Saturday, January 3, 2015

Poetry About The Beautiful Smiles Of Lovers! VI

SWIMMING THE ENGLISH CHANNEL, THEN FROM CUBA TO FLORIDA, AND NEXT, FROM CHINA TO CALIFORNIA, STOPPING BRIEFLY IN HAWAII, THE HSR, AN ELITE AND WELL KNOWN TRIATHLON COMPETITOR, IS REALLY LOOKING FOR A BIG TSUNAMI WAVE TO CATCH AND MAKE IT’S JOB OF CROSSING THE WIDE WATERS MUCH EASIER, so your “please get back to me next week because I’m reading your current blog post” smile, can build up enough courage to place your big toe in the warm shallow waters!
                                                                                                                       Back to Love Toothbrush®                                       

“Beautiful skies just love beautiful seas”



Lounging around

On this tropical island

Where it seems that

Time doesn’t pass at all

I take a look at your sleeping face 

In the chair next to me

Your lips have a Mona Lisa 

Curl to them

It’s almost like your secret dream 

Is a closely-guarded secret

But that’s okay…because…

Beautiful secrets keep the heart warm

And make life worth living

And make one eagerly wake up 

With verve and purpose the next day…

A sea gull walks right up to me

And seems to signal to me

To follow it

Into the palm trees, and thick ferns

So I follow it

Maybe it has some secrets, too…

We walk a little bit

And it stops by an old bottle

Then looks at me

Right in the eye

Then back to the bottle

I bend over to pick up the bottle…

I uncork what seems to be 

A very old rum bottle

Not too unlike 

The ones that pirates used to use

Hundreds of years ago…

There’s a rolled up paper 

In the bottle

It’s a map…of this island…

And, yes, there are directions

With a large X marking a spot

Where maybe another secret is safe…

Now the bird loudly calls and flies off

After doing its job…

Hmmm!

Maybe there’s something in it

For the bird, or its interests…

I look up to the sky

Then around the area

To line up my directions

And start walking the way that 

The map shows

But I stop in my tracks

Because I can’t just up and

Leave you

On the beach…



TO BE CONTINUED…



May you have many…are secrets Nature’s way of keeping our ears perked up?...a person is like the ocean, we can see and relate to the character and look of the surface, but what’s underneath, what’s hidden?…perfect storms merging together create gigantic gusts, so take cover!…smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?