Friday, September 2, 2022

A Dentist...Is...Rewarding Herself...On...Labor Day!...By...Doing This!...



"I've been working hard for 

eight months straight to

keep this 

Dental Office open!...

And...tomorrow...is...Labor Day!...

...How am I going to...Relax?..."




"Let's see what I'll 

choose to do!"




"Oh yes!... I could be thrilled on a


Rollercoaster!"





"Or I can see how tough I

really am by visiting the

Local


WWE gym but


I don't want to end up hurt on the Mat!"






"There's a quick, 

three-hour job of driving a Big Rig

over the Mountains!...


...'Naw'...too much uncertainty!"






"I could flex my 

Hand-Eye coordination at the Boxing Gym


but...I don't feel like...getting Mean!"




"I did the pole vault when I was in high school!...Maybe I

can do a couple of 

...minimum height runs!...


Well...I don't feel like doing all that stretching first!..."



"Let's see...should I do Racewalking?...


but, hey, this is 

my...

...time off!..."



"Maybe I could 

swim across the English Channel... 

...Nope!...Too Cold!..."





"Wait!... I could try my first

New-York-City-baked 

'Supreme' Pastry, however, 

I'm not

a


Doughnut Person!"



"How about if I 

meet up with some friends at

a Hotel Pool Party

and do this with

My Hair!"



"All of this decision-making is

making me hungry!" 



So after she

makes and enjoys a Salad,


she relaxes in 


her quiet place, and thinks,

"Maybe a Good Night's Sleep 

will help me decide!"


















For all Photos and Gifs seen here, no copyright infringement is intended.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?