Monday, January 12, 2015

Instantly Amp Up Your Smile Style With These 5 Tricks!

Your “I know I’m in the snow, but I only want to take off my jacket just for a second to feel the crispy cold, then put it back on again, then challenge some one to a snowball fight” smile, STANDS TO BENEFIT NICELY AND CONTINUOUSLY FROM ALL OF THE LUCUBRIOUS STUDYING AND BURNING OF THE MIDNIGHT OIL DONE BY THE HSR, IN ITS GRAND ATTEMPT TO BRING FORTH INTO THE WORLD, SMILE CARE PRODUCTS THAT YOU’LL NEVER WANT TO BE WITHOUT AGAIN!
                                                                                                             Back to Love Toothbrush®                                             


"When I want black…I’ll take patent leather shoes…when I want white…
I’ll take those frosty and glossy veneers!” 
  


Let’s quickly put more “power in your pucker” by following these rules:


1-    Floss first with toothpick flossers or with dental floss or dental tape (but wash the hands thoroughly first to eliminate introducing germs into the mouth from dirty fingers…or just wear gloves!)

2-    Brush with a refreshing toothbrush and toothpaste to make your whole mouth taste free at last (again)!

3-    Rinse awhile with a revitalizing wash that tops up your protection and provides preservation!

4-    Men: Moisturize the lips using a nice SPF balm to prevent cracking and to soften them up nicely for your partner.

5-    Women: Moisturize the lips using a suitable protective balm, then maybe add Lipstick, Lip Gloss, and other leading-edge adjuncts such as Violent Lips Tatoos (from YouKnowIt.com—and it pairs synergistically with their Glimmer and Theatrical Contact Lenses!), and even some out-of-the-box facial make up themes that shock, awe, inspire, and entertain!
That’s right! Knock ‘um out!

Wow! Women have so much more social latitude and leeway in dressing up the face than guys!

To that, I can only laugh, rub my chin, and say: "Vive La Différence!"



May you have many…compliment, don’t complicate…the heavy rain last night washed my car well and left no streaks! Thank you, Mr. Rain!...I think I’ll go totally natural and have an exotic fruit salad right now!…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?