Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Last Secret Baby Tooth! Part 8.

I’M IN MY SMALL FISHING BOAT, WITH A SEDUCING, FULL LEATHER RECLINER LAID BACK, ON A NICE AND PEACEFUL LAKE, PADDLING OUT TO A GOOD AREA, AND I DROP ANCHOR AND PULL OUT MY ROD AND REEL, BUT I PUT NO BAIT ON MY HOOK BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO BE DISTURBED BY ANY FISH, OR ANY HUMANS, FOR THAT MATTER, which is the only sure-fire way that the HSR can psychologically decompress in this busy 21st Century life, and so that your “I love to get out of the city at night and look up at the stars of the Milky Way and dream about how life is in far-away places” smile, can wake up refreshed in the dewy morning to the homely smell of eggs and bacon cooking in the natural wilderness camp deep in the woods.
                                                                                               Back to Love Toothbrush®                                            

“In times of ultimate need…the force just may be with you!”




Quick background: every time the dentist is close to finishing his mission, another obstacle is placed squarely in this path. This time, he is knocked unconscious, and he might not make it out alive!


I was hit in the head by a large boulder, and I can feel my conscious mind becoming blurred.

The mortar, pestle, and sword start slipping out of my weakening hands, and I need some fresh oxygen down here underwater as I hold my breath.

But I don’t seem to care anymore…this is where it ends, I guess.

I’m thinking that I’ll never make it back home now. “Dang, I shouldn’t have touched that baby tooth back at the office! The lady warned me, but, did I listen? Nooo!!” I pinchingly remind myself.

Suddenly, to my surprise, a beautiful mermaid swims up to me with the mortar and pestle, and places them in one hand. She then places the sword back into my weak other hand and blows some oxygen-rich air into my mouth and lungs to save me.

As she finishes giving me mouth-to-mouth air, I feel like it’s more of an energizing kiss!

I shake loose from her and try to smash the baby tooth into the mortar one more time.

But as I raise the pestle, I hear the mermaid shriek in agonizing pain as she is gripped by a gigantic crab, which is about to use it’s crushing arm to slice the mermaid in two.

I place the mortar and pestle into my pants pockets, and grab one of the spears still floating round me, and hurriedly thrust it into the mouth of the chomping crab.

In a smooth move, I also flick the sword to sever off the killer claw of the crab so it won’t do anymore harm.

I feel like I have my strength and my wits about me once again. The mermaid is bleeding, but she slowly elevates with me to the water’s surface.

I look quickly around, to see if those cave people are still there, planning to throw something else at me.

Partially hiding behind some walls, I see them, and they are about to draw their arms back to throw more spears.

But all four cavemen are attacked from behind and taken out of my view, by something I can’t see, and they scream loudly with the fear of death in them.

The mermaid and I keep quiet a little longer to see if what attacked the cavemen might also come for us…

…but it’s silent…and you know what happens right after silent pauses!

Now I struggle to lift the injured mermaid and myself out of the water onto some steps where the cavemen were.

And not a moment too soon!

Giant, voracious piranha fish rush to the surface and make the water "bubble" trying to get to us with their ferocious attitudes and hunger and teeth!

Three or four of them hop and wiggle out of the water to find and bite us, but I strike at them in rapid succession with my sword in a blur, cleanly cutting each of them in half.

As their parts fall back into the water, the other fish quickly devour what’s left of the cut fish.

We both look around to see what happened to the primate men who left.

I get up and walk around the area, but they are nowhere to be found.

However, I see that there are some spears left. I pick up a spear holster and four spears that they left behind and sling them over my shoulder.

I still wonder what happened to the men. And, as always, I think, “might I be next?!”

So, I walk back to the mermaid. She is profusely bleeding now.

“Use the shiny tips of the spears to reflect the light of the three suns.  You must not fail!” informatively urges the increasingly weak mermaid.

I hold up her slumping body and shake her a little, and ask her, “Who sent you to help me?”

Her unsteady eyes roll back to show all white, but they come back, as she gasps, and she weakly says, “The people back home sent me!”

“What! The people back home, where are you talking about?” I shake her some more, but she expires right as I am holding her.

“This baby tooth thing is much deeper than I thought. Maybe some gigantic forces are working through me to contest a battle that I cannot comprehend!” I think.

I walk out into the air. Now I see that I am at the outer part of the mountain top.

There, off in one direction, is a massively gorgeous sunset or sunrise, I don’t know which!

I look to the opposite side and see some swirling, darkening clouds that could only portend ominous meanings ahead.

Looking down the side of the tall mountain upon which I precariously stand, I kick a small rock and watch it fall and bounce its long way down into the dark.

At that moment, out of the corner of my eye, I see a shadow quickly fly by on the ground.

All of a sudden I am…!




TO BE CONTINUED…





May you have many…I don’t mind going to the dentist; I have no pain because all of my teeth are implants!...boy, do I love climbing the main mast on my sailboat to sit in the roomy Crow’s Nest, so that I can see for miles in all directions, and hide from swabbing the deck chores!…we'll be able to walk through "air doors" and step into other dimensions, and back, soon! … smiles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?