Friday, February 1, 2019

Hi!...This Blog Is Experiencing Technical Difficulties For This Week's Post...But...I'll Be Back 'Full Strength'...Next Week!...And...Oh Yeah!...I'm Going To Add Some New Stuff Each Day To This Week's Entry!...Just To 'Keep The Juices Flowing!'...Part 1.

"Hi there...Come on in!...I have some Refreshments...


...For Your Mind!"




























































"Walking around this

Beautiful Island

is all

Well and Fine,


But 

now,

I just want to


Go back to Our Comfy Room!"















































So, after a busy

Day at the Dental School Clinic

HSR is

more that happy to

rest his

Sleepy Head!...

Then This Phenomenon

Shows Up!...


"There You are HSR!...

I have some


Mysteries for you!...

Please proceed!


Now, HSR thinks,

as he walks,

"Where's


Everybody!...

Did a


Nuke or


something hit?"



"There you are," says this Woman,


"Your Test for tonight will take place

in all of

the


Rooms in this Palace!...

And we start...Right Now!'






So, now...

HSR, sort of a little

scared,

opens a door

and walks into

the first room

he sees...


but

no one seems


to be around...


"Hi there," says

this

Lady sitting way in the corner,

"Are you looking for me,

Young Man?"


Now HSR says,

"Hello!...I'm think that

I'm just supposed to

look in

all of the Rooms

in this Castle!"


"That's okay," she responds,

"come and have a seat,

if you'd like...

...I



don't Bite!"


But,

in the

'Blink of an eye,'

she starts to do

this!


So,

HSR is out of there...Pronto!



"Just 499 Rooms to go!," thinks HSR...


Next...Slowly

opening the adjacent door...

HSR sees a Woman



on the floor!


And she gets up real quick,

and says to HSR,



"It's so good to see You...It's

so good to see anyone!"


Now, the Lady asks,

"Can you stay here with me?"



"I don't think so," admits HSR, "but why

can't you leave?"


"I never thought of leaving...But I do really like

the food and the Dreams that

I have here...can I tell you

about a really long Dream that I just had?"




she asks...


"Well...I'm going to

have to move on now...

I have to visit all

of the rooms in this Castle!" says HSR...


"Can I tell You

something about that, Sir...

I came to



this Hotel

under the Same Pretenses!...

If You journey through

this 'Castle,'

it may be

a long time before

You leave!"...



she says...


To which HSR answers,

"I have Dental School Vacation

ending in two weeks!...

I may have to

leave this place through a window

or something!...if not

...The Front Door!...


Then,

without a word,

HSR leaves...to

The Next Room...



And He slowly opens the Door

and this person says,


"Welcome...

Come in!

Today is My Birthday!...

Please have a Slice!"




Closing the door gently,

so as not to upset 

anyone...especially 

Mr. Crazy Clown here...

...he turns to go

down the hall 

and

This Person 

blurts out...

"Sir, no one is

supposed to be 

in this Hallway!...


...Now, You are going to

have to...settle things

with Janiyah, here!"



"Janiyah!...what do you want to do

with this Specimen?"


"I like him!...Let Me



See!"



Now, while Janiyah and the

Hall Monitor

think of what

to do,

HSR runs to another

Room and slams

the Door!




"Young Man!...I know that you're hiding

from

Janiyah and them, but...don't be scared!

They never

come in this Room,

but...if

you want to stay, you

have to read me



s short story in

My Book here!...Deal?"



And HSR says, "Okay!"

so he picks up the first book

he sees

and opens it up,

but,

the dust from the book

being opened,

flies in the air

and HSR,

by mistake,

breathes it in

and,

he immediately

feels faint,

so, he sits down

and

the Lady says,

"Sorry about the

Fairy Dust!...

....it will help you sleep soundly...

I'll see you



when you wake up!"



Wait a second...HSR is already in a Dream!

So,

now,

he's going to Dream...within a Dream?


























































































Tags:
The World's Best Dental Adventure Blog
Dentistry And Second Life
Dental-Second Life Blog
Second Life-Dental Blog
Fairy Tales Of The Mouth
A Thousand And One Dental Bites
Dental Comic Book
The Biggest and Baddest Dentist In History
The Dental Blog That You Can Read To Your Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?