Saturday, May 9, 2015

I Love My New Smile and My New Bikini! Now Guys Are Following Me All Over The Beach! Part 3.

THE LAST TIME THIS BLOG SERIES ABOUT THE GIRL WITH HER NEW BIKINI AND HER NEW SMILE CAME UP, THE HSR AND HIS TWO SHIPMATES WENT SAILING INTO A SORT OF DEEP WATER COVE WHERE A THEY DISCOVERED A SUNKEN SHIP,


HEAVILY LADEN WITH MANY SOLID GOLD STATUES, EACH AS TALL AS SHAQUILLE O’NEAL, AND HUNDREDS OF REAL SEA PEARLS AS BIG AS RHONDA ROUSEY’S INTIMIDATING PUGILISTIC FISTS, AND CHESTS AND CHESTS OF HUGE SOLID GOLD COINS, PURE ENOUGH TO POWERFULLY GLITTER EVEN IN THE DARK, AND THAT WAS JUST ON THE FIRST OF THREE FLOORS, ALL GUARDED BY AN EVIL-LOOKING OCTOPUS, AND THE HSR DIDN’T KNOW HOW TO APPROACH ALL OF THIS, SO HE AND HIS BUDDIES WENT TOPSIDE IN A HURRY, AND FORTUNATELY FOUND OUT ON THEIR MARINE RADIO THAT A POWERFUL STORM WITH A SURGE ESTIMATED ABOUT 30 FEET WAS COMING STRAIGHT THEIR WAY, AND THEY DECIDED TO HIGHTAIL IT BACK TO THE MAIN ISLAND FOR PROTECTION, BUT HE STILL HASN’T TOLD HIS SHIPMATES ABOUT ALL OF THE PRICELESS LOOT THAT THEY LEFT BEHIND ON THE SHIP, BUT THE HSR DID MANAGE TO BRING BACK ONE OF THE LARGE GOLD COINS, AND HE’S GOING TO TAKE IT TO AN APPRAISER TO GET MORE INFO ON THE FIND, SO AFTER THE STORM PASSES, HE GOES TO THE MAINLAND TO A MARINE ARTIFACTS EXPERT, AND THE APPRAISER ALMOST HAS A HEART ATTACK AS SOON AS HE SEES AND FEELS THE LARGE GOLD COIN, AND SOME PEOPLE CAME IN TO SAVE THE LIFE OF APPRAISER, AND WHEN HE GETS HIS WITS ABOUT HIM AGAIN, HE DEMANDS TO KNOW WHERE THE REST IS AT, AND THE HSR ASKS TO KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE LOOT, AND THE APPRAISER LET’S ON THAT IT WAS FROM THE SECRET BOUNTY OF THE FOURTH SHIP,  HOLDING THE HEAVIEST AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ITEMS THAT THE NINA, PINTA, AND SANTA MARIA COULD NOT CARRY, BECAUSE EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT THE THREE SHIPS, WHICH IMMEDIATELY MADE THEM PIRATE TARGETS, SO THE SECRET SHIP, THE SIN NOMBRE (THE NO NAME), WAS SELECTED TO HAUL ALL OF THE BEST BACK TO EUROPE, AND THAT HE NEEDS TO KNOW THE EXACT WHEREABOUTS OF THE SHIP SO THAT THE ROYAL FAMILY CAN COME TO POSSESS WHAT THEY… ERR, RIGHTFULLY CLAIMED FROM THE NEW WORLD, AND IT WOULD BE USED TO ...ERR, PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT, AND WHILE THE APPRAISER WAS SAYING ALL OF THIS, THE HSR BARELY NOTICED A SINISTER-LOOKING, EYE-PATCH-WEARING MAN PEEKING OUT FROM BEHIND THE TALL CURTAINS ON THE SIDE, AND AFTER THE APPRAISER STOPPED TALKING, THE HSR ASKED HOW MUCH WAS THE HAUL WORTH ON TODAY’S MARKET, AND THE APPRAISER TOLD THE HSR AT LEAST 3 BILLION DOLLARS, AND HANDED THE HSR 3 MILLION DOLLARS IN A SUITCASE RIGHT THERE, IN EXCHANGE FOR THE SINGLE GOLD COIN, AND THE PROMISE TO SHOW THEM WHERE HE FOUND THE COIN, "THAT IS YOUR CUT," HE SAYS, BUT THE HSR KNOWS THAT STARTING NOW HE WILL BE CLOSELY FOLLOWED, EVEN TO THE INSIDE OF THE STALL OF ANY REST ROOM HE VISITS, SO HE LETS THE GUY KEEP THE COIN AND THE MONEY (IS HE CRAZY?) AND SAYS THAT HE WILL THINK ABOUT THE DEAL AND RETURN IN THREE DAYS TO REVEAL TO HIM THE SECRET LOCATION WHERE HE FOUND THE COIN, and your “I’m glued to this latest set of circumstances that you have gotten yourself into, HSR!,” smile, is ready to go to the store and buy a metal detector and go treasure hunting!
                                                                                               Back to Love Toothbrush®                                              



“In your next dream, see if you can discover your power to levitate off of the ground and glide along instead of walking!"





