Saturday, January 31, 2015

Thanks For My Bangin’ New Smile, Dentist Man!…Now Girls Are Calling Me Left and Right! Part 1.

LOST DEEP UNDERGROUND IN THE FAINTLY CANDLE LIT, COBWEB-FILLED, OLD-STAINED-CONCRETE-AND-USED-RUSTY-CHAINS BOWELS OF A GARGOYLE-AND-STATUE-FILLED, GIGANTIC, 11TH CENTURY ENGLISH CASTLE DUNGEON, COMPLETE WITH A CIRCUMFRENTIAL, HUNGRY-ALLIGATOR-FILLED MOAT, A DRAW BRIDGE, MYRIAD FAIR MAIDENS SCAMPERING HERE AND THERE, AND MANY VALIANT KNIGHTS IN SHINING ARMOR ATOP THE BEST HORSES, THE HSR LOOKS INTO AN OLD MEDIEVAL FORBIDDEN MIRROR THAT’S PARTIALLY BROKEN, UNEVENLY-CRACKED AND FUNKILY-FADED FROM NUMEROUS SPIRITS AND SOULS CONSTANTLY FLEETING IN AND OUT OF IT, BUT WHICH IS STILL AT FULL MAGICAL STRENGTH, AND HE SOMEWHAT COVERS HIS EYES, SO AS NOT TO TOTALLY WITNESS THE SCARY IMAGES THAT WOULD MAKE ORDINARY PEOPLE REPEATEDLY YELL BLOOD-CURDLING SCREAMS, however, he is barely pulled back from this daydreaming fantasy realm, by a wet-nosed four year-old-patient pulling on his doctor’s coat telling him that she just wants some more sugarless gum for your “I’m going to sit down right here and thoroughly enjoy this super tall delicious sandwich that I constructed this morning (almost needed a crane!)” smile!
                                                                                                                Back to Love Toothbrush®
                                


“While some say that even fire cannot destroy enamel, it is your “makes me melt” smile that will never perish from my memories!”




No kidding, man!

I spent a fortune on this grill!...

…In time and in money!...

…And what do I have to show for it?...

…I can show THIS!...

Yes!...My own personal Babe Magnet!

Let me tell you what just happened at work today…

Reebee, who’s really way up there on the hotness scale, sashayed over in front of my desk, coyly dropped her dainty hanky, which slowly and dreamily floated down to the carpet…

Oscar-worthy acting surprised...she exhaled, "Oh, my!!"...

…She then proceeded to provocatively pick up the soft doily, using a physically elegant swooping sequence that would make any man suddenly stop in his tracks and stare with intent.

Before twisting a walk away, she inhales deeply and purrs out, ”I know that smile is just one of your many good things, you Tiger!

The guys in the cubicles next to me saw it all, and lost grip of their phones, bit their teeth into unbelieving smiles, and almost fell out of their seats!

What is this!...

She never paid attention to me before like this…especially when I was wearing those gol-dern braces!

And check this out…

I was in line at StarBucks during my break, and this sweet young thing, fakes a bump into me, throws me a wink, and smiles at me with her icicle-white teeth, cooing  “Oh, my, are you a dentist?”...

...Man, I ain’t lyin’!

Other people around me also notice that my smile now has major zap to it, and freely give me council on how to use it to get a much bigger slice of the “Pie of Life!”

Check out some of these recommendations I took in!:


…My momma told me that to keep my smile nice, all I have to do is brush a lot…and mind my own business!...

…Oh, and my stylist also recommended that I should start wearing a part in my slicked-back hair, just off center…

…and one of my hanging out buddies said I should slow my stride to a cool mph…

…Janet, my hygienist, told me to give a little-bit-sly smile like I know a big secret…

…Rollo, the neighbor around the corner, implored me to add an imperceptible bounce to my stroll…

…Neesha, my barber, said I should slightly lift one side of my upper lip, show a small sneer of my "stare-worthy brights,” and accompany these with a nod of the head, when folk step to me wrong…

… and the Man Upstairs revealed to me that there are no truer and more transparent smiles than the ones that are made for Faith, Hope, and Love!...


So, like, I’m giving off a whole different life-style-changing vibe, thanks to my fresh and friendly Dentist Man!

Cause now, whenever I’m dressed to the nines, with fancy designer clothes to augment my “Solar Flares” smile, l feel more than… “GQ-ian”… and more than a metrosexual…hey….I know…a “dentrosexual,” no?


I’ll share with you a couple more real experiences…soon!



May you have many…when I learned how to turn my creative juices faucet on, a lot came out. Then, when I tried to turn it off, the faucet burst and broke, and creativity has been flooding out from me nonstop ever since!...it has been prophesied that when that brilliant young mathematician professor finally works out on the large blackboard, the final calculus equation of all of life, I hear that the universe will sit up and take notice, and it will make us all “kaleidoscope” into new and fascinating realities…my smile’s so bright, I feel like somebody’s going to get electrocuted!…smiles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your smile's response?