Saturday, May 2, 2015

Thanks For My Bangin’ New Smile, Dentist, Man!…Now Girls Are Calling Me Left and Right! Part 2.

Anticipating a good scary show on tonight’s TV Fright Night, your “I’m really going to try to be brave this time and not scream so much and hide under the pillows!” smile, picks up where she left off, AND THAT IS THE LAST TIME WHEN THIS POST ABOUT THE GUY WITH THE NEW ATTRACTIVE SMILE WAS ELICIDATED, AND ALSO WHERE THE HSR WAS IN THE DARK AND DANK BOWELS OF AN OLD CREEPY CASTLE, AND NOW HSR DETERMINES HIMSELF TO ESCAPE THIS MEDEIVAL PLACE AND SEE THE BEAUTIFUL LIGHT OF DAY, BUT TO START HIS ESCAPE OUT OF THIS FORGOTTEN AND FORSAKEN PLACE, HE MUST FIRST OPEN THIS LOCKED HEAVY DOOR, AND SINCE THERE'S ALMOST NO LIGHT IN THE LARGE ROOM, THE HSR MUST FEEL HIS WAY AROUND ON THE WALLS AND FLOOR FOR ANYTHING THAT MIGHT BE THE KEY, SO HE USES BOTH OF HIS HANDS FOR A WHILE, AND HE COMES ACROSS SOMETHING THAT GRABS AROUND ONE OF HIS FINGERS, AND THE HSR SCREAMS A LITTLE AND SHAKES WHATEVER IT IS OFF AND FAR AWAY, BUT HE KEEPS FEELING ALONG THE LENGTH OF THE WALL, AND AS HE STEPS FARTHER ALONG, HIS FOOT SLIGHTLY KICKS SOMETHING ON THE FLOOR THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT IS METALLIC, SO NOW, HE BENDS OVER TO PICK UP WHATEVER IT WAS THAT HE KICKED, AND LOW-AND-BEHOLD…IT IS A BIG SKELETON KEY, BUT IT IS BENT, HOWEVER, AND THE HSR DOESN’T TRY TO BEND IT BACK STRAIGHT, BECAUSE HE REMEMBERS THAT THERE ARE ALMOST NO RIGHT ANGLES IN THIS CASTLE, SO HE WALKS BACK TO THE DOOR, AND PLACES THE KEY INTO THE LOCK HOLE, AND HE TURNS THE KEY ONE WAY, WHICH THEN LIGHTS UP THE SCARY MIRROR THAT HELD HIS ATTENTION AS A PRISONER LAST EPISODE, WITH GOBLINS AND GHOSTS STREAMING IN AND OUT OF IT, SO THE HSR TURNS THE DOOR KEY THE OTHER WAY AND A BIG LOUD BOLTING MECHANISM UNLOCKS WITH AN ECHO, WHICH IS THE HSR’S SIGNAL TO SCRAM OUT OF THERE, SO HE PULLS THE DOOR OPEN USING ALL OF HIS SUMMONABLE STRENGTH, THEN LOOKS BACK AT THE MIRROR, WHICH BY NOW, HAS MANY CREEPY HOLOGRAPHIC-LOOKING APPARITIONS QUICKLY HEADED HIS WAY, SO HE PULLS THE BIG DOOR SAFELY SHUT BEFORE THOSE GOBLINS CAN GET TO HIM, WHICH LEADS HIM TO  EXCLAIM, “WHEW!,” BUT HIS RELIEF IS SHORT LIVED, BECAUSE AS SOON AS HE TURNS AROUND TO GET FARTHER OUT OF THE CASTLE, HE SEES THIS LAUGHING THING HANGING FROM THE CEILING, WHICH REACHES OUT…please, excuse me, uhh, someone just rang the door bell, and I have to walk down a long dark hallway to answer it!...I’ll be right back!
                                                                                     Back to Love Toothbrush®                                                                                                                                      





“There must be some residue left behind by the invisible sub-elementary particles responsible for the passing of time itself, or, is time the ultimate "clean and green” phenomenon, which produces no waste, and which can or cannot be recycled!”



Like I said last time, now that my smile has had a major overhaul, they look as straight as piano keys!...

…And people can look…but don’t touch and play with!

And more lovely women are coming up to me and sweetly engaging my attention!

Anyways…I’m all freshened up and I’m leaving my apartment, to go to work now…

…and not to my surprise, Mrs. Gooden, my next door neighbor, is sweeping in front of her door.

She looks up at me as I pass by and smiles and says, “Good Morning, there, Charles! My you look so handsome! Ever since you got those braces off…the days just seems to be brighter!”

In reply, I say, “Blessed day to you, too, Mrs. Gooden! You are too kind! I’m glad I have a sweet neighbor like you! Well, I’m going to move on so I can catch this train!”

While continuing my walk down the hallway, Mrs. Gooden, lets out, “So, you have a nice day now! And, oh, yes, Charles, I have two nieces coming in to visit me next week.  I’d like for you to at least meet them, is that okay?”

I slow my stride and turn my head back to her and offer, “Okay…I’ll do it just for you!”

As I open the front door, I ask what their names are.

“Stephanie and Stacy,” she beams, “I’m sure that they’d just love to meet a fine young man like you!”

“Stop making me blush, Mrs. Gooden! I’ll see ya,” I say as I close the front door of the apartment complex.

Walking down the stairs and turning right to head to the train stop, I notice that the weather looks just fine, with the sun peeking out from behind some partly cloudy skies. “Yes, looks like another beautiful day,” I say to myself.

Giving a dollar and a tip, I take a newspaper from the newsstand as I pass by.

“Thank you, Charles! You have a blessed day, you sharp young man” says Stan the newspaperman.

In return, I laugh, “Hey, Stan, you know you have the best hand in New York!”

I walk and finally reach the train stop, and open the paper and check out the front page.

…All of a sudden I hear a car screeching to a stop, then another one!

Looking around to see what’s up…and I see an old lady in the middle of the cross walk of the street. She apparently dropped her shopping bag, and some of the food was rolling in the street.

“Some of these morning rush hour people have no patience!” I tell myself as I sprint over to help. I wave back some oncoming cars and reach for the food on the ground, pick them up, place them back into the bag, and help the lady safely, but slowly, walk the rest of the way across the street. Some of the waiting cars still honk, can you believe that!

“They’re giving New York a bad name,” I tell the lady.

“Thank you so much, young man, for your help,” she says.

“No problem,” I confirm. I have noticed the lady in the neighborhood before.

I see her walk on her way, then look back across the street at the train stop.

The train that I was waiting for stops and picks up some people, then leaves.

I tell my self that I’ll catch the next one, but that my water-cooler talk in the morning with the guys will be shorter now.

So after crossing back over to the other side of the street, I open up the paper again and two seconds later…

…this white new Bentley with the top down, pulls up to the curb right in front of me…



...and an extremely fine woman behind the wheel winks, throws me a kiss, and says… "..."






TO BE CONTINUED…





May you have many…a lot of times, the process of simplification is not simple… the clouds actually translate into the words, sentences, and paragraphs of the atmosphere…tonight, I am going to take a slow stroll in the cool air, and love each and every minute of it!…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?