Sunday, January 18, 2015

Why Do The Other Run Way Models Hate My New Smile! Part 1.

WITH UTTER AMAZEMENT, THE STUNNED HSR BEHOLDS FOR THE FIRST TIME, BY ANY SCIENTIST, A NEW HYBRIDIZED LIFE FORM WITH HIS OWN EYES, LOOKING THROUGH A REGULAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL MICROSCOPE, BUT, THE BEHAVIOR OF THIS NEW FORM IS ODD, AS IF IT CAN SENSE THAT IT IS BEING OBSERVED, SO NOW, THE NEW LIFE FORM TURNS ITS HEAD AROUND AND LOOKS STRAIGHT AT THE HSR—WHITE COAT, POCKET PROTECTOR, GOGGLES AND ALL—THEN THE HSR SAYS, “OH MY GOSH!” AND THE LIFE FORM AUDIBLY SPEAKS BACK, “OH MY GOSH!,” THEN THE HSR THINKS QUICKLY AND SAYS, “LET’S DO LUNCH!” AND THE NEW LIFE SAYS, “YOUR PLACE OR MINE?”, SO WHAT DOES THE HSR DO NEXT?...Timmy, I thought I told you not to go staring at that broken TV! It’s bad for the eyes, and it will have you thinkin’ crazy things!...so now your “please tell me more about the new life form” smile, will just have to wait till next week for more info!
                                                                                                            Back to Love Toothbrush®                                             



“Mirrors, mirrors, on the wall, post-surgeries, I'm fairest y'all!”



I must preface by first saying that I do have a quote, unquote, attitude, but who doesn’t in this business?

I do, at least, try to be civil and accommodating, especially when networking!  

But in this atmosphere, shucks, you have to watch your back more than you have to watch your front!

The other girls will put gum or thumb tacks in my chair when I’m changing outfits during a show, or they might put something in my drink—as a matter of fact, I saw a fellow model, who’s more like a competitor, standing over my drink when I came back in from the catwalk, then she saw me, and just quickly waltzed away…Hmmm!

You know I just tossed that cup without blinking an eye!

But she is the same girl that caught her boyfriend staring at me at the fashion designer’s after party…while his arm was around her!

…he was talking to her and stopped mid sentence to watch me walk by with my drink!...

So what if I can make my dress snap like a whip when I walk!…I have a Ph.D in "Prance!"

…I can’t help it if her man wants to look at me more than he wants to talk to her!

I must admit that I had all of my teeth “fixed” by my dentist…she’s so adorable, and kind…

…but she did warn me that more men than ever will want to get close to me with the “shock beauty” that my new teeth now have.

I don’t know if I’m ready for all of this new double edged attention, but I’m beautiful…so what the heck…I’ve got problems that billions of other women wish they had!

Okay…I’ll admit that I was wearing a….tight…Versace dress that was guaranteed to make men’s jaws…tight…but what’s a girl to do…I’ll dress more frumpy when I’m older!

Oh, and that hussy girl, well, she has a model friend that I have to keep tabs on, too!

At that same party, I saw the other girl out the corner of my eye, coming my way with a drink and surreptitiously winking at her friend…

...I knew what was coming next…

…when she got close enough, I quickly, but  nonchalantly, turned to the side, and the drink that was meant to spoil my new dress, actually doused this handsome millionaire that I was talking to.

His white Hugo Boss outfit was now red and white!

So, during this big scene, I tried to wipe off some of the drink with a napkin I had, and the guy wanted me to keep on wiping away the drink!...

…from the look in his eyes, I could see that he wanted me to get it all off…if you know what I mean!

Well, I sponged off as much as I socially could…a girl can’t go too far in a crowd like this…

Then I went into the Ladies Room…

…Where the drama just keeps growing!...

I just wanted to check things, and “powder my nose” a little bit in the bathroom mirror, and…

…some other model girls in there started talking louder, saying, “Hey, are those your real teeth or are they fake slip-ons?”

I shot back, “Pure me, baby!...you’re the one that needs to see the dentist!... yesterday!"

The other girl and her friends started fuming!

They then started circling around me, like they had something that they want to teach me…

…then the main girl blurted out… “…"



TO BE CONTINUED…




May you have many…may you have many tomorrows!...well-kept, moderately long, and sufficiently attractive finger nails can broadcast and give a woman a distinct arsenal advantage, and act as a preventive measure for other women to consider, when verbal discussions between them get emotionally heated!...if a person was on a perpetual vacation, wouldn't they sometimes need a break from that vacation?…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?