Quick background: I’m on this beach for the first time with my new “sunlight” dental veneers and a tiny two piece bikini, and so far I’ve been photographed, oogled, Googled, and approached by a suave and deeply wise gentleman, but now I see a hand reaching out from the sand right in front of me, and the person to whom it is attached under the sand seems to be still alive!...So I have to move with urgency!


I just had a deeply philosophical discussion with an unusual gentleman who goes by the name Nacio.

He told me that I must continue doing things that mean a lot…

…well, this hand in the sand probably belongs to a man that needs my immediate help…a lot!...

…so I start digging into the sand around the arm to get to the rest of the body, and now I’m at the shoulders, and now the head, and I rub off the sand from his face, and he starts to suck in deep breaths like he’s really super oxygen-deprived…

…so I don’t need to give mouth-to-mouth…

… “Hey there! You alright? You know you almost didn’t make it!,” I tell him.

He slowly sits up, dusting the sand off of himself all the while.

“I saw you walking down the beach, and, I didn’t know how to make you care about me, so I had my friends bury me in the sand, so when you came by, you would save my life! I was breathing through this straw,” confesses the guy who was buried, but who now shows renewed amorous vitality. “And, by the way, my name is Sandy! And thanks for saving my life! I’m indebted to you forever! Your wish is my command!”

Standing up, Sandy is a tall, athletic, and handsome young man, with green eyes and long golden hair! And you guessed it…and a beautiful set to smile with!

Trying to collect my thoughts quickly, I say, “I don’t know what to say! Well…I guess… you’re welcome. I’m glad that I can sort of save your life. You and your friends should be more careful, somebody could get hurt!”

“My dear, the only way I could get hurt, is by not having a chance to see you again, is it Aleese?,” he inquires.

“How did you know my name,” I ask.

“News travels fast around here, and good news travels even faster, but bad news…the fastest! But, just look, you’re the most perfect and desirable woman on the beach. You expect that no one would notice?” Sandy justifies. “Let’s walk down the beach just for a minute…I just want to get your honest opinion on something.”

So I stroll with him down the beach a little, and he walks with his feet stepping into the wave of waters trying its hardest to get up on the beach.

An older lady passes us and goes into the water and says, “You two make a gorgeous couple! Are you married?”

My heart starts racing a little, but I take some zenful breaths to get back to normal.

Sandy does have beautiful looks, and I could stare at his loveable smile a long time, however, I know nothing about him, other than he will go to great lengths to get a point across. And, with his pronounced Cupid’s Bow lips, and straight, shiny teeth, I’m sure he has no shortage of girlfriends!

I look up and see a sea gull glide continuously in one stationary spot, surfing on the incoming wind.

“Well, Sandy, on what pressing issue do you want my opinion,” I offer.

“My dear Aleese, I started a company called Circadian Biorhythmics, which is now being acquired by Europa Pharma, the multinational pharmaceutical giant for 3 billion dollars…but there are two hitches...”

“…one hitch is, I need to know if I should take all cash, or all stock, or a combination of both.”

I stop walking immediately in my tracks, and look at Sandy dead in the eye and reveal, “I’m into Bioenergetics. I have a PhD. in it. And I read about your ordeal in WSJ…”

…I continue, “You know Europa Pharma’s worth is going to only go up…talk this over with your lawyer, but take 20 million to live on for a year, pay taxes on it”…

… “and then the years after that, cash out the preferred stocks in whatever amount that you need at a better capital gains rate, got that?,” I counsel.

Sandy speaks back, “I was thinking along those lines, but it’s good to hear it from another person. So you have a doctorate, too…My, you are definitely more than a woman with an HD smile that makes me daydream!”

"And the other hitch is...," Sandy stops talking when he sees something unsettling coming up on the beach and quickly tells me, “Aleese, you must help me, these guys headed this way are no joke!”

Sandy gives me a big bear hug and secretly whispers in my ear, “ You must go to the Sunset Sea Cliffs Grande Hotel, Penthouse Suite, key code number 6886, and take the brief case under the bed and keep it safe. I’ll find you later. Now I really ask you to help save my life!  Go now!”

Sandy then quickly sprints down the beach away from me and is chased down and grabbed by three burly men in black suits and sunglasses. They roughly walk him back, holding his arms, to somewhere…

Do those guys want ransom, or is it about the 3 billion dollar deal? I read that his company's main discoveries use a rare plant molecule that is modified by his secret processes that in the end can cure...wait a minute!...

...out of the corner of my eye, without turning my head, I see another guy dressed like the three others,



looking at me with binoculars from a distance.

I turn back to the direction of my car, and slowly saunter along like nothing happened.

I tell myself that coming for a walk on the beach is starting to get a little too complicated. Now, just getting some fresh air has its risks!

I hope Sandy doesn't reveal his secret process!...

...looking out to the seas, at the horizon line, I ask myself what Mr. Nana said, “What must be?”

All of a sudden and answer comes to me, and now I must…



TO BE CONTINUED…




May you have many…why is the coconut milk fresh out of the coconut always cold?...water covers most of the Earth, and also, lots more of it is under the continents, so why does water cost so much?--I'ma catch me some rain water!...really green plants look good to me, so do our eyes have an evolutionary affinity for the verdant shade?…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?