Fighter

dreams of Her

Vacation that starts Tomorrow!
















"Don't beg for Mercy, Mister Bacteria!...

You're not worthy!"













"That's right, Miss Hygienist...

...come to Poppa!"









"Exterminate the 

'Strangers' of this


Perio Pocket!"
















"I have to make the 


Alpha Team!"







"What do I bring to the Table?...

Ten Years of Battle 

and


the Scars to Prove it!"









The Professor Emeritus of Prosthodontics

also


Loves to Skate!







"I'm ready to jog around the whole

Circumference of the Tooth!"









"This is how I 


stomp on Hygienists!"








One Lady dreamed that

carious predatorus wingeulus Bacteria

gave her a

Bad Reaction!





One Hygienist says to another...

"I hear that they are

performing 

extra sewage treatments to 

all of that

Suctioned Saliva!"















I Break Dance ...


...on Enamel!"










"Just because 

all of my Family Members are Hygienists

doesn't mean that I have to

be one too!"




Also:


The Dental Hygiene Wars!...They Are For Real!... And...They...'Ain't Pretty!'...







For all Photos and Gifs seen here, no copyright infringement is intended.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?